a liberal world

I dont hate leftists, i actually thought this board hated right people, i mean people on the right, maybe im wrong, not the first or last time.

who is op?
:)

I did.

/cry. It was actually quite a good school. But since it was a compliment, explain how it was if you don't mind. I recieve precious few on this leftist-hating board.

I assumed that, along with all of the other crazy idiotic things the "leftists" (aka people who don't actually exist) would do in the OP's strange demented little world, they would also put me (for some reason) in head of the DoE. So please, tell me how I got it wrong.

I was simply trying to make a point, illegal aliens are not only of hispanic origin, 10 percent are called other then mexican i believe and come from all over the world. And we have hispanics in the united states, who did come here legally, so i was just trying to be clear on what i was talking about.

I mean we do have hispanics who came here legally, that are against illegally immigration to, they do exist.

Generalizations are an evil to be avoided. Especially ones based on race because that leads to racism (well it actually IS racism) which can lead to all sorts of unpleasant outcomes.

liberalism wants:

rosie odonnellism taught in schools

rosies daughter's terrorist outfit made school uniform

white people have limits on number of births

mexico becomes 51st state, drags down us economy

al qaeda, defended by the aclu and congress, becomes a legal political party

black history month becomes black history half a year

random minorities given jobs they cant handle, like random blacks becoming airplane pilots, because this is "fair"

whites jailed if ancestors owned slaves

heterosexuality becomes something liberals look down on, aka they think only bisexual people are "enlightened"

mandatory sex changes for children to see which gender they want to choose

forced anal sex with animals, because animals are equal to humans

mexicans get paid twice what normal people get

reparations for blacks until the year 3000

free welfare for black single moms who have 10 kids

poor people only can vote

75% income tax / 40% sals tax for anyone making over 75,000 dollars

if you make less than 30,000 dollars you are allowed to take 10,000 from other people and no taxes

mandatory night classes for whites to learn that other cultures should be respected

spanish a choice on all government forms

the list could go on and on. this is the america we face. the america nancy pelousy wants.

I see you're off your anti-psychotics again...DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

liberalism wants:

rosie odonnellism taught in schools

rosies daughter's terrorist outfit made school uniform

white people have limits on number of births

mexico becomes 51st state, drags down us economy

al qaeda, defended by the aclu and congress, becomes a legal political party

black history month becomes black history half a year

random minorities given jobs they cant handle, like random blacks becoming airplane pilots, because this is "fair"

whites jailed if ancestors owned slaves

heterosexuality becomes something liberals look down on, aka they think only bisexual people are "enlightened"

or libs want us to believe deficits are caused by tax cuts

what an utter waste of time.

a whole thread about making up LIES about what others believe.

liberalisms whole purpose is to get people to talk about idiotic shit instead of the real issues at hand.

I dont know why he does it and at times I think hes a liberal trying to make the cons look like idiots, the only problem is the vast majority of liberals I know dont waste their time on lame games like this.

Maybe he thinks hes the Colbert of this sight.

what an utter waste of time.

a whole thread about making up LIES about what others believe.

liberalisms whole purpose is to get people to talk about idiotic shit instead of the real issues at hand.

I dont know why he does it and at times I think hes a liberal trying to make the cons look like idiots, the only problem is the vast majority of liberals I know dont waste their time on lame games like this.

Maybe he thinks hes the Colbert of this sight.

Liberalsim is all about making people dependent on government and living by a set of double standards

liberalism is a lie. the liberals here want to say my predictions are outrageous so that when they enact them, real americans will be taken by surprise. we need to ban liberalism before they ruin the earth.

I did.

/cry. It was actually quite a good school. But since it was a compliment, explain how it was if you don't mind. I recieve precious few on this leftist-hating board.

I assumed that, along with all of the other crazy idiotic things the "leftists" (aka people who don't actually exist) would do in the OP's strange demented little world, they would also put me (for some reason) in head of the DoE. So please, tell me how I got it wrong.

Don't let 'em get ya down, Larrikin. I agree with most everything you say! :clap2:

"Outcome-based politics" is how I describe the predictability of a liberal's views on a given subject.

I never need to ask liberals their views are on a particular issue - I already know they're all anti-gun, believe in global warming, want Rosie to be named Caliph, are against biodiesel because it will raise the price of corn in Mexico, think Bush planned 9/11, view cigarette smokers as more evil than murderers, etc.

So when you told Larkinn that you agree with most everything he says, I wrote "of course you do." We already knew.

"Outcome-based politics" is how I describe the predictability of a liberal's views on a given subject.

I never need to ask liberals their views are on a particular issue - I already know they're all anti-gun, believe in global warming, want Rosie to be named Caliph, are against biodiesel because it will raise the price of corn in Mexico, think Bush planned 9/11, view cigarette smokers as more evil than murderers, etc.

So when you told Larkinn that you agree with most everything he says, I wrote "of course you do." We already knew.

ALL American politics are "outcome based" as far as us furriners are concerned.

No matter which Seppo Partei(s) is in power, the outcome is gauranteed. Some comparatively impotent nation/island/atoll gets "barmed"/invaded and carpet-bagged every other year. And best part of them kick America's almighty "ass." :lol:

And to think that the filthy KKKristian Brothers convinced me that the ultra gutsy and righteous Russian and Chinese communists, who saved the world from German and Japanese Nazism, were the anti-Christ! :mad:

So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face,
The Internationale
unites the human race!

Forum List

Back