A Look At The Future....

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin
Stalin's forces tore the guts out of Hitler's war machine (Churchill's words). Can you imagine how D-Day would have fared if the allies had faced millions of additional Nazis in France? Do you think your life would be any different today if Hitler had won WWII?:p

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin
Stalin's forces tore the guts out of Hitler's war machine (Churchill's words). Can you imagine how D-Day would have fared if the allies had faced millions of additional Nazis in France? Do you think your life would be any different today if Hitler had won WWII?:p

I have to deal with history-challenged morons like you on a daily basis.

No, Germany would not have conquered the USSR.

Hitler knew that....and so must have Roosevelt.

Here are the facts:
.. when Operation Barbarossa started on June 22, 1941, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

Stalin, in fact, had been supplying resources to Hitler.

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.
He didn't.

So....once one recognizes that Stalin was going to be the winner.....
....why did FDR send him supplies that the Allies could have used?

The schools hide the truth to shield FDR from richly deserved contumely.

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

But Leftist have a need of turning Stalin and the Soviet in America's saviors....when the opposite was the case.

0. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?
Was FDR a white supremacist like Trump?

The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....
Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.
Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.
Raise your paw.

It is a term of art created by the Democrats to insure that the black vote remain monolithic and Democrat.
Which came first in the history of the US, white supremacy or the birth of Andrew Jackson?

There is no white supremacy other than Democrat Jim Crow laws.

The Nazis claimed that they copied the Democrat lead.

• Guess were Adolph got the idea for sterilization of ‘undesireables’???
“…Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

• Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his “The Case for Sterilization.”
    (Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

• The Nazi Nuremberg Laws were taken nearly wholly from the Jim Crow Laws of the Democrat controlled South.

In “Hitler's American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law ,” by James Whitman, he shows how the Nazis took the Democrats’ Jim Crow Laws, simply changed the word ‘black’ and inserted the word ‘Jew.’

“Let’s remember that every segregation law in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials. The Nuremberg team carefully studied these laws that were mainly aimed at blacks and used them to formulate their own racist legislation mainly aimed at Jews.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

• From the LATimes:
  • “At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
    When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes
  • although the Nazis used the Democrat doctrines, Jim Crow and segregation laws as their model…..

• ….wait for it…..

• ….the Nazis found them TOO HARSH!!!!!

“And the ugly irony is that when the Nazis rejected American law, it was often because they found it too harsh. For example, Nazi observers shuddered at the "human hardness" of the "one drop" rule, which classified people "of predominantly white appearance" as blacks. To them, American racism was sometimes simply too inhumane.

That may sound implausible — too awful to believe — but in their early years in power, the Nazis were not yet contemplating the "final solution." At first, they had a different fate in mind for the German Jewry: Jews were to be reduced to second-class citizenship and punished criminally if they sought to marry or engage in sexual contact with "Aryans." The ultimate goal was to terrify Germany's Jews into emigrating.”

So how about this: If I believe that Western European males (i.e., "white people") are responsible, directly or indirectly, for just about everything that is good and valuable in Western Civilization*, and that EXPLAINS why whites dominate in so many different areas. Oppression of others who are NOT of Western European stock is the normal and natural consequence of superiority, and oppression should be identified and eliminated to the extent possible.

Does that make me a White Supremacist?
* Science, literature, the arts, law, governance, architecture, and the skilled trades. And even in Sport, where Blacks often dominate, the games and the infrastructure were created by white men, without whom sport would be conducted like the old vaudeville trade.

So how about this: If I believe that Western European males (i.e., "white people") are responsible, directly or indirectly, for just about everything that is good and valuable in Western Civilization*, and that EXPLAINS why whites dominate in so many different areas. Oppression of others who are NOT of Western European stock is the normal and natural consequence of superiority, and oppression should be identified and eliminated to the extent possible.

Does that make me a White Supremacist?
* Science, literature, the arts, law, governance, architecture, and the skilled trades. And even in Sport, where Blacks often dominate, the games and the infrastructure were created by white men, without whom sport would be conducted like the old vaudeville trade.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Biden is either a white supremacist, or a Russian asset.

You didn't know that??????

Well, I kinda did know that. My curiosity is about the question, "What's wrong with being a white supremacist?"

As long as you are not oppressing anyone.

Well, I kinda did know that. My curiosity is about the question, "What's wrong with being a white supremacist?"

As long as you are not oppressing anyone.

The problem is the second part of the definition.....which proves it does not exist in reality....only in Democrat propaganda.

White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....
Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.
Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

"Shootings Spiked Near Epicenter of Portland Protests
Shooting incidents near Portland's East Precinct, where rioters gathered this summer, increased drastically

Gun violence near the epicenter of anti-police protests in Portland doubled this year, newly updated Portland Police Bureau data show.

Shootings reported in the area surrounding the city police's East Precinct, which was repeatedly targeted by anti-police rioters, have increased by 114.9 percent this year—marking the largest increase in gun violence across the city’s three police precincts. City-wide statistics show that July 2020 shootings were 186 percent higher than in July 2019, and shootings in August 2020 were 195 percent higher than in August 2019. The greatest spike in shootings occurred in September, with 265 percent more shootings than September 2019.

Additionally, Portland police confirmed to KGW8 this weekend that 911 response times have increased along with a city-wide uptick in gun violence. "

The surge in violence comes after Mayor Ted Wheeler (D.) announced the disbanding of the Gun Violence Reduction Team in June after some claimed that the unit, which was tasked with removing illegal guns from the streets, disproportionately targeted the police. A week later, Portland City Council voted to cut $15 million from the police department’s budget."

Must be Trump voters.

Forum List

Back