A Good Chunk of Black Lives Matter’s Base Will Begin Dropping Like Flies

Case closed. You’re a denier of something every country, university and major business/ corporation in the entire world agrees with me, not you. With such an obvious disregard for this, you’re opinion is irrelevant in everything else. You’ve branded yourself with the other Humper fools.
so you think folks are water skiing in the Arctic and NYC is under water? hahahahahahahahahaha. I bet you still think NYC will end up under water in the next year or two. take your climate posts over to the climate forum. Logic is not your friend.

So when someone calls out what they percieve as bullshit... you would consider that being upset?
I sure dont think so.
Way to many labels get flung around without regard for factual basis.... and that includes people on both sides of the political spectrum. In my experiences most people tend to be good and considerate its only a few who really make a bad name for everyone else. Proof of that you can find in crime statistics. What percentage of the population actually commits crime? What percentage of black people in Chicago are actually comiting crimes? what percentage of cops actually kill an unarmed black person? what percentage of cops ever have to actually pull out their gun?
If you really look it up all those percentages are very very tiny.... Yet the NEWS MEDIA portrays the worst of humanity as if it is happening all around you. Of course this has been going on forever.
You should share this type of rhetoric to those on your political side who constantly demean and disparage blacks with their generalizations.

When I observe your silence on them doing that I lump you in with them. Particularly when you come at me with this rhetoric, while ignoring them.
You pointing anything out doesn’t make it fact. The right has this dumb idea that Fix News and any group of Neanderthals they can get to agree on a stupid idea, suddenly be aimed a fact

No actually I have pointed this out to others, and I have pointed out to some who have disparaged black people as well because it is a very important point. I have peviously stated that we are all fighting over nothing..... you call it rhetoric, I call it facts because thats what the numbers are. Funny how facts that leftist don't like become rhetoric. I don't post here nearly as much as the rest of you, for one thing I am working and im kind of tired when i get home and dont really feel like posting in huge volume. you may perceive that as silence... ok fine.
You pointing anything out doesn’t make it fact. The right has this dumb idea that Fix News and any group of Neanderthals they can get to agree on a stupid idea, suddenly becomes a fact.

No, your wrong. It has nothing to do with Fox News that less than 1% of people commit all violent crimes in the US, my point was that it takes very few bad people to cast condemnation of entire groups. And the problem with the MarxiCrats is that they love putting people in groups and then being the ones who decide which group is evil and which group is a victim, and desiring to "fix" things they know nothing about.
We have seen this before in past cultural revolutions and the trajectory these fools are on will be devastating to every group of humanity if they manage to get their way somehow.

Forum List

Back