What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A gripe

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tax breaks to rich, Heritage Foundation Appointees, Lying, Deregulations, anti Green, anti abortion
The tax breaks caused a lot of people I know to get their careers back in line.
The rest is LibBot bullshit.
Abortion? You pay for it, not with my tax dollars.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh yes Trump is dumb.. Look how he wrecked his presidency and NOBODY could stop him.
Trump did not wreck his presidency. Trump was sabotaged at every turn by traitors.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Who Pays for Abortions at Planned Parenthood? | HLI
It will also pay for abortions if the life of the mother is endangered. However, this ban does not prevent states from using their own money to pay for abortions. The Hyde Amendment is not a permanent law.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tax breaks caused the debt to go up and inflation to go up too. Don't tell me your personal stories. Where you live with rich people?

Then makes them available in every city. You paying doesn't seem to be your only objection.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tax breaks caused the debt to go up and inflation to go up too. Don't tell me your personal stories. Where you live with rich people?

Then makes them available in every city. You paying doesn't seem to be your only objection.
The people I know from various states who lost their careers due to business visas are not rich.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who Pays for Abortions at Planned Parenthood? | HLI
It will also pay for abortions if the life of the mother is endangered. However, this ban does not prevent states from using their own money to pay for abortions. The Hyde Amendment is not a permanent law.
LibBots keep saying that abortions are because of rape.
I suggest solving the rape issue.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The people I know from various states who lost their careers due to business visas are not rich.
Aren't you the one who hates Bill Gates because he advocates for more Indian workers because he can't find enough whites to do the work?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Aren't you the one who hates Bill Gates because he advocates for more Indian workers because he can't find enough whites to do the work?
Guess who hires only US citizens and is succeeding in every endeavor head and shoulders above the competition?

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Reaction score
Look at who he ran against.
The winner of the GOP primaries.
The winner of which has pulled a majority of the popular vote exactly once 30 years.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List