A greener healthier World

I'll keep driving because that's a form of freedom that I enjoy, thank you. If you want me to contribute to your green movement, find me a couple of those Leprechauns who can grant wishes and I'll adopt them.

Its amazing what can be done when the political will is there. My recollection is that Milan has a decent metro system so the need to drive a car is not imperative.

Actually, sounds really stupid. Keeping people sealed in their individual conveyances with tremendous air filtration, to keep out the viruses is the real future as this Covid is fought. The key to reducing congestion in the city will be to head the words of the tremendous American patriot Moe Howard and "Spread out, young man, spread out"

I'll keep driving because that's a form of freedom that I enjoy, thank you. If you want me to contribute to your green movement, find me a couple of those Leprechauns who can grant wishes and I'll adopt them.
Leftists abhor freedom because people use their freedom for "bad" things.

No, you will be forced to live in small living spaces, so as to avoid large heating and cooling needs that impact global warming, and you will be forced to use mass transit to and from work for the same reason.

As for air travel, you no longer have need to travel for vacation since air travel is so darn dangerous now with Covid.

In other words, back to your plantation slave and be happy with what we allow you to have. Just think, in the era of robotic and AI, pretty soon they won't even need you for slave labor.

The chances of catching a cold virus while taking the train to work drops precipitously when you are driving to work in your car listening to Back Street Boys on the radio.

If you really want keep people safe from disease, we need to eliminate public transport and make sure everyone who wants one can get a car.

The chances of catching a cold virus while taking the train to work drops precipitously when you are driving to work in your car listening to Back Street Boys on the radio.

If you really want keep people safe from disease, we need to eliminate public transport and make sure everyone who wants one can get a car.
...why would Tommy want to think things out before posting? ..that would be too hard to do and hurt his brain

Angry old men abhor anything which might improve the world.

I do not share your ideas of improvement.
Cleaner air, less pollution, healthier people. I can see how right wing nutters would be averse to all of that.

What's so "healthy" about not maintaining social distancing in a subway or a high rise apartment house? There is a reason why there are more COVID cases in Manhattan than in Houston PA or Austin PA.

Cleaner air, less pollution, healthier people. I can see how right wing nutters would be averse to all of that.

What's so "healthy" about not maintaining social distancing in a subway or a high rise apartment house? There is a reason why there are more COVID cases in Manhattan than in Houston PA or Austin PA.
You must be super dumb to make that argument.Try and imagine a future when we can use public transport. Go on try it.

You must be super dumb to make that argument.Try and imagine a future when we can use public transport. Go on try it.

I just think that establishing a public transport system where people maintain their social distancing to be a very expensive proposition. I guess you can do it with by having each patron get into a hermetically sealed tube which could be sanitized after each rider?

Its amazing what can be done when the political will is there. My recollection is that Milan has a decent metro system so the need to drive a car is not imperative.

After this outbreak, I am done with mass transit, plains, trains, buses. I will use my car and stay safe. If you want to take your chances sitting in vehicles that recirculates germs, bacteria and viruses, you can be the fool.

After this outbreak, I am done with mass transit, plains, trains, buses. I will use my car and stay safe. If you want to take your chances sitting in vehicles that recirculates germs, bacteria and viruses, you can be the fool.

I have never enjoyed flying but Ive never believed it to be unsafe.

I have never enjoyed flying but Ive never believed it to be unsafe.

With all the germs recirculating, over and over. no thanks, the risk is to great.

How did the car become evil?

Before the car, the streets of every major metropolis in the world was ankle deep in manure.

poop.png

Cars and truck get us to and from our work. They bring goods and services to our doors and stores. Every single item you have in your home traveled, at one time, by car or truck.

Eliminating motor vehicles would drive humans back to Paleolithic standards of living.

Forum List

Back