A list of things to do as WE ignore sports this year! Make them PAY!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Church! Let’s get back to church with our kids!

Camping.

Trades learn a new trade.

Organize your things

Kayaking

Spent time to educate your children on American exceptionalism

Teach your children to speak English much better

Feel free to add the things we can do as black democrats kneel on our flag.. TURN IT OFF!

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

Feel free to add the things we can do as black democrats kneel on our flag.. TURN IT OFF!

join an atheist club!

teach your children to NEVER be a fascist!

spend time with your children teaching them to be TOLERANT and LIBERAL and KIND

go to yard sales, find confederate flags ...and BURN THEM!

• Banned

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

join an atheist club!

You sound like a black nationalist lol isn’t that fascism?? Lol

If you want your children to really have a leg up on the competition, teach them a foreign language. Preferably Spanish, it will be the most useful for them in this country.

• Banned
If you want your children to really have a leg up on the competition, teach them a foreign language. Preferably Spanish, it will be the most useful for them in this country.

Every neighborhood that has concentrated low wages is all Spanish neighborhoods why in the world would a country fighting Spanish people to respect it’s heritage would give in and learn their language?

Every neighborhood that has concentrated low wages is all Spanish neighborhoods why in the world would a country fighting Spanish people to respect it’s heritage would give in and learn their language?
And there will be some children, with parents like you, who will face extra special challenges when they enter the working world.

But YOUR children might be better off learning Mandarin Chinese. It's best to focus on a language with geographical relevance.

• Banned

And there will be some children, with parents like you, who will face extra special challenges when they enter the working world.

But YOUR children might be better off learning Mandarin Chinese. It's best to focus on a language with geographical relevance.
I would probably have your children focus on American exceptionalism and teach them to expect foreigners to learn our language and verbally let them know and how to say it to assimilate.. We don’t bow down to no other culture my sisters are Puerto Rican they don’t even know Spanish,, I played all Spanish baseball team for four years in high school and I didn’t speak to fucking nasty language

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

someone should teach you to speak English better jitts........i have asked you what the fuck are you saying more than once,so have a few others here....just saying.

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

someone should teach you to speak English better jitts........i have asked you what the fuck are you saying more than once,so have a few others here....just saying.
Huh

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

Huh
hey i understand.....unless someone is speaking jibberish you dont understand....

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

Huh
hey i understand.....unless someone is speaking jibberish you dont understand....
Ok harry go back to bed

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

Huh
Ok harry go back to bed
huh?....

Camping.

Organize your things

Kayaking

join an atheist club!

Democrats are not tolerant. They are racist Marxists

I have zero interest in sports, but I agree 100% with the OP.

Make those teams pay for kowtowing to the mob.

Those bad actors (both management and the players) should be grateful for the millions they make.

Just entertain people. That's their role. They're not victims.

Forum List

Back