a letter from a long time ago to His Eminence, Timothy Cardinal Dolan

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
His Eminence, Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Greeting

Please bear with me for all of this is overwhelming to me. What is at hand is the work that is set before me, which will soon come to closure as the days come closer to the end of grace, limited atonement, and the Judgment that is come, and now, before the return of Christ. Many preparations are being fulfilled in order to obtain reconciliation and salvation, and I quote from Matthew 22: 14, that many are called, but few are chosen. Also in Matthew 20: 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.” All that I have can be explained through the word of God from the last information I have sent to you. As I type these words many scriptures come to mind, for here are some examples of what comes to my heart. The word due season, Matthew 24:44-45 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
"Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Deut 11:14-15 That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full.

This that is happening is very real; and Judgment that is to come and now, as you know how the word comes down from heaven to man, by the though bible and though the Spirit of God. I have been chosen for a very important task, a witness to Christ, a servant of our Lord Christ Jesus.

We read in Ephesians 3:1-7, For this reason, I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

• Mercy before the judgment -A warning 2. The Message- with the warning
His Eminence let us just look at a few things what is now, and is to come, as great leaders, I know that there are great Churches that do not follow the true gospel of Christ Jesus, because we are men, but of what? Anyway His Eminence the truth is the truth, men should not change what God created so dearly, their many different doctrines that are not from Christ at all, but in the world in which we live, there are faithful Churches each church with its own uniqueness., So with that in mind, where does judgment begin, the law states, For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; 1 Peter 4:17, meaning the time has come. Who is in the subject the Priests and Pastors? (And if it first begins at us! Over seers.) What is the House of God, meaning God’s people is the house?

What will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

We read in Jeremiah 25:18 - 19 Jerusalem and the cities of Judah, its kings and its princes, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing (anger), and a curse, as it is this day; Pharaoh king of Egypt, his servants, his princes, and all his people; (those people, who do not obey the gospel of God) Jeremiah 19:8 I will make this city desolate and a hissing; everyone who passes by it will be astonished and hiss because of all its plagues. Jeremiah 25: 9 behold, I will send and take all the families of the north,' says the Lord, 'and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant, and will bring them against this land, against its inhabitants, and against these nations all around, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, a hissing (anger), and perpetual desolations.

Mercy before the judgment

Numbers 16:20 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying,
Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment."
Then they fell on their faces, and said, "O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and You be angry with all the congregation?"

Several Messengers sent the House of God’s people

Numbers 16:23-26 So the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
"Speak to the congregation, saying, 'Get away from the tents of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram.' “
Then Moses rose and went to Dathan and Abiram, and the elders of Israel followed him.
And he spoke to the congregation, saying, "Depart now from the tents of these wicked men! Touch nothing of theirs, lest you be consumed in all their sins."

His Eminence, all was warn all ready the time has come 1 Peter 4:17

The Message- with the warning

Jer 2:2-8
(KJV)Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown. Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD. Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel: Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt? And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Jer 2:29-31 (KJV) Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD. In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion. O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say, my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?

Jer 5:1
(KJV) Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

Jer 5:4-5 (KJV) Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

Jer 5:3 (KJV) O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

1 Thess 2:15-16 (KJV) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

2 Tim 2:23-26 (KJV) But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Jer 23:9-10 (KJV) Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness. 10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

Acts 17:29-31 (KJV) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. Because he hath appointed a day. This is given as a reason why God commands men to repent. They must be judged; and if they are not penitent and pardoned, they must be condemned.

Luke 10:11-16 (KJV) Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God has come nigh unto you. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell. He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Luke 23:31 (KJV) For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry? {This is Jesus’ final lament over the nation of Israel.}

Revelation 3:14-22 (KJV) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.

The time of this letter was about Sandy Hook Elementary School not too long ago

His Eminence, Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Greeting

Please bear with me for all of this is overwhelming to me. What is at hand is the work that is set before me, which will soon come to closure as the days come closer to the end of grace, limited atonement, and the Judgment that is come, and now, before the return of Christ. Many preparations are being fulfilled in order to obtain reconciliation and salvation, and I quote from Matthew 22: 14, that many are called, but few are chosen. Also in Matthew 20: 16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.” All that I have can be explained through the word of God from the last information I have sent to you. As I type these words many scriptures come to mind, for here are some examples of what comes to my heart. The word due season, Matthew 24:44-45 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
"Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Deut 11:14-15 That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full.

