A logical person would ask: why doesn't the left just LEAVE?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
They can spin it, twist it, shake it, and stir it any way that they want (and they will), but it is simply undeniable that the left hates the United States. They hate the American flag. They hate the national anthem. They hate our founders (they now refer to these legendary, great men as "slave rappers"). They hate that U.S. Constitution and how it prevents them from the communism they desire.
An elementary school in Atlanta announced that students and faculty will no longer be reciting the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning. Instead, they'll be saying something called "The Wolf Pack Chant."
So why don't they just leave? That's the beauty of America. You're not held behind a wall by men with machine guns. If I'm at a game I don't like, I leave. If I'm at a party I don't like, I leave. So why doesn't the left leave the country they don't like? My theory? They realize there are no conservatives to mooch off of in Cuba, Venezuela, etc. If there is a better explanation, I'm all ears. I'd love to hear something that made sense.

I pledge allegience, to the .... wolfpack?!

With all your piss and moans ab out the left maybe you should just leave! As for the wishes of the democrats you have no concept of reality only the propaganda your handler gives you to pass on to this board.

There are many varieties of "left" and many have not yet left. Some should stay and those who are miserable can leave.

They can spin it, twist it, shake it, and stir it any way that they want (and they will), but it is simply undeniable that the left hates the United States. They hate the American flag. They hate the national anthem. They hate our founders (they now refer to these legendary, great men as "slave rappers"). They hate that U.S. Constitution and how it prevents them from the communism they desire.
An elementary school in Atlanta announced that students and faculty will no longer be reciting the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning. Instead, they'll be saying something called "The Wolf Pack Chant."
So why don't they just leave? That's the beauty of America. You're not held behind a wall by men with machine guns. If I'm at a game I don't like, I leave. If I'm at a party I don't like, I leave. So why doesn't the left leave the country they don't like? My theory? They realize there are no conservatives to mooch off of in Cuba, Venezuela, etc. If there is a better explanation, I'm all ears. I'd love to hear something that made sense.

I pledge allegience, to the .... wolfpack?!

The Left won't leave the US the same way cancer refuses to leave any organ in your body.

Once it destroys the organ, it moves onto something else.

Forum List

Back