A mail in ballot rejection rate of 0.0003% ...in these six Pennsylvania counties.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A total of 450 were rejected ballots out of about 1.3 million mailed-in ballots received in those counties. That is a rejection rate of .0003%.
Such numbers are simply ludicrous and defy belief.
  • Allegheny: 340,719 mailed-in ballots received — 54 rejected.
  • Bucks: 153,016 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.
  • Chester: 138,813 mailed-in ballots received — 87 rejected.
  • Delaware: 111,321 mailed-in ballots received — 71 rejected.
  • Montgomery: 231,415 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.
  • Philadelphia : 346,196 mailed-in ballots received — 228 rejected.

Mail-in ballots have been rejected at around a 1% rate in recent years, though 2020 is expected to be on the higher end due to the number of voters casting ballots by mail for the first time, mail delivery issues at the U.S. Postal Service, and court decisions disenfranchising voters whose ballots were cast by Election Day but do not arrive in time.

So with MORE mail in ballots there is less than 3/1,000th of 1% rejected ballots in a Democrat run cities versus a national average of around 1%?

Doesn't that strike you as the author said "defy belief"?

The incredulous Biden supporters that continue to insist this election has been totally above board
are just making a mockery of our tradition of free and fair elections.
This is something the Supreme Court MUST fix.
I agree. I just don't see the idiot SCOTUS though turning it over, because they are FEARFUL of the wild eyed, totally lawless Democrats response! SCOTUS is more concerned over the short term issues rather than the loss of our democracy. I saw a segment regarding Las Vegas odds where before midnight Trump was favored 7-1, BUT after the ballot dumps, Biden was favored. Coincidence?

Normally, absentee ballots are low in number and easily verified.

A traditional 1% rejection rate when there are ballots submitted by people who are actual gonna be absence during the in person voting time frame. These are highly motivated voters who want their vote to count and fill out the ballot carefully.

But in this pandemic, a very large number of people voting absentee for the first time would certainly SHOULD
increase the rejection rate.

FRAUD was a very big part of these numbers and, also, the time frame to count these votes would have tempted vote counters to let the ballots go thru unchecked.

The incredulous Biden supporters that continue to insist this election has been totally above board

Yes, but to be fair, these are all people who are too benightedly unintelligent to understand concepts such as probability and statistical anomaly.

If fact, most have only enought intelligence to know what side they are on and to root for that side no matter what.

Normally, absentee ballots are low in number and easily verified.

A traditional 1% rejection rate when there are ballots submitted by people who are actual gonna be absence during the in person voting time frame. These are highly motivated voters who want their vote to count and fill out the ballot carefully.

But in this pandemic, a very large number of people voting absentee for the first time would certainly SHOULD
increase the rejection rate.

FRAUD was a very big part of these numbers and, also, the time frame to count these votes would have tempted vote counters to let the ballots go thru unchecked.
I've voted this year absentee following my state's requirements, i.e. completed request for absentee ballot, signed request and when received ballot, voted and signed the inside envelope that contains the ballot. Everything matched.
BUT with the JUNK MAIL voting, actual ballots were mailed to voter rolls addressees. Regardless of the fact that on average 10% of Americans move each year.
So JUNK MAIL ballots went out, people receiving at the addresses weren't the ones on the rolls. The either threw away, or in some cases gave to "harvesters", or in some cases UNAWARE of the criminality of signing the ballot mailed not even completing some of the requirement let alone concerned about fraudulently signing! See this is why people like me are so pissed at the MSM! The MSM ignored even using the term "JUNK MAIL" and confused people with the valid "Absentee voting" with JUNK MAIL hence totally denigrating my vote as well as millions that voted in person, showing IDs, etc. This is why WE need to
stop this farce of the MSM supporting Democrats! More and more people need to know that the MSM did this in 2016 and again in 2020!
MSMdonations.png

Funny...mail in ballots were a big part of the REPUBLICAN win in Florida

Give up. It's over. You lost. quit whining

I would LOVE to see the Democrats whining if mail-in ballots were recounted and rejected at the normal rate. Biden would lose and lose big and you know it. The deal is, the left doesn't care how they gain power, they just want it. Democracy and the country be damned. It doesn't make one bit of difference to them.