This that is happening is very real; and Judgment that is to come and now, as you know how the word comes down from heaven to man, by the though bible and though the Spirit of God. I have been chosen for a very important task, a witness to Christ, a servant of our Lord Christ Jesus.

We read in Ephesians 3:1-7, For this reason, I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

• Mercy before the judgment -A warning 2. The Message- with the warning
His Eminence let us just look at a few things what is now, and is to come, as great leaders, I know that there are great Churches that do not follow the true gospel of Christ Jesus, because we are men, but of what? Anyway His Eminence the truth is the truth, men should not change what God created so dearly, their many different doctrines that are not from Christ at all, but in the world in which we live, there are faithful Churches each church with its own uniqueness., So with that in mind, where does judgment begin, the law states, For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; 1 Peter 4:17, meaning the time has come. Who is in the subject the Priests and Pastors? (And if it first begins at us! Over seers.) What is the House of God, meaning God’s people is the house?

What will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

We read in Jeremiah 25:18 - 19 Jerusalem and the cities of Judah, its kings and its princes, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing (anger), and a curse, as it is this day; Pharaoh king of Egypt, his servants, his princes, and all his people; (those people, who do not obey the gospel of God) Jeremiah 19:8 I will make this city desolate and a hissing; everyone who passes by it will be astonished and hiss because of all its plagues. Jeremiah 25: 9 behold, I will send and take all the families of the north,' says the Lord, 'and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant, and will bring them against this land, against its inhabitants, and against these nations all around, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, a hissing (anger), and perpetual desolations.

Mercy before the judgment

Numbers 16:20 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying,
Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment."
Then they fell on their faces, and said, "O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and You be angry with all the congregation?"

Several Messengers sent the House of God’s people

Numbers 16:23-26 So the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
"Speak to the congregation, saying, 'Get away from the tents of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram.' “
Then Moses rose and went to Dathan and Abiram, and the elders of Israel followed him.
And he spoke to the congregation, saying, "Depart now from the tents of these wicked men! Touch nothing of theirs, lest you be consumed in all their sins."

His Eminence, all was warn all ready the time has come 1 Peter 4:17

The Message- with the warning

Jer 2:2-8
(KJV)Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown. Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD. Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel: Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt? And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.

Jer 2:29-31 (KJV) Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD. In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion. O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say, my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?

Jer 5:1
(KJV) Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

Jer 5:4-5 (KJV) Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God. I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

Jer 5:3 (KJV) O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

1 Thess 2:15-16 (KJV) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

2 Tim 2:23-26 (KJV) But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Jer 23:9-10 (KJV) Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness. 10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

Acts 17:29-31 (KJV) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. Because he hath appointed a day. This is given as a reason why God commands men to repent. They must be judged; and if they are not penitent and pardoned, they must be condemned.

Luke 10:11-16 (KJV) Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God has come nigh unto you. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell. He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Luke 23:31 (KJV) For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry? {This is Jesus’ final lament over the nation of Israel.}

Revelation 3:14-22 (KJV) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.

The time of this letter was about Sandy Hook Elementary School not too long ago
Was he the one who let pedo priests roam free for decades. He talks about children??

Let's ask Pope Benedict the X Pope

Was he the one who let pedo priests roam free for decades. He talks about children??

Let's ask Pope Benedict the X Pope
Greetings
if I may
December 31, 2009
Two More Irish New church Bishops Resign but Refuse Personal Responsibility for Sex Crimes
The Irish Are Hopping Mad at the Effrontery of Benedict-Ratzinger's Criminal Hierarchs
Irish Newbishops Eamon Walsh and Raymond Field Have Resigned
But Have Not Acknowledged Personal Responsibility for the Sex Crimes
That They Suborned as Auxiliary Bishops of Dublin, Ireland
The Irish Are Now Publicly Lashing Out against Benedict-Ratzinger's Corrupt Hierarchs

Two more Irish Newchurch bishops have resigned on Christmas Eve 2009 in the wake of Newchurch's Great Sex & Embezzlement Scandal, making a total of four so far. New bishops Eamon Walsh and Raymond Field, of Dublin, joined Donal Murray, of Limerick, and James Moriarty, of Kildare & Leighlin. Yet, for the Irish, this was too little and too late. In fact, the Irish are hopping mad at the bishops because they have refused to acknowledge any wrongdoing or personal responsibility for the rampage of sex crimes against children that they suborned and that were exposed in the Irish government's recently-released Murphy Report.

