A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

That's what YOU do. Racist & bigoted, like Biden's American Rescue Plan (shot down by the courts every time it appears there) Affirmative Action (banned in 10 states for its racism), nd CRT, also banned in a number of states.

Do you denounce any if these racist abominations ?
What? Please stay on topic, dipshit. It's so much easier to nail your fake ass to the wall.

I just demonstrated that COVID was way more active in July than in April. I even provided a graph demonstrating as such and you come back by changing the subject? Pathetic. I'm not going to debate every topic under the sun because you'll just run away to the next one.

YES, Really. You "thought" wrong. That's what happens to people who are caught up in liberal OMISSION media, and thus become the information-deprived masses.

As for vaccines in Florida, I live in Florida, and I see the vaccine news on the local TV news every day. Sounds like you have fallen prey to some distortion talk. The reports on leftist TV news (ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS) are that blacks have been getting vaccinated less.

Not because of where clinics are, but just because 1) there are less blacks to begin with 2) because blacks, who live all over, just don't show up (as my previous posts stated), because as Kamala Harris stated > she wouldn't get the vaccine if it came from Trump. Well it did, and consequently, blacks don't trust it, or much of anything that comes from what they see as white society.

They are the lowest vaccinated group second to millenials (both Democrat demographics)

I'm not "caught up" in any media. I'm reading the CDC numbers on the vaxxed and unvaxxed. I'm looking at the WHO numbers on disease and death, as well as vacancies in hospital beds, and watching what is happening with infections and deaths.

You see the news on TV every day. Television is the WORST place to get informed there is. This is why you have no idea what is going on. Especially in red states like Florida where the media is trying to placate the masses. You have FOX News which is flat out lying to Americans about the pandemic and the vaccines in ways both disgusting and desperate. FOX really needs to have their license pulled for lying to the American public about EVERYTHING.

As a Bay Street law clerk, my job was completing "due diligence", on complex real estate and business transactions - taking the information I was given and verifying everything I was being told, through government records. When you complete "due diligence" on anything Republicans are telling you, it simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny. None of it.

Anything positive the media is telling your about the corona virus in the USA is bullshit. Your entire response has been a clusterfuck of massive proportions, and Florida has one of the WORST records for pandemic response in the world.

In Brazil, they've recommended that Bolsinaro be prosecuted for "Crimes against humanity" for his failing response to the corona virus, and Brazil did a better job than the USA. Their government investigation revealed that disease and death rates could have been cut by at least 1/3, as could have the costs to the Brazilian economy. Brazil's failed response pales in comparison to that of the USA, and yet here you are saying what a success DeSantis has been, and how it's minorities who are the problem.

Your ignorance simply knows no bounds, and you continue to allow these people to lie to you. 3 economic crashes and a pandemic which has killed 750,000 Americans. It's long past time for you to start doing some "due dilligence" on Republican claims, because I see no evidence that these people have the vaguest clue as to the job of government, which is primarily to keep the lights and power on, and then keep out of our way.

Republicans are determined to thwart American progress or economic security, in favour of fascist authoritarianism and white rule.

I'm not "caught up" in any media. I'm reading the CDC numbers on the vaxxed and unvaxxed. I'm looking at the WHO numbers on disease and death, as well as vacancies in hospital beds, and watching what is happening with infections and deaths.

You see the news on TV every day. Television is the WORST place to get informed there is. This is why you have no idea what is going on. Especially in red states like Florida where the media is trying to placate the masses. You have FOX News which is flat out lying to Americans about the pandemic and the vaccines in ways both disgusting and desperate. FOX really needs to have their license pulled for lying to the American public about EVERYTHING.

As a Bay Street law clerk, my job was completing "due diligence", on complex real estate and business transactions - taking the information I was given and verifying everything I was being told, through government records. When you complete "due diligence" on anything Republicans are telling you, it simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny. None of it.

Anything positive the media is telling your about the corona virus in the USA is bullshit. Your entire response has been a clusterfuck of massive proportions, and Florida has one of the WORST records for pandemic response in the world.

In Brazil, they've recommended that Bolsinaro be prosecuted for "Crimes against humanity" for his failing response to the corona virus, and Brazil did a better job than the USA. Their government investigation revealed that disease and death rates could have been cut by at least 1/3, as could have the costs to the Brazilian economy. Brazil's failed response pales in comparison to that of the USA, and yet here you are saying what a success DeSantis has been, and how it's minorities who are the problem.

Your ignorance simply knows no bounds, and you continue to allow these people to lie to you. 3 economic crashes and a pandemic which has killed 750,000 Americans. It's long past time for you to start doing some "due dilligence" on Republican claims, because I see no evidence that these people have the vaguest clue as to the job of government, which is primarily to keep the lights and power on, and then keep out of our way.

Republicans are determined to thwart American progress or economic security, in favour of fascist authoritarianism and white rule.
For your edification. the CDC is no better than the TV news regarding Covid cases and deaths, Do you STILL not know that the CDC numbers are fake-inflated ? That you say >> "pandemic which has killed 750,000 Americans" proves that you have no idea what's going on here. You are absolutely clueless.

Here is your class on Covid. Pay attention student. We don't want to see you showing up as a complete fool again after this. Yes, the CDC claims that over 700,00 Americans have died from Covid, But when they say that, they say it only because they are repeating the only source of information they have, which is the hospital reports. But despite the CDC stating these numbers, the CDC also DISclaims these numbers, and they have been doing that since May 2020, when they stated that the numbers are grossly inflated, because most of the alleged Covid deaths had comorbidities, which caused the deaths, and the deceased people just happened to also have some degree of Covid. So numbers jumped sky high from people who died WITH Covid but not FROM Covid.

