A little light reading for the self-styled "Christians" here...

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
...whose wildly conflicting theology reminds me of the "Shoe and Gourd"* scene in Monty Python! :rofl: Before they start persecuting each other as heretics - again!

Just goes to show how God's cryptic little Pesher potboiler divides people rather than unites and enlightens them. :rolleyes:

Crowd: Oh, ooh!
Man in crowd III: He has given us a sign!
Man in crowd V: He has given us...his shoe!
Man in crowd III: The shoe is the sign! Let us follow his
example!
Man in crowd IV: What?
Man in crowd III: Let us like him, hold up one shoe and let
the other one be upon our foot, for this is his sign that
all who
follow him shall do likewise!
Man in crowd III: No, no, no, the shoe is a sign that we
must gather shoes together in abundance!
Woman in crowd II: Cast off the shoes! Follow the gourd!
Man in crowd V: No, let us gather shoes together! Let me!
Woman in crowd: Oh, get off!
Man in crowd IV: No, no, it is a sign that like him we must
think not of the things of the body, but of the face and
head!
Man in crowd V: Give me your shoe!
Man in crowd IV: Get off!
Woman in crowd II: Follow the gourd, the holy gourd of
Jerusalem!
Gourdy part of crowd: The gourd! The gourd!
Man in crowd VI: Hold up the sandal, like he has demanded
us...
Man in crowd III: It is a shoe! It is a shoe!
Man in crowd VI: It's a sandal!
Man in crowd III: No, it is not! It is a shoe!
Woman in crowd II: Cast it away!
Man in crowd III: Put it on!
Man in crowd IV: Now clear off!
Man in crowd V: Take the shoes and follow him!
Woman in crowd II: All thee who follow the gourdie!
Man in crowd VII: Stop! Stop it! Stop! Stop! Let us...let us
pray! Yea, he cometh to us. Like the sea to the grave...

This has lain here for a few days without response, Chips.

...whose wildly conflicting theology reminds me of the "Shoe and Gourd"* scene in Monty Python! :rofl: Before they start persecuting each other as heretics - again!

Just goes to show how God's cryptic little Pesher potboiler divides people rather than unites and enlightens them. :rolleyes:

Maybe these religious freaks are not that much interested? Your post reflects your concern. Their lack of response reflects their own lack of understanding? Don't you know?

This has lain here for a few days without response, Chips.

Maybe these religious freaks are not that much interested? Your post reflects your concern. Their lack of response reflects their own lack of understanding? Don't you know?

.....take away their Jesus coloring-in books, their easily refuted reactionary tracts, and their carpet chewingly insane Jack Chicks comics, and the immediately become Messianic Marcel Marceua's! :rofl:

You assume, incorrectly, that I want them to answer. I couldn't give a flying fuck if I never hear from them, I know they are reading!

In fact I hope they never reply.

I try not to make a habit of holding conversations with or humouring howling-at-the-moon loons who believe in intellectual, linguistic snakes, loquaciuous asses, and demon-possessed pigs! :rofl:

No need for the cynicism, Chips.

.....take away their Jesus coloring-in books, their easily refuted reactionary tracts, and their carpet chewingly insane Jack Chicks comics, and the immediately become Messianic Marcel Marceua's! :rofl:

You assume, incorrectly, that I want them to answer. I couldn't give a flying fuck if I never hear from them, I know they are reading!

I try not to make a habit of holding conversations with or humouring howling-at-the-moon loons who believe in intellectual, linguistic snakes, loquaciuous asses, and demon-possessed pigs! :rofl:

On the other hand, don't make the day of your death the most important of your life. You have a lot to share. I would suggest you start sharing.

Just your thoughts, Chips.

You obviously have much involved in them. Your delivery, like mine, leaves too much for interpretation and misunderstanding for most here.

You seem to understand me, and my private email tells me so do quite a few others here.

And those that can’t wouldn’t even if I grunted in their native “Dick and Jane.” They are too far gone in Jesus, greed, and egregious egotism for a mere mortal like me to reach them.

