A Look At The New Mesh on The U.S./Mexico Border Wall

i'll take a look at your link in a moment but to answer your question . The reason i want a WALL is partly symbolic and of course to exclude third worlders from south of the border from entering the USA . ALSO , the Trump Wall will also be a GIANT insult , a poke in the eye to mexicans and other 'south americans' . Let me take a look at your link now MSBlog !!

Last edited:
i mean , look at your link and supersize the screen and see the 'infestation' coming to the land of Americans without the TRUMP Wall MSBlog .

mornin Pogo , nice to see you , i thought that yew had disappeared to somewhere .

"Out of many, ONE". Not in hate though. I do not want a border 'wall'. It is unrealistic, and must have entry points, thus weakened, and how many hundreds of billions on that?

Flags are out, straightened, flying high. But not for the huddled masses?

i'll take a look at your link in a moment but to answer your question . The reason i want a WALL is partly symbolic and of course to exclude third worlders from south of the border from entering the USA . ALSO , the Trump Wall will also be a GIANT insult , a poke in the eye to mexicans and other 'south americans' . Let me take a look at your link now MSBlog !!

Mexico is part of North America actually. But you're right about the insult.

mornin Pogo , nice to see you , i thought that yew had disappeared to somewhere .

I was off for a week. This computer had to go to the shop. I could have signed on with another computer but I noticed how much I was suddenly getting done. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------- yeah , mexicans and other third worlders have said that to me , i can hear it now with a little imagination , They'd try that trick and say something like , 'si Senor we are all 'americans' . Oh well , they can think what they like i guess . Still the TRUMP WALL is like a GIANT INSULT and poke in the eyes with a sharp stick to all sorts of 'third worlders' from 'south of the border' and i like that thought Pogo !!

-------------------------------------------------------- yeah , mexicans and other third worlders have said that to me , i can hear it now with a little imagination , They'd try that trick and say something like , 'si Senor we are all 'americans' . Oh well , they can think what they like i guess . Still the TRUMP WALL is like a GIANT INSULT and poke in the eyes with a sharp stick to all sorts of 'third worlders' from 'south of the border' and i like that thought Pogo !!

It's not a matter of debate --- it's simple geography.

"North America" stretches from Canada to Panama. Where "South America" begins.
That makes the US and Mexico part of the same continent.

----------------------------------------------- Symbolic State of mind and use of language , no mexican or other third worlder is an ------- American --------Pogo .

----------------------------------------------- Symbolic State of mind and use of language , no mexican or other third worlder is an ------- American --------Pogo .

No?
What continent is Mexico in then? Asia?

And what do your arbitrary wackball economic strata have to do with geography?

REAL Americans understand EXACTLY what i mean Pogo !!

Cartographers, however, say you're full of shit.

This is North America:

northamerica-map-editable.jpg

Resident in this continent are Canada, the US, Mexico, Guatemala Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, the isthmus Panama, and the outlying islands of Cuba, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic as well as outlying islands belonging to Denmark, Britain and France.

ALL of them are part of North America. Period.

"Out of many, ONE". Not in hate though. I do not want a border 'wall'. It is unrealistic, and must have entry points, thus weakened, and how many hundreds of billions on that?

I would vote for strengthened enforcement myself. Not sure we need a HUGE wall. But talking about one IS good.

This is North America:

Resident in this continent are Canada, the US, Mexico, Guatemala Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, the isthmus Panama, and the outlying islands of Cuba, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic as well as outlying islands belonging to Denmark, Britain and France.

That makes them part of North America.
None is called America. The United States of America are of America. That makes us Americans.

This is North America:

That makes them part of North America.
None is called America. The United States of America are of America. That makes us Americans.

It also makes Canadians, Mexicans, Guatemalans, Belizians, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Salvadorans, Panamanians, Cubans, Jamaicans and Dominicans "Americans" --- not to mention Colombians, Venezuelans, Ecuadorans, Bolivians, Peruvians, Brazilians, Paraguayans, Uruguayans, Guyanans, Chileans and Argentinians. Just as residents of Portugal and Poland and Hungary are "Europeans".

Forum List

Back