A Mere $25 Million

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
That goddamned rich assed Trump puts out $25 million to the folks he phucked at TrumpU

If he were not the president elect of the U S you can bet your ass it would be a cold day in hell before he would do this.

He got off easy...smart move on his part. It was easy to see he hosed those people....beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kudos to him for getting out svcott free.

Eric Schneiderman - Trump Slayer!

EricSchneiderman.jpg

Schneiderman issued a statement regarding the settlement:

"In 2013, my office sued Donald Trump for swindling thousands of innocent Americans out of millions of dollars through a scheme known at Trump University. Donald Trump fought us every step of the way, filing baseless charges and fruitless appeals and refusing to settle for even modest amounts of compensation for the victims of his phony university.

"Today, that all changes. Today's $25 million settlement agreement is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university.

"I am pleased that under the terms of this settlement, every victim will receive restitution and that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties to the State of New York for violating state education laws. The victims of Trump University have waited years for today's result and I am pleased that their patience--and persistence--will be rewarded by this $25 million settlement."

Trump, at numerous points, vowed to fight the lawsuit, tweeting: "After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U, so much interest in it! I will be pres."

http://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/...rman-todays-25m-settlement-is-a-stunning.html

hmmm....Schneiderman...one those Jews that Trump's mentor Bannon hates.

ouch!!!!!!!!

It's hilarious to see the Trumptards try to put a brave face on this.

I thought you said Trump wasn't rich?

I thought you learned to read.

Still waiting for you to tell me the founding fathers made mistakes

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

That goddamned rich assed Trump puts out $25 million to the folks he phucked at TrumpU

If he were not the president elect of the U S you can bet your ass it would be a cold day in hell before he would do this.
Much like car manufacturers who know there is a flaw in their design that could cause deaths but assess it is cheaper not to correct it until the death rate hits a certain number....then, once made public, they roll in, pay for damages / compensation & 'fix the problem'.

Oh great, now when the snowflakes that are in college now. Once they realize they were indoctrinated instead of educated. Will be able to sue the colleges and live happily ever after in their safe place .

Forum List

Back