A Heartfelt THANK YOU to President Trump goes viral

Have you ever seen Beijing Biden get a thank you like this?

The full video was actually a Thank You to Tim Pool for opening his eyes to the tyranny of the left, but also thanks President Trump for all he has done.

So the heartfelt thank you was meant for Tim Pool and Trump was an afterthought. But leave it to a Trump sycophant to put Trump front and center.

The full video was actually a Thank You to Tim Pool for opening his eyes to the tyranny of the left, but also thanks President Trump for all he has done.

So the heartfelt thank you was meant for Tim Pool and Trump was an afterthought. But leave it to a Trump sycophant to put Trump front and center.

The man's words speak for themselves. You pettiness isnt winning converts

Tim Pool is the most reluctant lefty to disavow Leftism I've ever seen, but his content and analysis is the best.

he does have trouble letting go of some of the bleeding heart stuff,,,
he needs to hang around more old guys and not the skateboarders,,,

Tim Pool is the most reluctant lefty to disavow Leftism I've ever seen, but his content and analysis is the best.

He know all the right things, and his analysis is spot on, but he cant stop reminding himself that hes a "liberal." He can't quite admit to himself that he no longer belongs with those fools

He know all the right things, and his analysis is spot on, but he cant stop reminding himself that hes a "liberal." He can't quite admit to himself that he no longer belongs with those fools

actually a traditional liberal is far better than your average republican as far as the constitution goes,,,

Apparently you were too afraid to watch the video, or Tim’s response. The video isn’t about Tim at all, it’s about this man’s personal story and how he has made it through life without making himself into a victim like lefties always do. He got a decent job and was able to rebuild his life, thanks to President a Trump and his roaring economy. Meanwhile Dems are telling blacks to go burn down businesses. Businesses like the one this guy is employed by.

Tim Pool is a Classic Liberal, which has ZERO to do with Marxism, and most Classic liberals are waking up to that, BLM, the Cult of Woke and other leftwing scams.

I regard myself as a 'Classic Centrist' and everyone I know calls me a conservative. But it is only the wack job bullshit from the left that makes me seem so.

He’s taken the red pill:

41wnxw.jpg

Forum List

Back