A gripe

The tax breaks caused a lot of people I know to get their careers back in line.
The rest is LibBot bullshit.
Abortion? You pay for it, not with my tax dollars.

Who Pays for Abortions at Planned Parenthood? | HLI
It will also pay for abortions if the life of the mother is endangered. However, this ban does not prevent states from using their own money to pay for abortions. The Hyde Amendment is not a permanent law.

The tax breaks caused a lot of people I know to get their careers back in line.
The rest is LibBot bullshit.
Abortion? You pay for it, not with my tax dollars.
Tax breaks caused the debt to go up and inflation to go up too. Don't tell me your personal stories. Where you live with rich people?

Then makes them available in every city. You paying doesn't seem to be your only objection.

Tax breaks caused the debt to go up and inflation to go up too. Don't tell me your personal stories. Where you live with rich people?

Then makes them available in every city. You paying doesn't seem to be your only objection.
The people I know from various states who lost their careers due to business visas are not rich.

Who Pays for Abortions at Planned Parenthood? | HLI
It will also pay for abortions if the life of the mother is endangered. However, this ban does not prevent states from using their own money to pay for abortions. The Hyde Amendment is not a permanent law.
LibBots keep saying that abortions are because of rape.
I suggest solving the rape issue.

Aren't you the one who hates Bill Gates because he advocates for more Indian workers because he can't find enough whites to do the work?
Guess who hires only US citizens and is succeeding in every endeavor head and shoulders above the competition?

New Topics

Forum List

Back