A key course at Trump. u.???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Surely this should have been a course at Trump U.

"Introduction to settling out of court when your business is a scam"

It wasn't that many days ago when right wingers "concluded" that if Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $700-plus K....then he HAD to be guilty.......

One wonders if their hypocrisy over that allegation even enters their half brain when looking at our beloved Donald's latest $25 million settlement.....

• Banned
refute the same bullshit for the 7th time.

So, settling out of court by Trump when he was involved in a scam of millions of dollars is "bullshit" that you successfully refuted??? Really??

Plenty of other threads on this...

Bed wetters are parrots. They'll post the same threads over and over, and smugly walk away ensured of their intellectual superiority because no one bothered to refute the same bullshit for the 7th time.

I like you, Pete. Partly because you aren't a "bed wetter". But let's be honest. He settled for $25 million because he was guilty as fuck.

• Banned
The issue was and is.....If you think that Bill Clinton was guilty for paying off Paula Jones, should you then consider Trumo of ALSO being guilty for paying off the ones he scammed through Trump U.????

The issue was and is.....If you think that Bill Clinton was guilty for paying off Paula Jones, should you then consider Trumo of ALSO being guilty for paying off the ones he scammed through Trump U.????

Using your logic you have to believe Clinton paid off Jones because he was guilty.

/thread

I like you, Pete. Partly because you aren't a "bed wetter". But let's be honest. He settled for $25 million because he was guilty as fuck.

To be honest, I didn't look into the issue....

At all...

I haven't read anything beyond the headlines mostly because I give not a single fuck.

Not a thrust.

Not even a boner.

If something unscrupulous took place, was Trump directly involved? Furthermore, how many kids come out of "prestigious" ivy league schools with useless degrees in bullshit like Abstract Gender Studies? Compared to the cash being raked in by Public "educational" institutions, Trump U doesn't sound as grievous. If there was indeed something nefarious going on at Trump U, why didn't the authorities get involved, or did they?

So yeah, Trump U could have been a scam, but it's a scam between 2 private entities. The individual who should understand the risks, and the school. You're supposed to be skeptical of any risk like that and do some research.

You're supposed to be able to "trust" public "educational" institutions not to hand you a bullshit certification in exchange for the 10's of thousands in debt.

Finally, on what basis was the settlement reached? Are the plaintiffs just taking what they can get while Trump just wants the suit to go away? I suppose I should read everything myself and judge whether or not it was a frivolous suit.

But then again I have to put coins in the Give a Fuck-O-Meter and all I have are these.

Badger_Proof_1024x1024_17d4ffed-c282-4ebc-af04-7990c96752bc_1024x1024.jpg

You're not entitled or in the position to demand anything of anyone, loon.

Just holding up a mirror to your sorry faces, Sassy.......Don't look if you don't like what you see. LOL

Give it up, Gnat...you've never meant a damn thing to me and it's not about to change now. You're just another loon whining about things you didn't have go your way

Using your logic you have to believe Clinton paid off Jones because he was guilty.

/thread

That's what Redfish said. He said that nobody ever settles a suit unless they're guilty, and that Clinton's settlement of Jones' suit was an admission of guilt.

$25 million is a lot more guilt than $800K, three quarters of which went to Jones' lawyers.

To be honest, I didn't look into the issue....

At all...

I haven't read anything beyond the headlines mostly because I give not a single fuck.

Not a thrust.

Not even a boner.

If something unscrupulous took place, was Trump directly involved? Furthermore, how many kids come out of "prestigious" ivy league schools with useless degrees in bullshit like Abstract Gender Studies? Compared to the cash being raked in by Public "educational" institutions, Trump U doesn't sound as grievous. If there was indeed something nefarious going on at Trump U, why didn't the authorities get involved, or did they?

So yeah, Trump U could have been a scam, but it's a scam between 2 private entities. The individual who should understand the risks, and the school. You're supposed to be skeptical of any risk like that and do some research.

You're supposed to be able to "trust" public "educational" institutions not to hand you a bullshit certification in exchange for the 10's of thousands in debt.

Finally, on what basis was the settlement reached? Are the plaintiffs just taking what they can get while Trump just wants the suit to go away? I suppose I should read everything myself and judge whether or not it was a frivolous suit.

But then again I have to put coins in the Give a Fuck-O-Meter and all I have are these.

Badger_Proof_1024x1024_17d4ffed-c282-4ebc-af04-7990c96752bc_1024x1024.jpg

For someone who claims not to give a fuck, you just spent an awful lot of time and energy denying your interest.

For someone who claims not to give a fuck, you just spent an awful lot of time and energy denying your interest.

Indeed, Petey gives an awful lot of so-called "fuck" to try to convince himself that he doesn't really give a fuck.........([Petey is just another confused and low-functioning right winger)......LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back