A mail in ballot rejection rate of 0.0003% ...in these six Pennsylvania counties.

Sidney Powell does not represent Trump. Try to keep up
Powell will be presenting her case before the Supreme Court. Nothing has changed
Try to keep up.
LOL. She ain't getting near the Supreme Court.

That right there is fucking funny
Powell was disavowed by Trump when she came up with her conspiracy.

The Supreme Court would laugh at her.
Powell was set on her own course...too many directions were clouding the message that there are impossibilities in many blue districts...whether they are count related meaning numbers that do not add up or witnessed fraud and blocking GOP canvessors from doing their duty to observe...Powell is on to something big with Dominion and when she get on a scent lookout...don't worry she is still in contact with the president and his team daily....

Still doing nuts threads we see....

This is what US enemies want... They want ye not accepting the election results and have given

Totally right about Roberts! I truly believe SCOTUS sits in an uninformed cloud. Academically inclined. Don't render practical judgements, i.e. Obamacare as a Tax??? SCOTUS look upon Trump as the bad guy when if people just realized, Trump didn't need the presidency! He loves America. Bottom line. Loves
Americans, his family and law enforcement. Just sad that many people aren't sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's tweets,pecadillos, and definitely non politically correct characteristics. He just gets the job done! 9 months from development to through the FDA! Unheard of!
A Bush appointment. That says a lot.
I know! I voted for Bush and have totally been disappointed after his terms for his really ass-kissing of Clinton/Obama and politically correctness...to the detriment of our country! As an amateur oil business person, his attitude regarding Iraq was protecting our oil supply, unlike Trump who said why not make us independent? Yet Bush supported Obama and here is a perfect illustration of kicking Americans in the face! And GWB supported Obama over Trump!View attachment 421329
Doesn't that strike you as the author said "defy belief"?
The incredulous Biden supporters that continue to insist this election has been totally above board
are just making a mockery of our tradition of free and fair elections.
This is something the Supreme Court MUST fix.
I agree. I just don't see the idiot SCOTUS though turning it over, because they are FEARFUL of the wild eyed, totally lawless Democrats response! SCOTUS is more concerned over the short term issues rather than the loss of our democracy. I saw a segment regarding Las Vegas odds where before midnight Trump was favored 7-1, BUT after the ballot dumps, Biden was favored. Coincidence?
Not sure what Lakota/Christ_Croissant, don't agree on...they don't agree the SCOTUS won't turn over the fraudulent JUNK MAIL voting or what? Maybe they don't agree that Obama hated businesses as well as American energy independence? Attached is what a President can do to directly affect the gas prices.
Called federal land leases which by the Biden has told us he won't sign any...just as Obama did!
Note Obama had 1 out of 8 years of signing fewer leases than the year before.
View attachment 421355

On the leases... Simple...

Fracking took the best land first and thus why they are higher... Now the low hanging fruit is gone they are getting less valuable land...

Obama designated some land that was park and Trump got rid of that... So some more valuable land was given (at what cost)...

Sidney Powell does not represent Trump. Try to keep up
Powell will be presenting her case before the Supreme Court. Nothing has changed
Try to keep up.
LOL. She ain't getting near the Supreme Court.

That right there is fucking funny
Powell was disavowed by Trump when she came up with her conspiracy.

The Supreme Court would laugh at her.
Powell was set on her own course...too many directions were clouding the message that there are impossibilities in many blue districts...whether they are count related meaning numbers that do not add up or witnessed fraud and blocking GOP canvessors from doing their duty to observe...Powell is on to something big with Dominion and when she get on a scent lookout...don't worry she is still in contact with the president and his team daily....
That is the problem. Powell is as loony as Rudy and Trump.

Her Dominion story was proven wrong.

Last edited:
Soon critical thinking is going to be a thought crime. The liberal election theft has way too many inconsistencies and anomalies to simply explain away.

A total of 450 were rejected ballots out of about 1.3 million mailed-in ballots received in those counties. That is a rejection rate of .0003%.
Such numbers are simply ludicrous and defy belief.
  • Allegheny: 340,719 mailed-in ballots received — 54 rejected.
  • Bucks: 153,016 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.
  • Chester: 138,813 mailed-in ballots received — 87 rejected.
  • Delaware: 111,321 mailed-in ballots received — 71 rejected.
  • Montgomery: 231,415 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.
  • Philadelphia : 346,196 mailed-in ballots received — 228 rejected.

