a hate white people book at target?

there are videos of therm at blm raleys saying they want a civil war with whites and to kill us all and take our homes. ther are white people telloing other to get locked and loaded their so scared. its crazy.
No different to what whites did to native Americans.
Karma, bitch.
Given the fact that whites outnumber blacks and that whites also have a higher gun ownership rate, that's not a fight that blacks would win, even when figuring in the white leftists that would side with them.

Dang we going Mien Kampf all over gain on white people? this is like hate probaganda at its best. How is this legal? and a best seller?

Because unsurprisingly you miss the larger point.

....At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively. I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist.”
Her "prayer" is predicated on the idea that all white people are racist.

Which is, of course, racist itself.

It's predicated on her own experiences and pain. She has a right to write about them as does anyone else.
And we have a right to call her out for being a racist lunatic.

Dang we going Mien Kampf all over gain on white people? this is like hate probaganda at its best. How is this legal? and a best seller?

....At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively. I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist.”
This is racist to whites and a lie. And if you do not thibk ther are racist blacks guess gain. All races have some racism , but it should bot be put on all in those racist, because of a few fools. Unless you are in every one of the 236.5 million white homes , blacks have no right to judge or decide how we all live or think or feel. Any more then whites have right to judge or decide how 4.8 million blacks live unless thier in all their homes. This is just more black propagand bs like what is indocturing our young in schools. White privledger is false. There are more whites homeless, on welfair and disability, more in jail and more shot buy cops( and i checked this with a black cop), but just a mere ten percent . Just a slight more,. We are not differnt we are the sae and Are all suffering and all bleed. no one is better then anyone else and if we diont start realizing this nad coming t ogether we will destroy are whole society.

She's a writer dude. Writing about her view of things most likely things she experienced. She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.

There are more whites homeless etc etc because, in this country, there are more whites period.

Put away your victim card.
The victim card doesn't really help minorities either. It definitely gives certain politicians power over them, however.

This is racist to whites and a lie. And if you do not thibk ther are racist blacks guess gain. All races have some racism , but it should bot be put on all in those racist, because of a few fools. Unless you are in every one of the 236.5 million white homes , blacks have no right to judge or decide how we all live or think or feel. Any more then whites have right to judge or decide how 4.8 million blacks live unless thier in all their homes. This is just more black propagand bs like what is indocturing our young in schools. White privledger is false. There are more whites homeless, on welfair and disability, more in jail and more shot buy cops( and i checked this with a black cop), but just a mere ten percent . Just a slight more,. We are not differnt we are the sae and Are all suffering and all bleed. no one is better then anyone else and if we diont start realizing this nad coming t ogether we will destroy are whole society.

She's a writer dude. Writing about her view of things most likely things she experienced. She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.

There are more whites homeless etc etc because, in this country, there are more whites period.

Put away your victim card.
So am I ! Its her that need to out away the victim card. (She's not calling for murder, genocide ,or concentration camps.) this is exactly what she is doing. If this stuff keeps going on and cops are not their. who do you think willbe hanging from ther trees next ? with the blm mobs coming out. hmmmm? If any white person wrote like that we be valled out immediately. Wow you think im a dude. lol lol No wonder i got confussed. wrong sex peoples lol lol!

:lol: Ok, point taken dudette

But as for that strange fruit? It's still black.
Blacks do a far better job of killing each other than cops do, or whites in general. As long as that's true, blaming whitey won't help them.

It's predicated on her own experiences and pain. She has a right to write about them as does anyone else.
And we have a right to call her out for being a racist lunatic.
yes we do. and all these other obnoxious books being read to kids about white superiorirty is all nonsense. If white folks write all this racist crap on blacks we be in so much trouble . but it is ok for blacks to spread racist lies on white folks.

there are videos of therm at blm raleys saying they want a civil war with whites and to kill us all and take our homes. ther are white people telloing other to get locked and loaded their so scared. its crazy.
No different to what whites did to native Americans.
Karma, bitch.
Given the fact that whites outnumber blacks and that whites also have a higher gun ownership rate, that's not a fight that blacks would win, even when figuring in the white leftists that would side with them.
true . thats what i keep telling those who are affraid. And I do not beleive blacks are afraid of cops either. If they were so affraid they would not toss bottles and rocks at cops and these riots and they would not rob and loot the stores. if their afraid they would not be commiting these crimes.

and do actually believe that the crap the left is doing today is going to make your life better ?
It is not about me. My life has remained unaffected by all this. I live in a small town where everyone knows me (even the police) as 'that bass player guy.' They pretty much leave me alone as I am not seen as a threat.
I always have and always will support the goal of equal rights for all.
If you think we don't have a problem with the police and their attitude towards people of color, then you are part of the problem.

...proof everyday all day blacks are more racist than whites

Robin DiAngelo Is the cult leader of the academic anti white movement. It’s not that they care about blacks. They just want to destabilize America
..she sounds like an idiot [ ''whiteness studies''' ] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--RIGHT THERE shows she's insane
..undeniable, blacks hate America

Sure. Racists always believe they have a good reason to be racist.

And if you're white, she hates you, too, despite the ass-kissing.

Forum List

Back