A man and a teen were arrested in Markham, Illinois after police found an AR-15 next to the teen's bed during search of convicted felon's home

He passed the Background Check; how many times are you going to ignore it?

The solution lies elsewhere but you don't even try looking at the whole problem at all just scream pass more gun control laws while doing nothing to MITIGATE the problem of people who have serious mental issues from doing them.

When are you going to start to consider the demographic pattern of all the mass killers?

What gives the police any right to confiscate the AR-15?

It belongs to the kid just as much as his car keys are his property. Neither the AR-15 or the car keys were used in any crime? And the kid wasn't the felon. This is proclaiming guilt by association.

Have I got it all right so far?

It belongs to the kid just as much as his car keys are his property. Neither the AR-15 or the car keys were used in any crime? And the kid wasn't the felon. This is proclaiming guilt by association.

NOPE

`
The posted article you didn't read explains WHY they did that and more:

"Police conducted a search warrant at a home on the border of Posen and Markham Friday morning and found a loaded AR-15, another firearm and several other items including cell phones they believe to be stolen from victims.

All of this evidence is connected to two people who they arrested in a home in the 14900 block of Sacramento Avenue which divides the towns of Posen and Markham. One of the men arrested was an adult who is out on parole. The other was a 16-year-old juvenile that police say is supposed to be on electronic monitoring, but he was not wearing his ankle bracelet.

Both were arrested in connection with a carjacking that happened last Friday night at a shell station in Posen."

bolding mine

=====

Neither one was a legal owner.

:oops8:

`
The posted article you didn't read explains WHY they did that and more:

"Police conducted a search warrant at a home on the border of Posen and Markham Friday morning and found a loaded AR-15, another firearm and several other items including cell phones they believe to be stolen from victims.

All of this evidence is connected to two people who they arrested in a home in the 14900 block of Sacramento Avenue which divides the towns of Posen and Markham. One of the men arrested was an adult who is out on parole. The other was a 16-year-old juvenile that police say is supposed to be on electronic monitoring, but he was not wearing his ankle bracelet.

Both were arrested in connection with a carjacking that happened last Friday night at a shell station in Posen."

bolding mine

=====

Neither one was a legal owner.

:oops8:
Why would they be more likely to confiscate the gun than the car keys?

If you put a gun and car keys on a table, neither will kill you.

But the table might!

You have to understand that having a gun is a right, just as much as having car keys.

I'm sorry but you're subjected to stupidity that you don't even understand yourself!

Oops, get it now?

Forum List

Back