A good project for conservatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
In three years I've probably started as many threads as anyone and only three or four of them have been moved.

Anything on the conspiracy board or in the basement of mine... it's something that I put there myself 99% of the time.

It comes from experience on other news boards and out of respect for the moderators who probably have better things to than babysit us.

This is the whole point of the OP

Russia, Russia Russia

Anti Trump troll posts stay in Politics or CE
We were routinely moving orange blob/Cheeto in chief threads downstairs. If you heave yourself out of your recliner and look at the upstairs threads you will find a boatload of anti-Biden threads there. Imagine that! You know what I think? Those thread starters know how to start a clean thread. It’s amazing! :yes_text12:

Heck, they aught to rename the upstairs, call it the Outhouse. I swear, all y'all are so full of shit your collective eyes are brown..........

(For those who prefer to read into everything, my statement has no party affiliation so take your left vs right and stuff it........) :thup:

Do you honestly believe this? Leftists see themselves as "moderate." The board is pretty evenly split right vs left
If you counted posters, I would say that conservatives are about 60 %, liberals less than one percent, and Stalist style Authoritarians the rest.

If you counted POSTS, however, the Stalinist account for a much higher percentage because they post so much. The majority of the nost flagrantly prolific posters are Stalinist.

Those who trust you don't need it, and those who don't trust you will not believe it.
My policy is that I never trust corrupt, lying apparatchiks who always place their subversive agenda above that of the lives of their fellow American citizens.

It's just way past time to just stick with bloggers now. Discourse disappeared a long time ago, and trading hits with assorted left/right wing and foreign troll farm employees and sick disgusting deviants and commies is only fun for a little while.

For someone that has the time would be to go over all the threads that are sent to the basement and classify them into one of two categories.....leftist---or conservative.

I think it would be interesting to know which group gets more posts sent to the basement.
What about those threads from people who lean slightly Left Centre or Right Centre

For someone that has the time would be to go over all the threads that are sent to the basement and classify them into one of two categories.....leftist---or conservative.

I think it would be interesting to know which group gets more posts sent to the basement.
Most mods here lean right.

An old adage applies here...

Don't explain....Those who trust you don't need it, and those who don't trust you will not believe it.

Your limp pleadings notwithstanding, the perception is the reality that you have to deal with....And I recognize only one of y'all who has any interest whatsoever in changing that perception.
In other words, doing an actual statistical analysis is far less satisfactory to you than simply emoting. Duly noted, emote away.

Consider this, stupid: 80% of the threads started on this forum are by Trump loving whack a loons, so it would make sense that most threads moved to the basement are started by Trump loving whack a loons.

Because.......... math.

Math?

Here is a list of the most proliific posters. Most messages

Now, I realize that any sort of math is entirely beyond your capability, but when I happen to count the numbers of posts by your fellow Stalinists and compare them to those of people to are moderate or conservative, there is almost a two to one advantage by the Stalinists.

Math?

Here is a list of the most proliific posters. Most messages

Now, I realize that any sort of math is entirely beyond your capability, but when I happen to count the numbers of posts by your fellow Stalinists and compare them to those of people to are moderate or conservative, there is almost a two to one advantage by the Stalinists.

Do all of those messages include threads created by the poster, or are they just comments? The OP's complaint was threads started by either right leaning or left leaning posters, and you come on here slobbering all over yourself, ranting about Stalinists. Have you considered attending an AA meeting? I think it would be good for you. Please consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back