A Great Night For America!

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
1. America proved that you can't use shadow groups to buy an election.

2. Americans rejected a pathological liar.

3. Americans showed their memory isn't as short as Romney thought, and refused to go back and buy his free lunch tax plan, that got us into this fix in the first place.

I'm very proud of my fellow citizens tonight.

Facebook users mentioned "Thank God" more than almost any other phrase late Tuesday night.

Today, America is in the same depressed death-spiral suck that it was in yesterday, that it was in the week before, that it will be in two weeks from now.

groundhog_day.jpg

Today, America is in the same depressed death-spiral suck that it was in yesterday, that it was in the week before, that it will be in two weeks from now.

groundhog_day.jpg

Hey SnippyFire..............wanna bet that we're better off economically 6 months from now than what we are as of election day?

I will. The economy has been steadily improving.

groundhog_day.jpg

Hey SnippyFire..............wanna bet that we're better off economically 6 months from now than what we are as of election day?

LOL

6 months from now we will be another half-trillion deeper in debt.

Bet on it.

groundhog_day.jpg

LOL

Bet on it.

Okay Snippy Farter.....................what do you want to bet? And remember, to verify your point, you're going to have to use a non-partisan government site that tells the truth.

What are you willing to bet Snippy Farts?

LOL

Bet on it.

Okay Snippy Farter.....................what do you want to bet? And remember, to verify your point, you're going to have to use a non-partisan government site that tells the truth.

LOL. Fuck you, asshole.

Obama has been averaging about 750 Billion in new debt every 6 months.

groundhog_day.jpg

Yea, let's take economic advice from you...sure. Ya know Skooter, being a career Navy guy, I would have thought you that would have thought twice about rehiring a group that didn't just allow an Ambassador and three other Americans, including heroic Navy SEALS, to be butchered by goat fuckers. But they actively contributed to their murders and then lied to all of us Americans about it....... I wonder, as a Navy guy, how do you sleep?

groundhog_day.jpg

And you think Bam Bam should get all the credit for that?

The economy has always recovered after a recession and the government has little to do with it except of course to slow it down

LOL

Bet on it.

LOL. Fuck you, asshole.

Obama has been averaging about 750 Billion in new debt every 6 months.

Hey Snippy Farter.......................does that mean you're too much of a pussy (or don't have enough faith in what you've said) to put up a bet?

Fucking twerp. If I was as rabid about a belief as you are, I'd bet something.

But..........like I said...............you're a pussified punk posing as a threat.

The dollar is tanking pretty hard against a number of currencies.

Gold is going to rocket as well.

Oil is down, and the dollar is only off .22% and recovering. That's hardly tanking. The election is over, you can stop lying now.

3. Americans showed their memory isn't as short as Romney thought, and refused to go back and buy his free lunch tax plan, that got us into this fix in the first place.

I am not nearly so hopeful about this nation as you seem to be.

Want to see why?

Barack H. ObamaJoseph R. Biden, Jr.Democratic 46,241,073 49.54%

Willard Mitt RomneyPaul RyanRepublican 45,677,870 48.94%

That's why.

I am not nearly so hopeful about this nation as you seem to be.

Want to see why?

Barack H. ObamaJoseph R. Biden, Jr.Democratic 46,241,073 49.54%

Willard Mitt RomneyPaul RyanRepublican 45,677,870 48.94%

That's why.

The makers equal the takers now.

Could be a civil war.

Forum List

Back