Mail-in ballots have been rejected at around a 1% rate in recent years, though 2020 is expected to be on the higher end due to the number of voters casting ballots by mail for the first time, mail delivery issues at the U.S. Postal Service, and court decisions disenfranchising voters whose ballots were cast by Election Day but do not arrive in time.

So with MORE mail in ballots there is less than 3/1,000th of 1% rejected ballots in a Democrat run cities versus a national average of around 1%?

Worth noting that many jurisdictions tried to educate voters on how to correctly fill out the mail-in ballots.

The incredulous Biden supporters that continue to insist this election has been totally above board

You are tho one who wants to make a mockery of our elections. You want the Supreme Court to verturn the will of the people. That is real treason.

we need new election security laws
ban mail-in ballots
require voter ID
ban ballot harvesting
ban secret ballot counting
only allow three days to vote before the election day, sat, sun, mon, tue
ink your finger after you vote

In other words you want to make it harder to vote.

Normally, absentee ballots are low in number and easily verified.

A traditional 1% rejection rate when there are ballots submitted by people who are actual gonna be absence during the in person voting time frame. These are highly motivated voters who want their vote to count and fill out the ballot carefully.

But in this pandemic, a very large number of people voting absentee for the first time would certainly SHOULD
increase the rejection rate.

FRAUD was a very big part of these numbers and, also, the time frame to count these votes would have tempted vote counters to let the ballots go thru unchecked.
I've voted this year absentee following my state's requirements, i.e. completed request for absentee ballot, signed request and when received ballot, voted and signed the inside envelope that contains the ballot. Everything matched.
BUT with the JUNK MAIL voting, actual ballots were mailed to voter rolls addressees. Regardless of the fact that on average 10% of Americans move each year.
So JUNK MAIL ballots went out, people receiving at the addresses weren't the ones on the rolls. The either threw away, or in some cases gave to "harvesters", or in some cases UNAWARE of the criminality of signing the ballot mailed not even completing some of the requirement let alone concerned about fraudulently signing! See this is why people like me are so pissed at the MSM! The MSM ignored even using the term "JUNK MAIL" and confused people with the valid "Absentee voting" with JUNK MAIL hence totally denigrating my vote as well as millions that voted in person, showing IDs, etc. This is why WE need to
stop this farce of the MSM supporting Democrats! More and more people need to know that the MSM did this in 2016 and again in 2020!
View attachment 421317

The only junk is in your head. It is where the brain normally is.

I agree. I just don't see the idiot SCOTUS though turning it over, because they are FEARFUL of the wild eyed, totally lawless Democrats response! SCOTUS is more concerned over the short term issues rather than the loss of our democracy. I saw a segment regarding Las Vegas odds where before midnight Trump was favored 7-1, BUT after the ballot dumps, Biden was favored. Coincidence?
Chief Justice Roberts is a question mark. He has punted multiple times and the citizen has paid dearly for it.

I have to agree. He rewrote Obamacare and turned it into a tax and hung it around the necks of the American tax payer.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice he would have punted that POS out the door where it belonged.

It was the judges who voted against Obamacare who should be punted out the door. There was nothing unconstitutional about it.

we need new election security laws
ban mail-in ballots
require voter ID
ban ballot harvesting
ban secret ballot counting
only allow three days to vote before the election day, sat, sun, mon, tue
ink your finger after you vote
Love that post. It might also help if they could somehow incorporate facial recognition into those precautions.

Chief Justice Roberts is a question mark. He has punted multiple times and the citizen has paid dearly for it.

I have to agree. He rewrote Obamacare and turned it into a tax and hung it around the necks of the American tax payer.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice he would have punted that POS out the door where it belonged.

It was the judges who voted against Obamacare who should be punted out the door. There was nothing unconstitutional about it.
There never were "46 million uninsured Americans" a LIE Obama told and unlike most submitters, i.e. YOU, here is the proof!
46millionuninsured.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back