A Grand Total of 136 People Tuned-In Tonight to Watch Joe Biden’s Campaign Unveil Its “Latino Agenda”

No wonder the DemonRats don't want Joe " The Basement" Biden debate the President!

Can you imagine the carnage??

No wonder the DemonRats don't want Joe " The Basement" Biden debate the President!

it looks like Trump should win by 40 Million ballots, I dont think the rats will be able to whip out 50 Million fake ballots at the last second

it looks like Trump should win by 40 Million ballots, I dont think the rats will be able to whip out 50 Million fake ballots at the last second

One never knows what cornered demented DemonRats will do.

But, whatever they try to do ..... I hope they fail..... In fact....I have this great feeling that try as they might.... they WILL fail in stealing this election. ;)

But, whatever they try to do ..... I hope they fail..... In fact....I have this great feeling that try as they might.... they WILL fail in stealing this election. ;)
i wish i could tell all Rep's in Nevada to make copies of their ballots, and if Nevada goes Biden, they have proof of how many actually voted for Trump, and they should all demand to see their ballots!

someone on at least Fox needs to bring up where all of the ballots wind up? hopefully not all in the same place! they better all go to their actual precinct! can you imagine a building full of loony liberals sorting thru millions of ballots in Nevada deciding which ones to throw out?

Another "true" story from the gateway pundit.

Forum List

Back