A Great Speech By A Real Leader

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWa6wKYjD8&feature=player]PM Netanyahu's speech to UN "I extend my hand in peace" - YouTube[/ame]

Great speech; But but he has a tough row to hoe. how do you make peace with a people who have such a desire to kill you? If peace is had it will be mankinds greatest achivement ever bigger than space flight.

Yeah..Peace will not be coming any time soon, but Netanyahu spelled it out for these people. He's a great PM one of the best in my opinion.

I doubted his abilities at first but I am getting to understand his ways.

Netanyahu's vision is to formalize the occupation and call it a state.

He says that he wants to negotiate without preconditions but does not mention Israel's preconditions.

Talking to the elected government is off the table.
Jerusalem is off the table.
Refugees are off the table.
Settlements are off the table.
The Jordan valley is off the table.

What is there to negotiate?

Nothing.... lets nuke em Hitler!

Netanyahu complains that Abbas mentioned the occupation beginning in 1948. What he fails to mention is that Israel has never legally acquired any land and has no borders. Israel sits inside Palestine's borders by military force.

I believe that would be called an occupation.

:lol:

I like this speech

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky1D8-s5_Sc]FREE PALESTINE - Stone In My Hand - Everlast - Intifada - YouTube[/ame]

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
http://www.drzz.fr/the-war-against-israel-goes-on-by-guy-milliere/

Historian Bernard Lewis...:lol:
Even the adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]
:clap2:

Netanyahu's vision is to formalize the occupation and call it a state.

Israeli statehood was established 3000 years ago, dink.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Tel Dan Stele Verifying [King] Davidic Dynasty 3000 years ago
The Tel Dan Stela and the Kings of Aram and Israel

Judaea Capta Coins Minted By Romans against the Jews 2000 Yrs Old
Judaea Capta coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Dead Sea Scrolls 2000 Yrs Old.
Dead Sea Scrolls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing.... lets nuke em Hitler!

Netanyahu complains that Abbas mentioned the occupation beginning in 1948. What he fails to mention is that Israel has never legally acquired any land and has no borders. Israel sits inside Palestine's borders by military force.

People like you are the problem and why there will never be peace. Wack job

I believe that would be called an occupation.[/QUOTE]

No its called spoils of war. You lost your land because you cant fight worth a shit.

No its called spoils of war. You lost your land because you cant fight worth a shit.[/QUOTE]

The Palestinians have never lost a war with Israel.

No its called spoils of war. You lost your land because you cant fight worth a shit.

The Palestinians have never lost a war with Israel.[/QUOTE]
Its ok little boy rest your mind. What little you have left.

Forum List

Back