A gunman reported on the roof of St. Bernadette church in Appleton, Wisconsin. Police were negotiating with him with dozens trapped inside church

If the gunman is on the roof, distracted by the police, why are the hostages still in the church?

where is the media. it's not my job to report this stuff, do your job, media!

Christians--we are going to see more of this. For years the Left has made us the only approved group to isolate and attack. Prepare accordingly and in all ways.

It would be safer in the church.

A church with an armed gunman on the roof and several armed first responders surrounding the church doesn't sound like an intrinsically safe place.

Unless you claim that the church building itself provides some sort of supernatural safety.

In my tactical opinion, getting yourself out of a cross-fire situation seems the safest plan.

If the gunman is on the roof, distracted by the police, why are the hostages still in the church?
He cant shoot them when they are inside if he is on the roof. Anyone leaving the church could be shot from the roof though.

A church with an armed gunman on the roof and several armed first responders surrounding the church doesn't sound like an intrinsically safe place.

Unless you claim that the church building itself provides some sort of supernatural safety.

In my tactical opinion, getting yourself out of a cross-fire situation seems the safest plan.
I'm saying they were told to stay in the church, everybody running all over he'll have a clean shot of people. NO , it doesn't have any supernatural power, no church has. They are probably trying to talk him down.

Why hasn't a sniper put a bullet in his brain yet?

Actually, a head shot is the worst place to shoot someone (except a zombie). Your head moves around more than any other part of your body and the chances of a miss are the greatest. Police shooters are strained to shoot for center-mass.

A .308 round (the most common sniper round) is lethal to over a mile. A missed shot has a chance of hitting any innocent bystander within a mile of the sniper. Imagine the blow-back if a sniper misses a hostage taker and his shot takes out a baby in it's crib a block away.

If the HT was on the roof and no longer has access to victims, the police will restrain shooting him until he becomes a more active threat.

Actually, a head shot is the worst place to shoot someone (except a zombie). Your head moves around more than any other part of your body and the chances of a miss are the greatest. Police shooters are strained to shoot for center-mass.

A .308 round (the most common sniper round) is lethal to over a mile. A missed shot has a chance of hitting any innocent bystander within a mile of the sniper. Imagine the blow-back if a sniper misses a hostage taker and his shot takes out a baby in it's crib a block away.

If the HT was on the roof and no longer has access to victims, the police will restrain shooting him until he becomes a more active threat.
No shit Sherlock

It's a figure of speech.

Forum List

Back