A Home Run In Germany

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
German citizens have had an issue of islamic rape of their women on the subways. Germany does not really allow many forms of self defense. But a couple of really bright Germans got together and figured out a way to keep islamic rapists off their subways using peaceful means.

Meet the NEW anti-rape weapon of the German people.

You CAN'T rape where you WON'T ride!
BRAVO!

They can be house broken.
Pigs are smarter then dogs.
And pigs a fearless fighters.
And pigs BITE!
Who would ever have thought that almost all the world would need to learn that kind of information in 21 century so badly....

Last edited:
  • Banned
They can be house broken.
Pigs are smarter then dogs.
And pigs a fearless fighters.
And pigs BITE!
Who would ever have thought that almost all the world would badly need to learn that kind of information in 21 century....
A 7th century weapon for a 7th century problem. DAMN that was a great idea on their part.

Muhummad did not like dogs either. I am not fond of interacting with dogs----for
some reason I am a little phobic of them BUT---lately I have been considering
getting a dog-----I live in an area where very occasionally I run into a jerk with his ASS in the air-------right there on the sidewalk---------I often wish I had a dog and
could -------SIC it on the idiot muzzie

Brilliant. Keep pigs everywhere.
Pet pigs could be the new rage in Germany!
... and an easy, cheap, bloodless solution of refugees crisis.
------------------------------------ who wants that , the refugee invaders will remain if not eliminated in some way Stratford .
Germans can move islamics out of their area by simply walking pigs down the streets. Its brilliant its f#cking brilliant.

Muhummad did not like dogs either. I am not fond of interacting with dogs----for
getting a dog-----I live in an area where very occasionally I run into a jerk with his ASS in the air-------right there on the sidewalk---------I often wish I had a dog and
The islamic will NOT pray where a pig walks. They simply won't do it.

I am trying to find partners in my new PINK PLASTIC LAWN PIG manufacturing business------I want them done with large pink buttocks----to be oriented in a way that the ass faces mecca

The islamic will NOT pray where a pig walks. They simply won't do it.

theoretically they won't pray where dogs piss either.

------------------------------------ who wants that , the refugee invaders will remain if not eliminated in some way Stratford .
Germans can move islamics out of their area by simply walking pigs down the streets. Its brilliant its f#cking brilliant.
---------------------------------- hey , its a good deal , but if I was German it seems to me that my area is the WHOLE of Germany . In the future the muslims will do politics making pigs , beer , jagermiester , pork illegal . Problems will remain if muslims remain , imo !!

---------------------------------- hey , its a good deal , but if I was German it seems to me that my area is the WHOLE of Germany . In the future the muslims will do politics making pigs , beer , jagermiester , pork illegal . Problems will remain if muslims remain , imo !!
They could use pigs to break up islamic street riots. I'm a conservative and love simple and cost effective ideas. And that idea was brilliant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back