A guided illustration explaining why Trump won't be bringing any jobs back

I wont, people will have jobs and less.welfare and my taxes will be lower so it'll even out.

I wont, people will have jobs and less.welfare and my taxes will be lower so it'll even out.
no jobs? has anyone been to the sarasota/bradenton area? they are already having problems filling positions,more jobs than people!,,,im moving there soon before it really booms! come 2017, most employers will be begging for help! thanks Rick Scott !!!

Lol I hope you're right. You're almost certainly wrong, but dammit do I hope you're right.

Nah he knows what hes doing. The difference is he doesnt owe anyone and have this hardon for "free" trade like other republicans. Free trade is fine as long as the golden rule is in effect

• Banned
Lol I hope you're right. You're almost certainly wrong, but dammit do I hope you're right.

Nah he knows what hes doing. The difference is he doesnt owe anyone and have this hardon for "free" trade like other republicans. Free trade is fine as long as the golden rule is in effect
I hope he knows what he's doing but I doubt it. He's made his fortune off of third world labor. His stance on trade seems to be wanting to have 3rd world labor here in the U.S.

I'd love it if you explained your "golden rule" comment.

no jobs? has anyone been to the sarasota/bradenton area? they are already having problems filling positions,more jobs than people!,,,im moving there soon before it really booms! come 2017, most employers will be begging for help! thanks Rick Scott !!!
Our robot governor had nothing to do with anything, Florida just bounces back from recessions faster than the rest of the country.

Our robot governor had nothing to do with anything, Florida just bounces back from recessions faster than the rest of the country.
yup,,,and thats why Trump won! we all work! but States where there is High Unemployment,,,Hillary wins. and if those blue states dont wake up and stay lazy,,,,they wont have a recovery!

I hope he knows what he's doing but I doubt it. He's made his fortune off of third world labor. His stance on trade seems to be wanting to have 3rd world labor here in the U.S.

I'd love it if you explained your "golden rule" comment.

On trade deals we should be treated how we treat them. If they dont open their markets we dont open ours

And he gets projects done on time and under budget. And retains high quality.
As for labor id need to see some proof of that

That could be true, now if everyone knew that business goes up and down instead of panicking and blaming.

On trade deals we should be treated how we treat them. If they dont open their markets we dont open ours

We should be treated like shit?

Nonwhen china sells their shit here, we need to be able to sell ours there with no tarifs, taxes and the bullshit they do to us.
They don't do that to us. We pay our workers well. They don't. Some of their factories have suicide nets. Trump and his embarrassing followers think that should happen here I guess.

Nonwhen china sells their shit here, we need to be able to sell ours there with no tarifs, taxes and the bullshit they do to us.
They don't do that to us. We pay our workers well. They don't. Some of their factories have suicide nets. Trump and his embarrassing followers think that should happen here I guess.
Lots of countries fo that to us.

China's multiple barriers to American products

China allows $0.28 for every $1.00 we let them sell . here. It should be $1.00 to $1.00 or very close.to.it

yup,,,and thats why Trump won! we all work! but States where there is High Unemployment,,,Hillary wins. and if those blue states dont wake up and stay lazy,,,,they wont have a recovery!
That is incorrect. Trump won precisely because he convinced the economically depressed areas like the rust belt and coal mining areas that he could bring back their gone forever jobs. Not sure what orifice he is going to pull that one from. Most people know he was promising an impossibility but Americans would rather hear a beautiful lie than the ugly truth any day of the week.

Last edited:

Lots of countries fo that to us.

China's multiple barriers to American products

China allows $0.28 for every $1.00 we let them sell . here. It should be $1.00 to $1.00 or very close.to.it
China is decades behind us in treatment of labor. Your link is complete nonsense. Why would China buy anything from us when they don't pay their own workers shit? You should ask Trump. He knows why he pays China to make everything that he sells.

That is incorrect. Trump won precisely because he convinced the economically depressed areas like the rust belt and coal mining areas that he could bring back their gone forever jobs. Not sure what orifice he is going to pull that one from. Most people know he was promising an impossibility but Americans would rather hear a beautiful lie than the ugly truth any day of the week.
Dear occupied
I could see rebuilding around campus development, where teaching and job training are a sustainable investment. Ask what is lacking in each community? Is it in need of environmental clean up or constructing more energy or utility services? Then pool the people together to invest in developing whatever is needed to make that community viable and sustainable. Let people share ownership of what they invest in creating.

As for capital either loans donations or investments could be encouraged with tax breaks. For growing local economy I recommend either the Ithaca HOURS system of local labor backed currency or the Time Bank barter system started in Washington DC. Once you organize your local labor and businesses, you can build advertising and even barter currency around that to promote hiring locally to build stronger relations, community and flow of resources to grow a self reliant economy. Tie in education and business training to that model and you have a way to combine and reduce educational costs by paid internships learning on the job while serving the public at the same time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back