A message for Trump supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you folks are unhappy right about now. Not to worry, I'm not here to rub it in. Unlike many of you, I don't post little Yoda photos here with snarky messages about "butthurt" and "crying like bitches"

I don't have any problems with it.

Crying Baby Trump.jpg

You missed the part PROGS have taken control of all media, education, entertainment, debate platforms, and now elections and freedoms, and they use it to fuck heads over in their flavor for communism, one-world order and selling the country out to Chinese, illegals, thugs and anarchists. I miss anything?

But go ahead, pretend this is normal. Grab some dope while you're at it, the PROG elite likes us high, lazy, ignorant & spineless, I wonder why?

BTW OP, are any Biden "supporters" happy he "won", I don't see any evidence of it. If anything they should be ashamed and/or buyer's remorse.

:itsok:

I find it rather hilarious that leftards wish to extend the hand of "unity" after four years of temper tantrum throwing and turning a blind eye to an election that was a blatant and gtext book example of flat out fraud.

"Let's be pals! Let's stop the fussin' and a feudin'!!!!!"

I speak only for myself, but I would slit the throat of a commie leftard before I would ever make "nice" with subversive commie fucks such as yourself and I wouldn't lose a moment's worth of sleep for having done so.

Those are just the "ABC's" of me.........

Internet badass.jpg

Crazy Dale, you ever fly out to San Diego? rofl

I know you folks are unhappy right about now. Not to worry, I'm not here to rub it in. Unlike many of you, I don't post little Yoda photos here with snarky messages about "butthurt" and "crying like bitches" I would however point out something you may not have considered:

An election is a contest for temporary dominion of a branch of our government

Things didn't go your way this time, but it's not forever. If history has taught us anything, it's that the political mood in America swings back and forth like the pendulum. Perhaps in 4 years America will judge Joe Biden to be either too extreme, too old, or simply feel comfortable with a more Conservative government. In the meantime, tone down the anger, and accept the fact that if the Trump White House had such a massive trove of evidence of voter fraud, he would have won at least a few of those 25+ lawsuits that have been filed.

The sun will rise again tomorrow, and there will always be another election. - I promise
:bye1:

You have no clue, the lawsuits have not made it in front of judge.

Let's wait and see when one finally does.

They are finally starting investigating the signatures - the elephant in the room. If Biden won so cleanly, surely we can investigate those signatures?

The "conservatives" on this board are not interested in democracy anymore. It does not favor their leaders. They would be happy as clams if Trump just seized power like some banana republic Generalissimo. That's not saying that all republicans want that but the "conservatives" on this board are fringe loonies that want to see the world burn.

The "conservatives" on this board are not interested in democracy anymore. It does not favor their leaders. They would be happy as clams if Trump just seized power like some banana republic Generalissimo. That's not saying that all republicans want that but the "conservatives" on this board are fringe loonies that want to see the world burn.

Yet it is you who is trying everything he can to not have the most suspect election in history not be investigated. Sweep everything under the rug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back