a hundred posts

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Flatcan was so sick with worry about Sttab socking in, he required new members to have 100 posts before entering the Flame Zone. I believe the whole system reset and that's why we can't post there anymore

I have about 98 posts to go, so...

badboy.jpg

Congress is arguing about how many trillions to burn when all we need is an army corps of Karens wiping down handles and countertops

Flatcan was so sick with worry about Sttab socking in, he required new members to have 100 posts before entering the Flame Zone. I believe the whole system reset and that's why we can't post there anymore

It was working earlier. I think it's just a glitch. elchorizo will fix it. He's awesome.

This pandemic is taking its toll. All our parades, cook-outs, concerts and fireworks celebrations got cancelled for the 10th anniversary of Weatherman2020 leaving California.

Elchorizo:

verb (used with object)
to spoil by poor work; bungle
to do or say in a bungling manner.
to mend or patch in a clumsy manner.
noun
a clumsy or poor piece of work; mess; bungle: He turned my favorite website into an elchorizo.
a clumsily added part or patch.
a disorderly or confused combination; conglomeration.

Well Darn... That might explain it... Good for you bottom dwellers to come up to the sunlight once in awhile for 100 posts... Let me know when and if y'all get back in so I can take it off the list..

ASSUMING of course -- You're NOT STTAB...

Just keep you hands off the expensive stuff upstairs...

:stir:

Well Darn... That might explain it... Good for you bottom dwellers to come up to the sunlight once in awhile for 100 posts... Let me know when and if y'all get back in so I can take it off the list..

ASSUMING of course -- You're NOT STTAB...

Just keep you hands off the expensive stuff upstairs...

:stir:
He is sttab. He told me. ban him. He said you had small hands too.

Forum List

Back