Much of Sidney Powell's take down of the Biden cyber criminals will rely on statistical analysis and mathematics.
Two things out of their control.
Ballot rejection of .0003% is so anomalous in six vital Pennsylvania counties to Joe Biden's campaign
that it definitely should raise all sorts of interesting questions.

I doubt Biden lawyers will have any satisfactory answers.

Unfortunately, I am not sure they will need them. The establishment that includes some corrupt Republicans as well as the entire Democratic Party are ok with the corruption as long as the gravy train continues for them. The American drones who voted for Biden can't see the forest for the trees.

Unfortunately, I am not sure they will need them. The establishment that includes some corrupt Republicans as well as the entire Democratic Party are ok with the corruption as long as the gravy train continues for them. The American drones who voted for Biden can't see the forest for the trees.
Your pessimism is understandable but the Supreme Court will be under a microscope and
everything they say or do will be noted when Powell brings the matter of a stolen presidential election to
the court.
I will be especially watchful of that quisling John Roberts.

I agree. I just don't see the idiot SCOTUS though turning it over, because they are FEARFUL of the wild eyed, totally lawless Democrats response! SCOTUS is more concerned over the short term issues rather than the loss of our democracy. I saw a segment regarding Las Vegas odds where before midnight Trump was favored 7-1, BUT after the ballot dumps, Biden was favored. Coincidence?
Chief Justice Roberts is a question mark. He has punted multiple times and the citizen has paid dearly for it.

Chief Justice Roberts is a question mark. He has punted multiple times and the citizen has paid dearly for it.

I have to agree. He rewrote Obamacare and turned it into a tax and hung it around the necks of the American tax payer.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice he would have punted that POS out the door where it belonged.

I have to agree. He rewrote Obamacare and turned it into a tax and hung it around the necks of the American tax payer.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice he would have punted that POS out the door where it belonged.
Totally right about Roberts! I truly believe SCOTUS sits in an uninformed cloud. Academically inclined. Don't render practical judgements, i.e. Obamacare as a Tax??? SCOTUS look upon Trump as the bad guy when if people just realized, Trump didn't need the presidency! He loves America. Bottom line. Loves
Americans, his family and law enforcement. Just sad that many people aren't sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's tweets,pecadillos, and definitely non politically correct characteristics. He just gets the job done! 9 months from development to through the FDA! Unheard of!

Totally right about Roberts! I truly believe SCOTUS sits in an uninformed cloud. Academically inclined. Don't render practical judgements, i.e. Obamacare as a Tax??? SCOTUS look upon Trump as the bad guy when if people just realized, Trump didn't need the presidency! He loves America. Bottom line. Loves
Americans, his family and law enforcement. Just sad that many people aren't sophisticated enough to look beyond Trump's tweets,pecadillos, and definitely non politically correct characteristics. He just gets the job done! 9 months from development to through the FDA! Unheard of!

That's what I loved about him. He wasn't a politician, he's a billionaire who couldn't be bought and he's a businessman who knows how to get shit done.

He says what he thinks and doesn't give shit one if you agree with him or not. He made the last four years great for America.

Now it seems we will have Biden to fuck it all up again. I sure don't see an upside to the guy. How bout you??

Much of Sidney Powell's take down of the Biden cyber criminals will rely on statistical analysis and mathematics.
Two things out of their control.
Ballot rejection of .0003% is so anomalous in six vital Pennsylvania counties to Joe Biden's campaign
that it definitely should raise all sorts of interesting questions.

Sidney Powell does not represent Trump. Try to keep up

Forum List

Back