The Irish Times flayed Benedict-Ratzinger's corrupt bishops, who "failed over many decades to respond properly to criminal acts against children." The Times charged the bishops with refusing to acknowledge being "party to a collective governance of the archdiocese which had so many inadequacies where child protection was concerned." One victim said that getting rid of corrupt Newchurch bishops "is about removing a culture with which they were so strongly associated from the heart of Dublin's Catholic [sic] archdiocese."

greetings
I never got a response to my letter, I wonder why
I thought it was Dolan's letter?

I'm confused.

I haven't read through it but read about 1/2

OK, I read the OP and it looks like you wrote this letter to Dolan?

I should read the whole thing because it sounds interesting.

But you know, it's no big wonder we have sexual crimes being committed by "priests" in the post-Vatican II years, not shocking at all. Vatican II basically taught that any religion is a-ok with God, which of course means that being Catholic is not important, which in the end means that being Christian of AnY kind is not important which means... Do whatever the hell you want.

In other words, Christ's teachings mean nada to so many people. No wonder Jesus said, even in that long ago era, that few make it to Heaven. How much fewer it must be today.

:(

Last edited:
I thought it was Dolan's letter?

I'm confused.

I haven't read through it but read about 1/2

OK, I read the OP and it looks like you wrote this letter to Dolan?

I should read the whole thing because it sounds interesting.

But you know, it's no big wonder we have sexual crimes being committed by "priests" in the post-Vatican II years, not shocking at all. Vatican II basically taught that any religion is a-ok with God, which of course means that being Catholic is not important, which in the end means that being Christian of AnY kind is not important which means... Do whatever the hell you want.

In other words, Christ's teachings mean nada to so many people. No wonder Jesus said, even in that long ago era, that few make it to Heaven. How much fewer it must be today.

:(
greetings
I Wrote this letter to him, during the Sandy Hook incident sometime on January 2013, it was to show the coming events like the one that is occurring, but I never got a response, so I share it with the media like the internet God is not happy, God why are they changing what God dearly created, that God will not tolerate what happening in the world today

greetings
I Wrote this letter to him, during the Sandy Hook incident sometime on January 2013, it was to show the coming events like the one that is occurring, but I never got a response, so I share it with the media like the internet God is not happy, God why are they changing what God dearly created, that God will not tolerate what happening in the world today

Well, here's my view:

You should truncate the letter quite a bit. Dolan, I'm sure, is a very busy person, though I don't know him well and frankly never warmed up to him. But here's what I know about virtually everyone: they like letters to be short, to the point and well written. I think your sentences are too long. That detracts from the points you are trying to make. I think you should write it so a 10 year old can easily read and understand it.

I myself could only understand bits and pieces of it. I don't have a lot of time to spend on the internet, so... maybe Dolan doesn't either?

Anyway, I did like the part about... if I understood this.. the part about justice following mercy. Some saint said that this will happen in the last days, that basically the time of mercy will end an God will be focused on justice.

I will not complain. I myself have had enough of all the evil... abortion... perversity in the streets (gay parades etc)

Well, here's my view:

You should truncate the letter quite a bit. Dolan, I'm sure, is a very busy person, though I don't know him well and frankly never warmed up to him. But here's what I know about virtually everyone: they like letters to be short, to the point and well written. I think your sentences are too long. That detracts from the points you are trying to make. I think you should write it so a 10 year old can easily read and understand it.

I myself could only understand bits and pieces of it. I don't have a lot of time to spend on the internet, so... maybe Dolan doesn't either?

Anyway, I did like the part about... if I understood this.. the part about justice following mercy. Some saint said that this will happen in the last days, that basically the time of mercy will end an God will be focused on justice.

I will not complain. I myself have had enough of all the evil... abortion... perversity in the streets (gay parades etc)
Ok to the point Vatican City

let us begin with
In Rev 11:7-8 (NKJV)When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
the great city Vatican City which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified daily.
(Rev. 14:8 Rev. 16:19 Rev. 17:18 Rev. 18:10, 16, 18, 19, 21). In Rev. 21:10)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.
Phil 3:18-19 (NKJV)

they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
this is a Pagan Court System Read 1 Corinthians 6: 4-6

John 14:30 (NKJV) I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Greetings to this point I don't care anymore

2 Tim 4:2-6 (NKJV) Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand.
Read Ephesians 6: 12
You don't know scripture, church doctrine is abolished, for a few exceptions the turn church is?

Last edited:

let us begin with
In Rev 11:7-8 (NKJV)When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
the great city Vatican City which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified daily.
um

you do realize Vatican City is not mentioned explicitly in the Bible?

