A Majority of Americans Support Obama Jobs Bill

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Oops, looks like the GOP is on the wrong side...again.

Americans Favor Obama Jobs Plan by 45% to 32%

Attentive Americans Solidly Back Jobs Bill

While fewer than half of all Americans favor passage of a jobs bill similar to Obama's, a solid majority of Americans who are following news of the bill very closely, 57%, want to see it passed.

Those who are not following it too closely also tend to favor the bill's passage, 43% vs. 26%, with a fairly large percentage having no opinion. The majority of those who say they are not following news about the Obama jobs bill at all have no opinion on the issue, with the rest closely divided but tilting against the bill.

1z-x3zsunk6bnjiqtk8tlg.gif

Independents Tilt in Favor of Bill

The Gallup survey describes the bill as "similar to the one President Obama has proposed," making it not surprising that Democrats strongly support it, while Republicans oppose it. Still, Democrats' support is more widespread than Republicans' opposition. This -- combined with independents' greater likelihood to favor than to oppose the bill -- results in the overall 45% to 32% tilt in support among all Americans.

hawekb6jfum_vxy1medf7a.gif

from the dick-drip OP's link...
The jobs bill President Obama proposed has many parts to it, and most Americans at this point no doubt do not understand fully what would be involved if it were to be passed either in part or as a whole.

the dick-drip OP is also a liar. The thread title should have the word SIMILAR in it, like the question in the poll he linked to.

• Banned
The jobs bill President Obama proposed has many parts to it, and most Americans at this point no doubt do not understand fully what would be involved if it were to be passed either in part or as a whole.

the dick-drip OP is also a liar. The thread title should have the word SIMILAR in it, like the question in the poll he linked to.

Oh I'm sorry, a majority of Americans would support a bill just like Obama's. You got me :lol::lol::lol::lol: Dumb. Ass.

I wonder if the dick-drip OP realizes there was language in the bill (now dead because Reid couldn't get the senate voted it needed) that would tax charitable contributions?

That means fewer handouts dick-drip OP! You for that?

• Banned
Look at those numbers. Of independents, 44% support, 32% oppose Obama's jobs bill. You guys are toast.

• Banned
I wonder if the dick-drip OP realizes there was language in the bill (now dead because Reid couldn't get the senate voted it needed) that would tax charitable contributions?

That means fewer handouts dick-drip OP! You for that?

Baby-Cry.gif

Oops, looks like the GOP is on the wrong side...again.

Americans Favor Obama Jobs Plan by 45% to 32%

Attentive Americans Solidly Back Jobs Bill

While fewer than half of all Americans favor passage of a jobs bill similar to Obama's, a solid majority of Americans who are following news of the bill very closely, 57%, want to see it passed.

Those who are not following it too closely also tend to favor the bill's passage, 43% vs. 26%, with a fairly large percentage having no opinion. The majority of those who say they are not following news about the Obama jobs bill at all have no opinion on the issue, with the rest closely divided but tilting against the bill.
1z-x3zsunk6bnjiqtk8tlg.gif

Independents Tilt in Favor of Bill

The Gallup survey describes the bill as "similar to the one President Obama has proposed," making it not surprising that Democrats strongly support it, while Republicans oppose it. Still, Democrats' support is more widespread than Republicans' opposition. This -- combined with independents' greater likelihood to favor than to oppose the bill -- results in the overall 45% to 32% tilt in support among all Americans.
hawekb6jfum_vxy1medf7a.gif

Looks like you are out of touch with reality, again.

Senate Democrats Block Obama Jobs Bill | The Weekly Standard

Oh I'm sorry, a majority of Americans would support a bill just like Obama's. You got me :lol::lol::lol::lol: Dumb. Ass.

Nearly a half a trillion more in Stimulus dollars so Obama can just blow it like the last time??????

Uh....sorry......we've been tricked one to many times to fall for this horse shit again.

Look at those numbers. Of independents, 44% support, 32% oppose Obama's jobs bill. You guys are toast.

tell that to the Democrats who voted against it in the Senate, dick-drip. :rofl:

51 out of 53 Dems voted in favor of the bill. :lol::lol::lol: Have another drink. Moron.

learn to count, dick-drip :rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/us/politics/obamas-jobs-bill-senate-vote.html
The legislation, announced with fanfare by the president at a joint session of Congress last month, fell 10 votes short of the 60 needed to overcome procedural hurdles in the Senate.

The vote in favor of advancing the bill on Tuesday was 50 to 49.

EDIT:

here,. this might help you improve your math skills...
http://www.pitara.com/activities/math/counting/index.asp

Last edited:

Nearly a half a trillion more in Stimulus dollars so Obama can just blow it like the last time??????

Uh....sorry......we've been tricked one to many times to fall for this horse shit again.

Blow it like the last time?

You can get a partial list of the over a hundred Republican Senators and Congressmen who received Stimulus Money here:

Stunning Republican Hypocrisy on the Stimulus Package | America For Purchase

I especially like this one:

2. Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-VA) has continuously railed against the Plan.
Hypocrisy: Washington Post: “Nearly half of the 30 organizations participating in a job fair Cantor is holding Monday in Culpeper were recipients of the stimulus” and now Cantor supports funds to build a Washington to Richmond Rail. [Washington Post Virginia Blog, 11/18/09]

God you guys are dumb. It only takes a minute to see who received stimulus money and for what. You sit in front of the fucking Internet.

payasos

Last edited by a moderator:
tell that to the Democrats who voted against it in the Senate, dick-drip. :rofl:

51 out of 53 Dems voted in favor of the bill. :lol::lol::lol: Have another drink. Moron.

learn to count, dick-drip :rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/us/politics/obamas-jobs-bill-senate-vote.html
The legislation, announced with fanfare by the president at a joint session of Congress last month, fell 10 votes short of the 60 needed to overcome procedural hurdles in the Senate.

The vote in favor of advancing the bill on Tuesday was 50 to 49.

EDIT:

here,. this might help you improve your math skills...
Learning to count

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? 51 out of 53 is a majority. A substantial majority. In fact, it a was a fucking landslide of Dems that voted for it. YOU. ARE. A. MORON. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
A majority of American support Obama's stimupork plan? really?

Last time I checked a majority means more than 50%....

Last edited:
It doesnt matter..............

THE BILL IS DEAD IN ITS CURRENT FORM

I remember polls that showed a vast majority of people opposed Obamacare so whats the point?

A majority of American support Obama's stimupork plan? really?

Last time I checked a majority means more than 50%....

Right. And 51 out of 100 senators voted in favor of the bill.

Well if you're calling him a dumb-ass already--this should really get your liberal panties tied up in a wad---:lol::lol:

WASHINGTON — President Obama anticipated Republican resistance to his jobs program, but he is now meeting increasing pushback from his own party. Many Congressional Democrats, smarting from the fallout over the 2009 stimulus bill, say there is little chance they will be able to support the bill as a single entity, citing an array of elements they cannot abide.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/u...ongress-balking-at-obamas-jobs-bill.html?_r=1

And that's why the democrat majority senate said NO to Obama's jobs bill. Why? Because they read the dam thing--the American public didn't get that chance. The only thing they have heard is Obama's continual favorable rhetoric about it.

Senate DEMOCRATS did not vote to move ahead with this bill. IT'S DONE--MORON.
$obama-speech.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back