A lie about an Indian massacre and the truth…

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Apparently, every year they hold a parade to commemorate the hanging of 38 American Indian….….however……the history is not on the side of the hanged Indians……

The hanging of 38 Sioux Indians at Mankato, Minnesota in 1862, following a brief military conflict, is often seen as the ultimate evidence of oppression of Native Americans by whites. Each year, a long horseback ride is conducted to honor those who were hanged; Minnesota’s left-wing governor participates annually in the ride.

But this conventional view is wrong. In reality, the Great Sioux Massacre of 1862 is the blackest moment in the history of the native peoples’ slaughters of white settlers. Along with hundreds of women and a smaller number of men, many of whom were off fighting the Civil War, the Sioux murdered 100 white children under the age of 10. Those who were hanged were guilty of murder or rape–gang rapes were plentiful–not fighting in battle. In truth, many more than 38 should have been hanged, but some massacres had no survivors left to testify, and in other cases survivors could not identify specific Indians responsible for the slaughter. Also, no doubt, some who should have been hanged were killed in battle.

Apparently, every year they hold a parade to commemorate the hanging of 38 American Indian….….however……the history is not on the side of the hanged Indians……

The hanging of 38 Sioux Indians at Mankato, Minnesota in 1862, following a brief military conflict, is often seen as the ultimate evidence of oppression of Native Americans by whites. Each year, a long horseback ride is conducted to honor those who were hanged; Minnesota’s left-wing governor participates annually in the ride.

But this conventional view is wrong. In reality, the Great Sioux Massacre of 1862 is the blackest moment in the history of the native peoples’ slaughters of white settlers. Along with hundreds of women and a smaller number of men, many of whom were off fighting the Civil War, the Sioux murdered 100 white children under the age of 10. Those who were hanged were guilty of murder or rape–gang rapes were plentiful–not fighting in battle. In truth, many more than 38 should have been hanged, but some massacres had no survivors left to testify, and in other cases survivors could not identify specific Indians responsible for the slaughter. Also, no doubt, some who should have been hanged were killed in battle.

Yeah...it gets old hearing about the noble indian.
They were savages for the most part and would have killed every white man they came across if they could.
Unfortunately for them we were the more powerful tribe.

Indians weren't the noble people portrayed in Hollywood movies.
But were uncivilized sadistic brutal savages that had no qualms with torturing and murdering anyone who wasn't a member of their tribe.
Every horrible thing that eventually happened to the Indians was earned. They are among the worst people who have ever lived. Its not just the men either. The women were the ones who actually performed torture on prisoners and they did their job with glee. They did horrifying shit like cutting off mens genitalia and sewing it inside their mouth. There is an awful story of a girl who was kidnapped by the Comanche, gang raped constantly, and kept awake by the women who would burn her face with a stick from a fire every time she fell asleep. When she was finally rescued months later, her nose was gone.

It would take a thousand years of executing indians to make up for the stain they left on the world.

Last edited:
Yeah...it gets old hearing about the noble indian.
They were savages for the most part and would have killed every white man they came across if they could.
Unfortunately for them we were the more powerful tribe.
Ever meet real indians? Im talking about the real tribal indians. They are the fucking worst! They are racist as fuck against anyone white. I had experiences with them as a kid that i will never forget. I always treated people well, as i was taught, but I discovered that isnt how things work for indians. They fucking hate white people.

Im glad indians got what they had coming. Im glad when i see pictures of their shithole reservations. Im glad that they are all addicted to alcohol, and i am especially glad that they are so sucky, they arent even capable of contributing to the US. They are useless shit people.

Indians weren't the noble people portrayed in Hollywood movies.
But were uncivilized sadistic brutal savages that had no qualms with torturing and murdering anyone who wasn't a member of their tribe.

Not all tribes were barbaric. Note the date.. it was 1862.

Not all tribes were barbaric. Note the date.. it was 1862.
The ones that werent barbaric were either killed off by the other indians, or they were just too remote to actually commit acts of evil against others, but would have if they had the chance.

This is a specific story. They were forcing the Dakotas out of Minnesota..

They deserved all their deaths. They were running around killing civilians for sport and taking hundreds of women as sex slaves for their awful tribes.

Let me know if you come across a single story where a town of whites took hundreds of indians as sex slaves. This was common practice for indians.

On August 17, 1862, four young native men killed five white settlers in Acton, Minnesota.[10] That night, a faction led by Chief Little Crow decided to attack the Lower Sioux Agency the next morning in an effort to drive all settlers out of the Minnesota River valley.[6]: 12  In the weeks that followed, Dakota warriors attacked and killed hundreds of settlers, causing thousands to flee the area, and took hundreds of "mixed-blood" and white hostages, almost all women and children.

[URL
unfurl="true"]Redirect Notice

Last edited:

Forum List

Back