So why not just lampoon and take the piss outta these affectatious turds? :)

Only a life-changing Dark-Night-of-the-Soul like epiphany, some general cataclysm that smashes their national narcissism, could ever turn these authoritarian control freaks around the 180 degrees required to humanize them.

These religio-reactionary ratbags have been so conditioned from infancy to fear free-thinking and inner reflection (Idle hands/mind are the Devil’s playground!) they robotically reject anything other than what Big Bubba tells them as evil Librul lies.

If I could get through their Messianic materialism, I would tell them to simply give up trying to match their insides to their phoney brother’s and sister’s outsides.

Essentially this is what conservatism is all about. Feeling you have to keep up phoney facades of counterfeit “decency,” that don’t truly reflect your insides, because you’ve been trained to think you have been a “sinful” worthless pieces of shit since “The Fall.”

Each conservative is convinced that they are the only ones putting up a false façade of decency to disguise their “fallen” humanity. That the Ned Flanders of this world are actually what they say they are.

However no one will ever convince them of this.

It’s comforting to know that people who presume to put themselves in positions of authority over their fellows ALWAYS get knocked off of their high horse. ;)

Just your thoughts, Chips.

You obviously have much involved in them. Your delivery, like mine, leaves too much for interpretation and misunderstanding for most here.

...and "decency" that is solely determined by people's geographical proximity to them, are evil and deserving of extermination. :omg: :omg:

Religious authority allows the narcissist to indulge his sadistic urges and to exercise his misogynism freely and openly. Such a narcissist is likely to taunt and torment his followers, hector and chastise them, humiliate and berate them, abuse them spiritually, or even sexually.

Remind you of me? ;)

I certainly hope so. As I try real hard to be as obnoxious as the self-absorbed arseholes who see themselves as God-appointed carpet-bagging culture-bringers to their perceived “evil” and benighted orb of ours.

Here ya go, Psycho. This tells you why I continually taunt them far more concisely than I can. :razz:

What have you got against Jack Chicks comix? These little gems are priceless examples of religion devolved to a cult of personality. Hitler and Goebbels would simply have been green with envy at the simple distribution scheme and even simpler messages contained within their pages.

What have you got against Jack Chicks comix? These little gems are priceless examples of religion devolved to a cult of personality. Hitler and Goebbels would simply have been green with envy at the simple distribution scheme and even simpler messages contained within their pages.
....for even simpler minds!

For simpletons who believe in imaginary Jewish Super Heroes in the sky, supernatural underpants, talking asps and asses, and a pedophilic God who rapes a a little girl so she will give birth to Him and He can then feign His own death, thus giving Him an excuse to forgive mankind for His insane acts of generative hung-up genocide.

Hitler would have given the half-witted "Christians" here, who (claim to) believe such unutterable tripe, a sympathetic hypodermic....:D

bp, why the religion bashing?.

will you go after islam with the same zeal as christians.

Don't put words in my mouth, martin.

im going to agree psychoblues here. chips, if you hate god, thats your perogitive, but that doesnt mean i have too.

I was refering to ideology that embraces fairly land tales in spite of factual evidence to the contrary. My mama and daddy often told me, "You can't have it both ways, son". I never said a word about Chips maybe or maybe not hating anything, especially God. That is purely your accusation.

I just dont get the religion-bashing, got hatred on your part?.

that was my point, your so vile about it.

its almost illogical, not a reason reason, other then i hate god, hate hate hate.

That is the primary problem with religion from my point of view, martin. It's all about "hate, hate, hate" and nobody ever gets over the hate.

I just dont get the religion-bashing, got hatred on your part?.

that was my point, your so vile about it.

its almost illogical, not a reason reason, other then i hate god, hate hate hate.

Dig it?

im talking about the fact that chips, seems to have a hatred of religion and god, does he hate islam and judaism as much as christians?.

Im sorry that I mis-read your comments psychoblues lol :eusa_think:

Don't put words in my mouth, martin.

I was refering to ideology that embraces fairly land tales in spite of factual evidence to the contrary. My mama and daddy often told me, "You can't have it both ways, son". I never said a word about Chips maybe or maybe not hating anything, especially God. That is purely your accusation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back