Apr 20, 2007
mandatory sex changes for children to see which gender they want to choose

forced anal sex with animals, because animals are equal to humans

mexicans get paid twice what normal people get

reparations for blacks until the year 3000

free welfare for black single moms who have 10 kids

poor people only can vote

75% income tax / 40% sals tax for anyone making over 75,000 dollars

if you make less than 30,000 dollars you are allowed to take 10,000 from other people and no taxes

mandatory night classes for whites to learn that other cultures should be respected

spanish a choice on all government forms

the list could go on and on. this is the america we face. the america nancy pelousy wants.

The sad thing is, I am sure there are some on this forum who will agree with you. I doubt anyone on the right will speak out, despite the fact that this is wholly unadulterated bullshit.

I doubt anyone will see what is wrong with this statement either.

oh common that was funny, and nancy pelosi wants an open border, that is scary enough lol.

The sad thing is, I am sure there are some on this forum who will agree with you. I doubt anyone on the right will speak out, despite the fact that this is wholly unadulterated bullshit.

I doubt anyone will see what is wrong with this statement either.

How do you figure Mexicans are not normal people?

Sorry Larkin, it stuck out like a sore thumb for me, and I hadn't even reached your post.

Now, knock it off Lieberalism, you're making me feel like a liberal damn it.

Oh common, normal people, means americans.

There is nothing wrong with that statement.

Other then its not true, but its not rascist.

Illegal immigrants from mexico and latin america, im sorry, i didnt mean legal hispanic immigrants. I dont care who you are as long as you come here legally. Im sorry, i accidently said it the wrong way.

He is alittle over the top..

How do you figure Mexicans are not normal people?

Sorry Larkin, it stuck out like a sore thumb for me, and I hadn't even reached your post.

Now, knock it off Lieberalism, you're making me feel like a liberal damn it.

Sorry Larkin, it stuck out like a sore thumb for me, and I hadn't even reached your post

Don't be sorry. I am more than happy to have been proven wrong on this particular occasion.

Congratulations.

Oh common, normal people, means americans.

There is nothing wrong with that statement

Yes, yes there is.

Mexicans are ruining america.

Really?

Like Anthony Quinn, Carlos Santana, and Alberto Gonzalez?(well ok...I'll give you the last one, your right about him).

Im sorry, but i still take this funny, i almost cant take it seriously, because it is funny...

ok, ill try...

ME: not mandatory, but optional, because liberals have no problem with changing gender lol :p

ME: no, but liberals think animals are equals to humans, well peta atleast lol

ME: No, mexicans will never be pain more, they are paid less, under the table, and liberals dont give a dam, except they can use them for votes to get power.

ME: Alot of liberals want that, but its not right, because, other americans shouldnt pay for what happened 150 years ago.

ME: Yeah, this could happen, but more so for hispanic single moms, cause they are the ones who have 10 kids, ok some :p, not all, i must be politically correct for the liberals who dont allow jokes or the truth.

ME: that could happen

ME: could happen, liberals want to tax, thats their principail

if you make less than 30,000 dollars you are allowed to take 10,000 from other people and no taxes

ME: could happen

mandatory night classes for whites to learn that other cultures should be respected

the list could go on and on. this is the america we face. the america nancy pelousy wants.

Larkinn would be named Secretary of Education.

Larkinn would be named Secretary of Education.

I take it as an honor that someone who agrees with the trash that Lieber rights, and who I have never had a discussion with, dislikes me enough to insult me.

Thank you. Seriously.

Im sorry, but i still take this funny, i almost cant take it seriously, because it is funny...

Its funny when conservatives talk hate against liberals, but when liberals do it against conservatives its terrible, and unjustified, right?

Err as an aside. Education? Where did you pull that from. I haven't even discussed education on this board.

Larkinn thats funny.

But seriously, illegal aliens are. NOT legal immigrants, which do include hispanics :), just wanted to make that clear.

ok, the normal people comment, was a bit over the line....

Yes, yes there is.

Really?

Like Anthony Quinn, Carlos Santana, and Alberto Gonzalez?(well ok...I'll give you the last one, your right about him).

You must have gone to public school. That was supposed to be a compliment.

I did.

/cry. It was actually quite a good school. But since it was a compliment, explain how it was if you don't mind. I recieve precious few on this leftist-hating board.

I assumed that, along with all of the other crazy idiotic things the "leftists" (aka people who don't actually exist) would do in the OP's strange demented little world, they would also put me (for some reason) in head of the DoE. So please, tell me how I got it wrong.

But seriously, illegal aliens are. NOT legal immigrants, which do include hispanics , just wanted to make that clear

Generalizations are an evil to be avoided. Especially ones based on race because that leads to racism (well it actually IS racism) which can lead to all sorts of unpleasant outcomes.

I have said numerous times, its not ok to name call on this board. :p, we can make jokes about each other. have a sense of humor :). as i said, i prefer conservative talk show hosts who are not mean and name calling, but who are more intellectual about things :)

but yeah, we are not saints, we are just as bad, sorry for the hypocrisy mate :)

I take it as an honor that someone who agrees with the trash that Lieber rights, and who I have never had a discussion with, dislikes me enough to insult me.

Thank you. Seriously.

Its funny when conservatives talk hate against liberals, but when liberals do it against conservatives its terrible, and unjustified, right?

Forum List

Back