A little change of pace

Cons like to post about crimes committed by black people so I thought as a change of pace I'd post this..

so if I post a picture of a white person doing the same thing but reverse will the dems stop saying all white people are racist???

All white people are not racist...just the conservative ones. Don't thinks so?..read some of their posts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Cons like to post about crimes committed by black people so I thought as a change of pace I'd post this..

so if I post a picture of a white person doing the same thing but reverse will the dems stop saying all white people are racist???

All white people are not racist...just the conservative ones. Don't thinks so?..read some of their posts.

better if you point one out since I refrain from making race an issue like you do,,,

Having to do the same reverse talk with these obviously hateful people is never going to convince them of anything.

Forum List

Back