A Lesson Too Late To Learn

++++++++

What uneducated nut-job Horseshit this is.

Our Founding Fathers established the Electoral College to avoid just the kind of aberrations such as has now occurred.

The Founding Fathers established the Electoral Anachronism because they didn't want the free states voting away their slaves.

The Founding Fathers also thought bleeding was a good medical treatment and shitting in a chamber pot was the bomb.

The fact is, the EC was a moot issue because between 1892 and 2000, the guy who won the Popular Vote also won the EC.. Now for whatever reasons, we have these cases where the places where nobody lives having more votes than the places where they do is a bad idea.

++++++++

What uneducated nut-job Horseshit this is.

Our Founding Fathers established the Electoral College to avoid just the kind of aberrations such as has now occurred.

The Founding Fathers established the Electoral Anachronism because they didn't want the free states voting away their slaves.

The Founding Fathers also thought bleeding was a good medical treatment and shitting in a chamber pot was the bomb.

The fact is, the EC was a moot issue because between 1892 and 2000, the guy who won the Popular Vote also won the EC.. Now for whatever reasons, we have these cases where the places where nobody lives having more votes than the places where they do is a bad idea.

-----
Hey Dumb-Ass Turd.

I just noticed that you have over 100,000 posts on this board alone.

114,000 in 8 years. That's about 40 a DAY!

It means you are almost certainly living in your mother's basement, and that you are surely on that sweet Federal Government Tit. I have a personal rule that I put such lazy-assed half-wits on IGNORE as soon as I notice them.

Goodbye.

P.S. Get a Job. There are plenty of them out there in this Trump Economy.

MACAULAY said:
I just noticed that you have over 100,000 posts on this board alone.
114,000 in 8 years. That's about 40 a DAY!
It's Always Important To Point Out That Detail
They Must LIVE On Their Keyboard

If unelected bureaucrats, diplomats, career government workers are in charge, the line is blurred between an administrative state…..

…..and a police state.

“FBI investigator Peter Strzok’s text referring to “an insurance policy”against President Trump….
[government-ordered reprisals ]

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s] office—that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”

Strzok was involved in the interviews of Clinton aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills and was reportedly behind the vital change to Comey’s July 2016 statement whereby the description of her handling of classified information was watered down from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless.”
[ based not upon their actions but their class origins and beliefs. ...] Report: FBI’s Peter Strzok’s ‘Insurance Policy’ Text Was Referring to Russia Probe

When the actions of the guardians of the law go beyond enforcing the law, and simply use it against political opponents…..

Definition of police state

: a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures
Definition of POLICE STATE

good bitchslapping of Jumbo. Math isn’t her strong suit

Again, PC is what happens when you take a Mail Order Bride, lock it up in a house all day and make it listen to Hate Radio.

really...there is no more obnoxious person on this board than Jumbo.

Jumbo?

Really?

I hear you're so fat your picture fell off the wall.

Now.....which of us is.....'overweight'?

I have my pic on the board....where is yours?

(But I do appreciate getting under your skin.....all of it.)

Again, PC is what happens when you take a Mail Order Bride, lock it up in a house all day and make it listen to Hate Radio.

Jumbo?

Really?

It's ok PC We know of all those great pizza stores in Bklyn

Unfortunately Democrats have lost respect for America and democracy.

If there is a god, then God will call them stiff-necked people. There is nothing worst and more dangerous than stubborn people with initiatives. No reasonable argument will make them change their obstinate behavior.

Hope they never win the presidency until this corrupt generation of theirs has finally vanished.

Unfortunately Democrats have lost respect for America and democracy.

If there is a god, then God will call them stiff-necked people. There is nothing worst and more dangerous than stubborn people with initiatives. No reasonable argument will make them change their obstinate behavior.

Hope they never win the presidency until this corrupt generation of theirs has finally vanished.
You can go and join your friends kissing the ass of your king trump ,the greatest pos ever to step into our WH

And I'd have no problem digging a half mile deep half mile wide hole in the dessert to bury every republican scumbag

Enumerated Powers. We gave the gov't too much power and now it is corrupt beyond belief. All powerful Nanny State is what the left wants.................gives them tingling sensations in their legs..............Because they are a bunch of Lunatics with obsession of Power.

Enumerated Powers. We gave the gov't too much power and now it is corrupt beyond belief. All powerful Nanny State is what the left wants.................gives them tingling sensations in their legs..............Because they are a bunch of Lunatics with obsession of Power.
Yes yes only you dupes and your bought off x cokehead DJs and hypocrite politicians know the truth. Everyone else in the world including law enforcement and all respected media and journalists think you are absolutely nuts.

Yes yes only you dupes and your bought off x cokehead DJs and hypocrite politicians know the truth. Everyone else in the world including law enforcement and all respected media and journalists think you are absolutely nuts.
Your disrespect for our wonderful institutions and journalists and government officials and public servants is a disgrace. backed up by pure misinformation phony scandals and character assassination. Poor America. The GOP and fox Rush etc is the swamp, Einstein.

Your disrespect for our wonderful institutions and journalists and government officials and public servants is a disgrace. backed up by pure misinformation phony scandals and character assassination. Poor America. The GOP and fox Rush etc is the swamp, Einstein.
Yes Trump dumps on our CIA,FBI,FED and disrespects all that made america great

Jumbo?

Really?

It's ok PC We know of all those great pizza stores in Bklyn

Take it easy on jumbo...she is obnoxious and zero friends.

back to the topic...

when Clinton was impeached because Republicans couldn’t accept the results of his election, we didn’t lose the ability to self govern. So if cholesterol is found in shit, her Level probably is in the five digit rating

Dumps on corrupt Lying members of the CIA, FBI, and FED. There fixed it for you.

FISA is a 4 letter word for Dems.............poor things.......coming to a court room near you in the near future.

Enjoy.

Dumps on corrupt Lying members of the CIA, FBI, and FED. There fixed it for you.

FISA is a 4 letter word for Dems.............poor things.......coming to a court room near you in the near future.

Enjoy.
you live on an imaginary planet, super duper. None of your phony scandals will ever go anywhere in the real world.look into any of them and you will notice that they have been totally discredited Tama no connection to reality whatsoever. Brainwash functional moron.

Forum List

Back