You seem confused

um

you do realize Vatican City is not mentioned explicitly in the Bible?

You seem confused
cofusion say :eusa_shhh:
Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Matt 13:13 (NKJV)

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
And no wonder! Satan, himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
2 Cor 11:13-15 (NKJV)

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!
2 Cor 11:3-4 (NKJV)

Last edited:
cofusion say :eusa_shhh:
Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Matt 13:13 (NKJV)
ok, so maybe you are one of those here who thinks Catholics don't know anything?

I will leave you alone, then. No problem.

ok, so maybe you are one of those here who thinks Catholics don't know anything?

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
And no wonder! Satan, himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!

the object is to bring the truth, it's ok

And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"
of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain since you have become dull of hearing.
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Heb 5:9-14 (NKJV)

let us begin with

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.
Phil 3:18-19 (NKJV)

they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
this is a Pagan Court System Read 1 Corinthians 6: 4-6

John 14:30 (NKJV) I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

Greetings to this point I don't care anymore

2 Tim 4:2-6 (NKJV) Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand.
Read Ephesians 6: 12
You don't know scripture, church doctrine is abolished, for a few exceptions the turn church is?
They Started the fire

But it can not be quenched
where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'

(Mark 9:44)

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched--
And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched--
And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire-- where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'
"For everyone will be seasoned with fire, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt.

Mark 9:43-49
Revelation 21: 8; 18: 7

Most "priests" aren't even properly ordained, the ones in the novus ordo "church" according to my research.

And Dolan never struck me as a devout followr of Christ, though I can't say I know a lot about him... just what I've heard here and there.

For some reason it always galled me to see him so fat and jolly all the time... when we have babies being murdered by the millions, people talking about killing babies even outside the womb... we have people trying to force children into taking sex hormones when they are 12 and earlier. What the hell is there to be so jovial about?

Plus, at this time in my life, ALL "priests" in the novus ordo are suspect. It seems to me if they really loved the Catholic Church they would convert to sedavacantism.

Most "priests" aren't even properly ordained, the ones in the novus ordo "church" according to my research.

And Dolan never struck me as a devout followr of Christ, though I can't say I know a lot about him... just what I've heard here and there.

For some reason it always galled me to see him so fat and jolly all the time... when we have babies being murdered by the millions, people talking about killing babies even outside the womb... we have people trying to force children into taking sex hormones when they are 12 and earlier. What the hell is there to be so jovial about?

Plus, at this time in my life, ALL "priests" in the novus ordo are suspect. It seems to me if they really loved the Catholic Church they would convert to sedavacantism.
Greetings
if I may some time ago a study on this very subject

Cardinal-designate on contraception controversy
1680464527747.png

His Eminence
, You said in a interview that the government should not tell an individual that is contrary to an individual conscience about contraception’s in Catholic community, but not just in the Roman Catholic community, but also in the Christian community as well, this violate Church and State rule of law, which is correct, but also this is true about abortions and a union of man and woman, should not be separated in any court system or Church system. Remember in your statement about contraception’s should not be included in President Barack Obama, health plan, which was included birth-control pills, contraception’s, put it should be noted with that in mind, abortions and a union between a man and woman.

Let’s go to the word of God, in contraception’s, abortions and a union between a man and woman and there consequences, everything begins in the house of God.

The Law of God, about abortion
1680464559200.png

We read in Ex 21:22-23 "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows, he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman's husband imposes on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.
But if anyharm follows, then you shall give life for life……… If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in his own image. Gen 9:6 (NLT)

A Life for life: I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Gen 9:4-7 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made created man. And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

Why?

The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate family Covenant between man and woman, this call shedding the blood of your family name or breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

The Abortions of Pharaoh:
1680465744766.png
Ex 1:15-17 (NLT) Then Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, gave this order to the Hebrew midwives, Shiphrah and Puah:
“When you help the Hebrew women as they give birth, watch as they deliver. If the baby is a boy, kill him; if it is a girl, let her live.”
But because the midwives feared God, they refused to obey the king’s orders. They allowed the boys to live, too

Ex 11:4-5 Thus says the Lord: 'About midnight I will go out into the midst of Egypt; and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the female servant who is behind the hand mill, and all the firstborn of the animals. Ex 1:19-21And the midwives said to Pharaoh, "Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women; for they are lively and give birth before the midwives come to them."
Therefore God dealt well with the midwives, and the people multiplied and grew very mighty.
And so it was, because the midwives feared God that He provided households for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back