A good argument for a living wage.

I didn't give up anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the greatest nation on earth was caught unprepared. No m 95 masks, low on ventilators. Sad but true. Epic FAIL. It's my job as a citizen to call it out.

I didn't give up anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the greatest nation on earth was caught unprepared. No m 95 masks, low on ventilators. Sad but true. Epic FAIL. It's my job as a citizen to call it out.
Masks don’t stop viruses

Wow you can post from a site.........copy and paste.....you're so smart.
OHSA is full of shit......ask anyone who works in a restaurant........are there good regulations...yes there are........are there bad ones...PLENTY
Yeah, smarter than you, but that isn't saying much.

• Training – Employers are required by OSHA to train their employees on the health and safety of their profession. This includes instructing them on the use of tools and machines necessary for them to perform their jobs, as well as emergency procedures.
  • No, just let them figure it out, they will either quit, lose a finger, hand or burn both.

• Ergonomics – The most common type of injury in restaurants are sprains and strains, burns, lacerations and puncture wounds, and eye injuries. Make sure employees have the equipment needed to perform their jobs safely, and are able to use it in the most comfortable way possible.
  • Safety equipment? They're lucky to have a job.

Floors – Slips and falls are the most preventable accidents but they can result in serious injuries. Make sure floors are clean, not slippery and are clear of obstructions. Wherever employees have to stand for a long time, such as at prep and cooking stations, provide a padded surface to avoid back and leg strain.

Nonsense.

• Heat – Train employees on how to work safely around heat in a commercial kitchen to avoid burns, hot oil splashes and hot plates.
The saying goes, if you can't stand the heat..............................

You must have asked the employees of Ernie's grub house.

Utter horseshit. Public health is not the purview of OSHA. This is rule by executive order and regulatory fiat, a disturbing trend in government. And about as anti-democratic as it gets.

So, the employees aren't the 'public'?
Employers in construction are required to put scaffolding up filled with boards across sidewalks where the public doesn't get hit with falling debris.

They are also required to put safety tape up or sometimes fencing around holes and ditches to warn people about the danger.

At the big orange, they require you to close aisles on either side of one being stocked with a forklift.

At grocery stores, they require you to put up wet floor signs when employees mop up anywhere.

OSHA also requires you to close off an entire aisle when waxing is in progress, until it dries.

Compliance with the new OSHA COVID vaccine and testing mandate for your employees is NOT optional. Even if you have under 100 employees, your practice could be required to implement these new rules— and OSHA is soon to be the enforcer.

Accepting government reimbursement (i.e., Medicare, Medicaid, etc.) also means that you will most likely be required to comply with the new OSHA COVID vaccine and testing mandates for employees.

Failure to abide by these new vaccination/testing directives are expected to result in OSHA penalties of up to $14,000 per violation. Accordingly, depending on the number of staff you have, these penalties can add up fast. The only answer is to have a solid handle on what these new OSHA COVID vaccine employee rules really require and to know how to implement them correctly.

Many occupations aren't meant to be lifelong careers with a good living wage and that is generally in the service industry (retail, food service, et cetera), unless you are in one of their management training programs so that you can advance and the better pay comes along "after" you become a manager.
You determine (after thorough research on the subject) what occupation you would like to make into a career. When not actively at your regular work, you study (trade school or community college for starters), but you just don't plod along being in the service industry. Those occupations are generally meant for high school or college students and they don't expect the person to make retail or fast food/restaurant work to be working there until they retire.
While in those jobs, you team up with others in the job to afford sharing an apartment to reduce costs.

So, the employees aren't the 'public'?
Equivocation is unbecoming.

Biden is using OSHA to do an end-run around proper limits on federal power. This is why the regulatory state is so dangerous. Executive order (authoritarian) government has got to stop.
The only answer is to have a solid handle on what these new OSHA COVID vaccine employee rules really require and to know how to implement them correctly.

Another answer is to get this shit struck down by a sane Court.

In any case, Biden will pay for this. And so will we, in the form of another Trump. Potentially someone much worse.

Not really?
Almost as much as RWNJ's paid for the Arizona fraudit.

In your drunken stupor, I assume that made some sort of sense to you....

democrats paid the Chinese to develop the Wuhan Designer Virus® that you used against the American people.

Last edited:
Equivocation is unbecoming.

Biden is using OSHA to do an end-run around proper limits on federal power. This is why the regulatory state is so dangerous. Executive order (authoritarian) government has got to stop.

Another answer is to get this shit struck down by a sane Court.

In any case, Biden will pay for this. And so will we, in the form of another Trump. Potentially someone much worse.

Biden is much worse that Trump.

Biden is much worse than Jimmy Carter.

Yeah, smarter than you, but that isn't saying much.

• Training – Employers are required by OSHA to train their employees on the health and safety of their profession. This includes instructing them on the use of tools and machines necessary for them to perform their jobs, as well as emergency procedures.
  • No, just let them figure it out, they will either quit, lose a finger, hand or burn both.

• Ergonomics – The most common type of injury in restaurants are sprains and strains, burns, lacerations and puncture wounds, and eye injuries. Make sure employees have the equipment needed to perform their jobs safely, and are able to use it in the most comfortable way possible.
  • Safety equipment? They're lucky to have a job.

Floors – Slips and falls are the most preventable accidents but they can result in serious injuries. Make sure floors are clean, not slippery and are clear of obstructions. Wherever employees have to stand for a long time, such as at prep and cooking stations, provide a padded surface to avoid back and leg strain.

Nonsense.

• Heat – Train employees on how to work safely around heat in a commercial kitchen to avoid burns, hot oil splashes and hot plates.
The saying goes, if you can't stand the heat..............................

You must have asked the employees of Ernie's grub house.
OSHA had no vaccine mandate

In your drunken stupor, I assume that made some sort of sense to you....

democrats paid the Chinese to develop the Wuhan Designer Virus® that you used against the American people.
Sure they did, moron.
Everyone knows it was the lizard people that developed the Trump virus.

Sure they did, moron.
Everyone knows it was the lizard people that developed the Trump virus.

You Nazi retards just pretend that facts that don't promote your Reich simply don't exist.

Again I assume you to be drunk, or on drugs.

You Nazi vermin just ignore reality because only your filthy Reich matters to you.

You Nazi retards just pretend that facts that don't promote your Reich simply don't exist.

Again I assume you to be drunk, or on drugs.

You Nazi vermin just ignore reality because only your filthy Reich matters to you.
You're an idiot, drunk or on drugs.

Of course the US supported research into viruses in China, ALL viruses, so did other countries.
Since 2010, you moron.

You're an idiot, drunk or on drugs.

Of course the US supported research into viruses in China, ALL viruses, so did other countries.
Since 2010, you moron.

Learn to read, Nazi.

I have provided proof that we funded WEAPONIZING the Corona virus, which you fascist scum have used to establish your totalitarian state.

Is it time for your next fix?

New Topics

Forum List

Back