A man who refused to wear a mask at a high school basketball game killed a police officer following a confrontation

Like I've said all along; anyone who doesn't care that they are killing their elderly and infirm neighbors, are capable of the worst acts. And such indifference to human life is what defines 100% of their character.
there was a time our elderly werent so selfish and would gladly give their life so the young could live and prosper,,,
not the case anymore,, people today now expect their children and those not yet born to pay for thier mistakes,,

they should be ashamed,,

Like I've said all along; anyone who doesn't care that they are killing their elderly and infirm neighbors, are capable of the worst acts. And such indifference to human life is what defines 100% of their character.
there was a time our elderly werent so selfish and would gladly give their life so the young could live and prosper,,,
not the case anymore,, people today now expect their children and those not yet born to pay for thier mistakes,,

they should be ashamed,,

No part of putting a mask on impairs your ability to prosper.

Cotton masks do not protect anyone from anything...short of bad breath...notice how you can smell through your mask?...if you can smell through your mask covid can get in and get out...to think it can't is just CDC folly....

they should be ashamed,,

who the fuck are you to say what I want or need??
only fascist do that,,

they should be ashamed,,

only fascist do that,,

Actually, what fascists did was regard the aged and infirm as inherently expendable, like you did about.

they should be ashamed,,

only fascist do that,,

Actually, what fascists did was regard the aged and infirm as inherently expendable, like you did about.
yes they did,,,

but I'm not talking about how you feel about them,, I'm talking about how they gladly sacrifice the young so they may live better and longer mainly by dumping the debts and troubles on future generations,,

it shouldn't happen out there!

Nothing good happens in New Orleans....we should have allowed the hurricane to flatten the entire area and left it.

it shouldn't happen out there!

It is easy for the politicians to hand down these rules and force retail clerks or walmart greeters to be responsible for enforcing rules on random people, people who are sometimes fucking dangerous animals.

Anyone want to take bets about whether the shooter has such a record, that he should not have been on the street?

Don't look ahead, that would be cheating.

Friedman set a $100,000 bail for the alleged armed robbery, to which Shallerhorn replied that he would like the commissioner to double the amount.

"So they don't come get me for real," Shallerhorn said. He added, "Y'all take it easy — God bless all of y'all," when Friedman concluded the hearing.

Seems to me like he was looking to get arrested for something for his own protection. Anyway, lock him up for life since death penalties have moved to theoretically legal status in Louisiana.

Like I've said all along; anyone who doesn't care that they are killing their elderly and infirm neighbors, are capable of the worst acts. Be vigilant folks.
Not my problem.

Anyone who is so infirm that the rest of us must be enslaved and imprisoned is not worthy of life. Tough shit.

DIE BITCHES!!!

I want the cop prosecuted for murder.

Like I've said all along; anyone who doesn't care that they are killing their elderly and infirm neighbors, are capable of the worst acts. Be vigilant folks.

Like putting Covid patients in nursing homes?

That is deplorable as well. I'm not here to defend that. Simply saying the other guy is worse doesn't excuse bad behavior.
I don't owe anyone a mask. They are responsible for their own health.

Get that doughnut out of your mouth. Get off the fucking couch and quit weighing 100 pounds more than you should.

THEN, MAYBE...you can bitch at me for harming your health.

Forum List

Back