A list of the Bush admin scandals

I mean most conservatives are angry about the same things, you are.

Most conservative cant wait till bush is out of office, or maybe that is just me. :badgrin:

• Banned
Im glad to see you realise the harm this group has caused.

I love this country and really want to see anyone who uses our system for personal gain and ignores the needs of the people and the laws should go down in flames.

This is an example of just how corrupt this admin has been.

Why any American would vote to reward the R party for their lost direction is beyond me.

The democrats are going to have to do alot more then just say bush bad, we good to get my vote.

However, they have their opportunity, so lets see what they do before 08.

I love this country too.

Both parties have been selling us out for a long time.

what have both parties dont to reduce our depence on oil in the last 30 years?

what have they dont to correct the border in the last 60 years?

answer: nothing.

• Banned
Im a Cali kid.

Cali has been trying to deal with the immigration thing for years and what we often got from the rest of the US was hey thats your problem you Hollywierd fools.

Liberals have been preaching oil independence for decades and we have been called fruits and nuts for it until recently.

There are plans out there by every single Dem and R.

It our job is to acttually look and listen to their plans instead of pretending they dont have them.

in the short term, we should atleast consider more oil refineries, until we can find more alternative fuels to use. We havent had a new refinery in 30 years, but i agree with you, that liberals should not be called names.

oil independance should be our top priority, not a political issue.

• Banned
That is up to the oil cos.

They in the current atmosphere have no need to put out the money to build them.

There profits are wonderful with the current system.

If we are going to move to alternative fuel (which we should) they will be even less likely to build refiuneries which would just mean more gas on the market and lower prices.

They dont want to invest to achieve lower prices It does not increase their profits.

The oil companies are evil, NO making money is not evil, but their ripping off americans in my judgment, and the government needs to do whatever is neccesary to end our oil independance.

• Banned
I agree ,they are taking advantage of the American people .'

We should not help them build refineries we should convience them into helping develop alternatives.

Holy shit..that is awesome...anytime someone ever attempts to defend Bush I am just going to stuff that link right up their ass. Bush is a dope. Plain and Simple. He sucks ass.

Forum List

Back