a liberal world

"Outcome-based politics" is how I describe the predictability of a liberal's views on a given subject.

I never need to ask liberals their views are on a particular issue - I already know they're all anti-gun, believe in global warming, want Rosie to be named Caliph, are against biodiesel because it will raise the price of corn in Mexico, think Bush planned 9/11, view cigarette smokers as more evil than murderers, etc.

So when you told Larkinn that you agree with most everything he says, I wrote "of course you do." We already knew.

or how libs believe Pres Bush is to stupid to be President but people like Charlie Sheen and the Dixie Chicks are foreign policy experts

considering your political party of choice the bar doesn't seem to be set too high...

I guess it takes a waspy silver spoon childhood to prepare for understanding foreign policy...

I agree with 100%, since when did they have a clue (dixie chicks and charlie sheen) about anything.

I think liberalism is out of the ballpark, but not by much.

meaning: some of those things, could happen, and some of them cant, but something similar could happen, atleast consider it, before you get so pissy :p

or how libs believe Pres Bush is to stupid to be President but people like Charlie Sheen and the Dixie Chicks are foreign policy experts

I never need to ask liberals their views are on a particular issue - I already know they're all anti-gun, believe in global warming, want Rosie to be named Caliph, are against biodiesel because it will raise the price of corn in Mexico, think Bush planned 9/11, view cigarette smokers as more evil than murderers, etc.

You may think you know that, but you are incorrect. I suspect with those type of views you are incorrect about a great many things though.

i was being way overly general. If you want me to talk about one specific one though, I will.

I am wrong about a lot of things, and im right about some things, id rather be that way, then an arrogant prick, who thinks he is infallible, and nobody better dare correct me. Im talking only about myself. So no need to inslut me larkinn :p. My views are like a river, I listen to others, and act accordingly.

my point is: you must consider you could be wrong, or youll be an insecure shmuck :)

You may think you know that, but you are incorrect. I suspect with those type of views you are incorrect about a great many things though.

i was being way overly general. If you want me to talk about one specific one though, I will.

I am wrong about a lot of things, and im right about some things, id rather be that way, then an arrogant prick, who thinks he is infallible, and nobody better dare correct me. Im talking only about myself. So no need to inslut me larkinn :p. My views are like a river, I listen to others, and act accordingly.

my point is: you must consider you could be wrong, or youll be an insecure shmuck :)

Meh, this is partially my fault because I still suck at the quote function. However, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Snowman.

You are somewhat crazy, but I respect you. You have an open mind, which not many around here do. You do generalize, but admit that you are wrong to do so.

Yes i am somewhat crazy. But i would call it mental illness, and i dont think people with mental illness or who are crazy should be ashamed. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, asburgers ( mild autism) , anxiety, attention deficit disorder , and attention deficit hyperactivy disorder.

Thank you very much for the kind words :), youre a very nice person, and i have nothing but respect for your and youre opinions.

Meh, this is partially my fault because I still suck at the quote function. However, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Snowman.

You are somewhat crazy, but I respect you. You have an open mind, which not many around here do. You do generalize, but admit that you are wrong to do so.

get in line. many liberals have slandered me with that crap. that is how a liberal operates. on hate and fear.

look at alec baldwin, rosie odonnel, larry king, barbara walters, barbara sandbags streisand and the other limosine liberals. they use the same tactics. larry davids wife single handedly tried to destroy america. anderson cooper probably asked her for some assistance.

a liberal wants to see america fail. it wants china to be a super power. it wants to ban any free thinking. a liberal is a piece of scum.

I think Lieberalism is really a liberal sock puppet who posts these things to make conservatives look bad.

This can't be real.

Not really

Libs are easy to spot. One basic trait is they think tax cuts hurt poor and are unfair but taking 30% in taxes out of their pay is fine

Forum List

Back