A gripe

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
One of my biggest gripes (and I know no one will give a shit) is the stupid nicknames for Biden and his cronies.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Let's face it, it's Trump plagiarism. It was, and still is, ONLY cool if Trump does it. That was his thing. Others took it and ran with it, and I'm sorry, but the King says it best.

The rest of y'all are just plagiarizers. :)

One of my biggest gripes (and I know no one will give a shit) is the stupid nicknames for Biden and his cronies.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Let's face it, it's Trump plagiarism. It was, and still is, ONLY cool if Trump does it. That was his thing. Others took it and ran with it, and I'm sorry, but the King says it best.

China Joe. Lol

Addressing anyone by anything other than their proper name immediately removes any serious consideration of the argument, either for or against them.

It's childish and never, never clever.
We must match wits with adult libtard children...

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Don’t give a shit.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

The name calling on the board was happening long before Trump became president.

OP, I see you have the divisional insignia of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord as a avatar.

6th SS Mountain Division Nord - Wikipedia

I saw it and I remembered seeing it someplace and then remembered they fought mostly in/around Finland from 1941 and through the Continuation War till they were asked to leave Finland in the latter half of 1944 when Finland signed a armistice with the Soviets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back