Many of the hospital reports of Covid deaths have been people who did not have any Covid at all. People were being pulled dead out of car wrecks, and hospitals have reported these as Covid deaths. And why so many Covid death reports ?

Easy question. Answer: the CARES Act. It PAYS hospital big bucks$$ for each Covid death they report. Wasn't hard to see why the Covid deaths count spiked to a record 17,000/week in April 2020 (right after the CARES Act was announced March 27).

It's long past time for you to start doing some "due diligence" on your media's claims, and had you done that, I wouldn't have to be giving you this lesson right now. Hope you learned it.

I also notice you couldn't resist taking a shot at Republicans, and what you strangely call "white rule". Is this another anti-white racism bash, coming from the anti-white leftist media ? In any case, under the Republican Trump administration, blacks fared better than at any time since a Lincoln was president.

• lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history
  • vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
  • highest median wage in US history
  • created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
  • Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
    1635650386849.png

Last edited:
What? Please stay on topic, dipshit. It's so much easier to nail your fake ass to the wall.

I just demonstrated that COVID was way more active in July than in April. I even provided a graph demonstrating as such and you come back by changing the subject? Pathetic. I'm not going to debate every topic under the sun because you'll just run away to the next one.
No, you did NOT demonstrate that at all. As I reported back in 2020, April was by far the highest report of US Covid deaths with 17,000/week, and was reduced immensely in just 2 months. Slight surge occured in July, but nowhere near the April levels. It was less than half the April levels in July. What you demonstrated is that you are capable of posting misinformation.

1635657775339.png

For your edification. the CDC is no better than the TV news regarding Covid cases and deaths, Do you STILL not know that the CDC numbers are fake-inflated ? That you say >> "pandemic which has killed 750,000 Americans" proves that you have no idea what's going on here. You are absolutely clueless.

Here is your class on Covid. Pay attention student. We don't want to see you showing up as a complete fool again after this. Yes, the CDC claims that over 700,00 Americans have died from Covid, But when they say that, they say it only because they are repeating the only source of information they have, which is the hospital reports. But despite the CDC stating these numbers, the CDC also DISclaims these numbers, and they have been doing that since May 2020, when they stated that the numbers are grossly inflated, because most of the alleged Covid deaths had comorbidities, which caused the deaths, and the deceased people just happened to also have some degree of Covid. So numbers jumped sky high from people who died WITH Covid but not FROM Covid.

Many of the hospital reports of Covid deaths have been people who did not have any Covid at all. People were being pulled dead out of car wrecks, and hospitals have reported these as Covid deaths. And why so many Covid death reports ?

Easy question. Answer: the CARES Act. It PAYS hospital big bucks$$ for each Covid death they report. Wasn't hard to see why the Covid deaths count spiked to a record 17,000/week in April 2020 (right after the CARES Act was announced March 27).

It's long past time for you to start doing some "due diligence" on your media's claims, and had you done that, I wouldn't have to be giving you this lesson right now. Hope you learned it.

I also notice you couldn't resist taking a shot at Republicans, and what you strangely call "white rule". Is this another anti-white racism bash, coming from the anti-white leftist media ? In any case, under the Republican Trump administration, blacks fared better than at any time since a Lincoln was president.

• lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history
  • vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
  • highest median wage in US history
  • created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
  • Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
    View attachment 558359

How unfortunate y'all are even less credible than the CDC.

No, you did NOT demonstrate that at all. As I reported back in 2020, April was by far the highest report of US Covid deaths with 17,000/week, and was reduced immensely in just 2 months. Slight surge occured in July, but nowhere near the April levels. It was less than half the April levels in July. What you demonstrated is that you are capable of posting misinformation.

View attachment 558395
I was referring to COVID cases, idiot. Should have been clear from my chart.

Of course the initial death count was high because we didn't do anything or know much about how to care for COVID patients. It's why the Northeast death count skyrocketed. Nobody was social distancing or wearing masks especially our most vulnerable.

As we learned how the virus carries those responsible (mostly in blue areas) changed their behavior.

• Which is now why Mississippi and Tennessee have surpassed all other states in deaths even though those first states hit hard had a massive number of dead at the beginning.
  • Mississippi something like 1 out of every 295 people have died of COVID and that number is only getting worse by the day.
  • It's why now the per capita number of cases in the top 10 states are all red.
  • It's why even after the Northeast and California were initially hit hard are no longer the states with the highest deaths per capita as we speak red states are still catching up to them.
  • It's why in counties that overwhelmingly voted for Trump you will find the least vaccinated and highest per capita deaths from.
The wingnuts are already making excuses for their declining political influence. The numbers that we see and who is dying isn't going to help you guys out much. At this point, you want to kill off thousands of yourselves than who am I to stop you? Keep inferring it's all a hoax based on your inability to remove your confirmation bias from the data you are looking at. People like you are doing worlds of hurt to your own, though I realize you're simply a tool at the bottom of the chain.

Last edited:
One last time dumbstump. You made this claim:

These so called Vaccines not actually vaccines are SPREADING THE VIRUS!

And then you provided a link to something that makes no claim at all that vaccines spread the virus and I actually pulled something out of your source that shows vaccinated people spread the virus less than those unvaccinated.

Even fingerboi isn't quite as inept as you and that's saying something.

Yeah, probably the only semi-coherent sentence you've ever typed on this board.
Did Joe Biden's Shitty Diaper send you those talking points?

Jen IsWhacki caught the FauxRona and she is vaxxed. Did Joe's Shitty Diaper give it to her?

Forum List

Back