A legal victory for free speech over leftist tyranny

• Banned
Great job Governor Abbott!

This is good but it's backed by many who want the same kinds of things done on the internet. They want the ability to sue a site because someone posted something on it they do not like.
Censorship. Its the new thang. Voicing opinions result in fisticuffs in verbal form. Which is why I like this place. WHERE YOUR VOICES COUNT is their motto. There are forums for volatile topics, and there are forums for more pleasant discussion. Too bad colleges, schools, and other venues censor so much to be pc.

They want the ability to sue a site because someone posted something on it they do not like.
google, facebook and youtube, twitter, ect are currently protected

but if they continue to abuse their position and mistreat conservatives they should not be protected

They want the ability to sue a site because someone posted something on it they do not like.
google, facebook and youtube, twitter, ect are currently protected

but if they continue to abuse their position and mistreat conservatives they should not be protected

As I said..................

As I said..................
I would prefer to leave things as they were 5 years ago when the tech giants stayed out of politics

but if they have now decided to be leftwing warriors for the liberal cause then lets just blow the whole thing up

Couldn't read the entire article- I'll just say; WSJ- it's known for it's bias and rhetoric- if someone there told me the sky was blue on a cloudless day, I'd look up to make sure-

People who post articles that are behind a paywall are worse than Hitler.

This is a good thing. If there is anyplace that should foster free speech, as well as free thought, it should be college campuses...
Since this is a right wing effort excuse me if I wonder just how dedicated they actually are about free speech.

People who post articles that are behind a paywall are worse than Hitler.

This is a good thing. If there is anyplace that should foster free speech, as well as free thought, it should be college campuses...
Since this is a right wing effort excuse me if I wonder just how dedicated they actually are about free speech.
They’re dedicated to lying about conservatives having their right to free speech ‘violated,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

About the same as left wing people- what they (the right winger) (you, the left winger) approve of as speech-

get off your ideological high horse before you get knocked off, again, stupid.

About the same as left wing people- what they (the right winger) (you, the left winger) approve of as speech-

get off your ideological high horse before you get knocked off, again, stupid.
All this is so white supremacists can speak and recruit at campuses. I know it, you know it and everyone else knows it. We saw what the right actually thinks about free speech during the protests this summer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back