A little more evidence the Hunter Hidin laptop is legit...

Trump does not take any advise that does not come from the mirror, but Presidents have National Security Advisors, appointed by the President for a reason.

Trump's entire team assigned to watch for this are telling him Rudy is being played by Russia like a burning violin.
That's a bullshit lie. Ratliff, the DNI, just said that this has nothing to do with Russian disinformation. You morons just make up whatever narrative that suits you. It's pathetic how much you lie.

Trumps National Security Advisor warned Trump as well as the CIA.

Now I know the Trump cult members cannot believe anything the do not want to believe, sort of like the Manson family, but it is what it is.

I just posted the video where Ratliff says the story about it being Russian disinformation is bullshit. He supervises all 17 intelligence agencies, moron.
and another lying sack of s*** hypocrite who will say anything Trump tells him to d u h.

Trump does not take any advise that does not come from the mirror, but Presidents have National Security Advisors, appointed by the President for a reason.

Trump's entire team assigned to watch for this are telling him Rudy is being played by Russia like a burning violin.
That's a bullshit lie. Ratliff, the DNI, just said that this has nothing to do with Russian disinformation. You morons just make up whatever narrative that suits you. It's pathetic how much you lie.

Now I know the Trump cult members cannot believe anything the do not want to believe, sort of like the Manson family, but it is what it is.

I just posted the video where Ratliff says the story about it being Russian disinformation is bullshit. He supervises all 17 intelligence agencies, moron.
and another lying sack of s*** hypocrite who will say anything Trump tells him to d u h.
Yeah, everyone who tells the truth about Biden is a "lying sack of shit."

Yeah, everyone who tells the truth about Biden is a "lying sack of shit."
Yes yes who needs facts or evidence or law enforcement or courtrooms or anything when you have bought off ex Coke head DJ pundits who will say anything for a buck, endlessly.

He is a political hack allowing Trump to grab him by his pussy for personal power.

Even the National Security advisor disagrees with him.

“The whole thing is utterly confusing, which is why Ratcliffe shouldn't be weighing in at all. If there is an investigation, it should be conducted quietly and the government should speak with a credible voice when they have something definitive to tell the public. Obviously, Ratcliffe isn't a credible voice, and it seems pretty clear he's just playing the political role he was appointed for in the first place.”

The two clowns quoted in your link are both Obama hacks.

idiot.

He is a political hack allowing Trump to grab him by his pussy for personal power.

Even the National Security advisor disagrees with him.

“The whole thing is utterly confusing, which is why Ratcliffe shouldn't be weighing in at all. If there is an investigation, it should be conducted quietly and the government should speak with a credible voice when they have something definitive to tell the public. Obviously, Ratcliffe isn't a credible voice, and it seems pretty clear he's just playing the political role he was appointed for in the first place.”

The two clowns quoted in your link are both Obama hacks.

idiot.

The National Security advisor is not, he was appointed by Trump and he warned Trump Guilianni is being played by Russia.

You ignore that because like any cult member any evidence that damages the cult leader must be ignored.

I wonder if Russia has tape of Guilianni playing with his Rudy tootie before what looks like an under aged girl in a hotel room?

Oh wait......

Forum List

Back