A good argument for a living wage.

why haven't people who don't wear masks who go to ball games catch covid? upwards to 30 thousand a game around the league. 16 games a day for over 145 games. You still didn't answer, are you Mo or Ron?
What D BLACK stated.
Also, most ball games do have vaccine or mask requirements.

So you think you're clever with lying?

“vaccine passports” aren't masks, scumbag. Further, as already shown, business is free to place a sign that only vaccinated will be served.

They are not allowed to violate HIPAA and ask for proof, no more than a business can ask you to prove you're not HIV positive or don't have HEP-C (both of which you undoubtedly carry).

Liberty - something dblack doesn't understand or support, is the right to keep private health issues private.
DeSannity isn't fining businesses...............yet, moron.

September 13, 2021
Earlier this year, DeSantis signed legislation prohibiting proof of vaccination in order to get services from businesses or governments. He also issued an order preventing local governments from imposing restrictions meant to stop the spread of the virus.

DeSantis' remarks on Monday were his latest throwing down the gauntlet at local authorities' efforts to implement COVID-19 measures. The state Department of Education has docked the salaries of school board members in Alachua and Broward counties for defying the governor by implementing mask mandates. A total of 13 school boards currently are ignoring the mask mandate ban.

'They are not allowed to violate HIPAA and ask for proof, no more than a business can ask you to prove you're not HIV positive or don't have HEP-C'

Employers can, before they hire you, mainly in the bar and food services industry.

Yes, spewing hate will change reality.

Surgical masks are effective in stopping bacteria. But bacteria are thousand and thousands of times larger than viruses.

Hundreds of peer reviewed studies (what people with educations beyond the 2nd grade that you achieved rely on) show that masks have zero effect in stopping the Wuhan virus from passing through them.

Look, you're stupid and lack even a rudimentary education. Let me see if I can put this in a way someone of your intellect can grasp.

Let's say the police want to stop a Semi-Truck. So they place two telephone poles, one on the northern border of Nebraska, an one on the southern border. Then they expect that the truck will be blocked as it travels on I-80...

Your puny mind can't grasp just how small viruses are - you need an electron microscope to see them.
Keep listening to those grade school dropouts.
Evidently you're one.......................from Trump elementary.

'Hundreds of peer reviews, from who?
Hannity and Carlson?
Crazy eyes and the looney woman?
The dentist and Greene?
Abbott and DeSanity?

As I stated before, if you try to kiss someone with a mask on you will likely get mono, the regular flu, covid, or TB.
Mask are effective at reducing the risk of catching covid.

I wouldn't need the govt to tell me too.........that's the difference, I've worked in a factory, have you? I worked at the Marysville Honda Plant out of high school.......now that I have a BS in IT, I work a cushier job.....the fact is.....I don't need the govt to mandate shit to me......and it's my decision...........not theirs..........ok Jesus?
You're so FOS.
You know who mandates safety in a factory?
The big 'Gubmint' OSHA, you moron.

The Occupational Safety and Health Act grant OSHA the authority to issue workplace health and safety regulations. These regulations include limits on hazardous chemical exposure, employee access to hazard information, requirements for the use of personal protective equipment, and requirements to prevent falls and hazards from operating dangerous equipment.

The OSH Act's current Construction, General Industry, Maritime and Agriculture standards are designed to protect workers from a wide range of serious hazards. Examples of OSHA standards include requirements for employers to provide fall protection such as a safety harness/line or guardrails; prevent trenching cave-ins; prevent exposure to some infectious diseases; ensure the safety of workers who enter confined spaces; prevent exposure to harmful chemicals; put guards on dangerous machines; provide respirators or other safety equipment.

A BS in IT?
You have BS in.........................EVERYTHING.

What does the lectern being outside have to do with anything? And I know where the fight occurred but it doesn't change the fact that the women had been allowed in and had been seated at some point before the altercation at the lectern. The point is, the women had their vaccine passports and were allowed in the restaurant. The guys did not so they were not allowed in.

There are details you are not aware of or you simply didn't listen. The women arrived, presented their vaccine cards and were allowed in and sat at a table. The guys showed up but did not have vaccine cards and so were not allowed in. The women became upset because the guys were not allowed in, went to the front to confront the hostess over this and things escalated from there.

What this all boils down to is that this was a not a case of racism as you initially contended.
Never said it was racist.

'What does the lectern being outside have to do with anything'?
I was led to believe all parties were inside, that's why I stated they ALL were kicked out, but it was just the women.

'The point is, the women had their vaccine passports and were allowed in the restaurant. The guys did not so they were not allowed in'.
Correct.

'There are details you are not aware of'.
There were, and when I found them, I made the correction.

Smokin' OP post a link to a business fined.
They haven't been yet.

September 1, 2021
Florida businesses and governments that require proof of COVID-19 vaccination from customers or members of the public will soon face $5,000 fines, according to a new Department of Health rule.

Violators will be issued a notice of their infraction, and they’ll have a chance to appeal their fines, the rule says. Once a fine is finalized, entities will have 30 days to pay it.

The rule will go into effect Sept. 16.

You're so FOS.

The Occupational Safety and Health Act grant OSHA the authority to issue workplace health and safety regulations. These regulations include limits on hazardous chemical exposure, employee access to hazard information, requirements for the use of personal protective equipment, and requirements to prevent falls and hazards from operating dangerous equipment.

The OSH Act's current Construction, General Industry, Maritime and Agriculture standards are designed to protect workers from a wide range of serious hazards. Examples of OSHA standards include requirements for employers to provide fall protection such as a safety harness/line or guardrails; prevent trenching cave-ins; prevent exposure to some infectious diseases; ensure the safety of workers who enter confined spaces; prevent exposure to harmful chemicals; put guards on dangerous machines; provide respirators or other safety equipment.

A BS in IT?
Wow you can post from a site.........copy and paste.....you're so smart.
OHSA is full of shit......ask anyone who works in a restaurant........are there good regulations...yes there are........are there bad ones...PLENTY

You're so FOS.

A BS in IT?
Utter horseshit. Public health is not the purview of OSHA. This is rule by executive order and regulatory fiat, a disturbing trend in government. And about as anti-democratic as it gets.

Utter horseshit. Public health is not the purview if OSHA. This is rule by executive order and regulatory fiat, a disturbing trend in government. About as anti-democratic as it gets.
He's not really into details.....he can copy and paste...but doesn't even know what he's pasting....

What D BLACK stated.
Also, most ball games do have vaccine or mask requirements.
same response then to you!!! show data that the fans are getting sick? I can't show a negative, he's already stated no data is no data. So perhaps you have numbers that show fans are getting sick. Do you? If you don't, then my statement is gold.

same response then to you!!! show data that the fans are getting sick? I can't show a negative, he's already stated no data is no data. So perhaps you have numbers that show fans are getting sick. Do you? If you don't, then my statement is gold.
No, your statement is, still, completely unsupported.

You failed to support it. Who knows why. Probably because there's no evidence one way or another.
How was it a failure in your eyes? You can’t explain why my logic fails! Why?

America was caught unprepared for a pandemic. The most wealthy country on earth took zero steps to be prepared. That's SHAMEFUL and embarrassing. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back