A good argument for a living wage.

Kind of the way you Nazis have with Twitter, Facebook, Apple, et al?
When were they government owed?
If you're too stupid to read their terms of service agreement, why are you blaming everyone but yourself?
So, are the acts of you Nazi democrats in requiring vaccine passports racist?
They must be, because if a black person can't produce one, what other conclusion is there.
Perhaps you can only demand them from Der Juden and make colored people (POC) exempt?
Like Trump exempted all the muslims from entering the US.................... EXCEPT Saudi?

Right the go-to response for republicans when they whine and complain about 'big gubmint', 'running their lives', both parties do it.
'Let businesses run themselves' without 'big gubmint' interfering, unless they require people to be vaccinated, wear mask or distancing themselves from one another.

But they don't mind one iota about allowing guns in every business known to man, and pass laws to that effect.
'People have a right to protect themselves'?
Unless that protection is a piece of cloth.
Only two Republican governors are forcing schools in their own states on no mask mandates.

The rest of your post is plain out and out wrong.

Republicans are not forcing businesses to have their employees and customers wear masks. Republican's are not forcing companies to mandate vaccines for all employees. Republicans are not forcing any business to own guns. The list goes on. Not all of it is one party or the other, I personally think they are both doing the bidding of their rich buddies and corporate America. Both parties have had years of data to support their intrusive government regulations and all you did was certify my opinion. Thank you.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The fucking government gave extended unemployment and stimulus payments to all these shitheads because of the bio warfare Biden's Chinese buddies created and they never came back to work.
You are STILL confused or lying.
The government did give out stimulus payments for the Trump virus.
You can't get regular or extended unemployment benefits if you quit or don't return to your job moron.

Only two Republican governors are forcing schools in their own states on no mask mandates.

The rest of your post is plain out and out wrong.

Republicans are not forcing businesses to have their employees and customers wear masks. Republican's are not forcing companies to mandate vaccines for all employees. Republicans are not forcing any business to own guns. The list goes on. Not all of it is one party or the other, I personally think they are both doing the bidding of their rich buddies and corporate America. Both parties have had years of data to support their intrusive government regulations and all you did was certify my opinion. Thank you.
No one is forcing companies to vaccinate or wear a mask, those are the companies themselves.

No one is forcing companies to vaccinate or wear a mask, those are the companies themselves.
Biden is requiring businesses to require their employees be vaccinated. So, they are forcing companies to require that all their employees to be vaccinated or forcing weekly covid tests for all who won't vaccinate. The governors in several states are requiring that health care workers, state employees and all that do business with state agencies to vaccinate. Justify all you want, it is forcing those that don't want to vaccinate and denies any legal recourse if the vaccine harms or kills. Seems totalitarian to me.

You're FOS.
Republican NEVER strived for smaller government, they wanted to turn it over to private corporations, with no accountability............................... their goal since Reagan.

Reduce regulations?
Why do you think they are there in the first place?
Because someone did the right thing?

A business trying to keep themselves, their employees and their customers safe isn't bullshit tacky crap.
They have tried, but the media cowtowed them, like the school lunch and the PBS cuts....the pubs pussied out...I agree.......but they have tried.......need more that will........

Regulations....holy shit. you really think all the regulations are good....it's like I'm talking to a bot.

You are STILL confused or lying.
The government did give out stimulus payments for the Trump virus.
You can't get regular or extended unemployment benefits if you quit or don't return to your job moron.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It was the Chicoms that made the Biden family rich and released the bio weapon, allowing the Democrats to steal the election. The Chicoms now have their dufus operative in the White House.

The welfare state was greatly enhanced by the response to the Wuhan flu and now the sorry fuckers don't want to work because sitting at home and getting welfare is so much better.

Wow you are stupid

Under Biden’s plan, businesses with more than 100 employees will face fines unless they require their workers to be vaccinated or get weekly COVID-19 tests

That is forcing companies to force people to vaccinate....the pussies can't even do it themselves....they have to force companies to enforce their policy.........fascism anyone?

I never said they were barred.
They were kicked out.

No, they weren't. They just weren't allowed inside.

This racism argument doesn't wash because the black women they were coming to dine with had already been allowed inside and they were seated and waiting for the guys to show up. However, the guys did not have picture ID so the names could be compared to those on the vaccine passports (presumably the women had picture IDs because they were allowed inside with no problem).

Ironically, the two black women who became belligerent and violent and screaming racism had already been allowed inside the restaurant. This is yet another example of manufactured outrage and people making things about race when it never was.

Biden is requiring businesses to require their employees be vaccinated. So, they are forcing companies to require that all their employees to be vaccinated or forcing weekly covid tests for all who won't vaccinate. The governors in several states are requiring that health care workers, state employees and all that do business with state agencies to vaccinate. Justify all you want, it is forcing those that don't want to vaccinate and denies any legal recourse if the vaccine harms or kills. Seems totalitarian to me.

So, people have choices get vaccinated or get tested every week.
Some companies require yo to wear a hard hat, gloves and work boots.
Some companies require you to wear safety glasses and a clean suite.
Some companies require you to be vaccinated against TB, the measles, whooping cough, chicken pox or small pox.
Is that totalitarian?

A wage that allows you to be able to pay an affordable rate for housing that isn't crappy and a minimal amount of food, and doesn't require you to hold two and three jobs while having to room with two or three people..just to make ends meet.
Give us an amount.

Furthermore, if you don't want to have to work more than one job to get by, make something of yourself. Learn a skill that's worth more. Improve your education. You're not entitled to only work 40 hours a week. People who work two jobs set themselves up for it. If you're not going to strive to do anything more with your life than flip burgers or be a cashier at Walmart, guess what, you might have to work two jobs. These are jobs a 15 year old can do and that's why they don't pay that much. It's not the employer's problem if you have to work a second job because you lack the motivation and education to better yourself. It's not their responsibility to pay you more than your worth. That's your responsibility to make yourself worth more.

I worked two jobs multiple times in the past when I was first starting out, but took the steps necessary over the years to ensure I wouldn't struggle my whole adult life. Now, I'm doing quite well as a result.

Wow you are stupid

Under Biden’s plan, businesses with more than 100 employees will face fines unless they require their workers to be vaccinated or get weekly COVID-19 tests

That is forcing companies to force people to vaccinate....the pussies can't even do it themselves....they have to force companies to enforce their policy.........fascism anyone?

The pussies can't get tested every week?
Scared of a shot, like a five-year-old?
Can't find another job?

Two Trump humping governors are fining companies, school, school boards, cities and counties for having the gonads to protect people.

That's facism.

Wow you are stupid

Pretty much. It's how they're going about it that most bothers me. Using OSHA as a general-purpose tool to push social engineering goals is an obvious abuse of power. If they want to do a mandate, run in through the proper channels (Congress and the Courts). This rule by executive order shit is taking us down the wrong path.

Can't find another job?

Two Trump humping governors are fining companies, school, school boards, cities and counties for having the gonads to protect people.

That's facism.
It's still fascism.....and no....I shouldn't have to........it's my right as an American to take what medical procedures that I deem necessary.....it's not your job to force anyone.........some people like freedom and some don't........seems you're in the latter camp.

Can't find another job?

That's facism.
Both the federal and state mandates forcing vaccine requirements, AND the state mandates prohibiting them, are good examples of overbearing government. Unfortunately, both sides of the two-party shitshow are willing to rule this way.

Forum List

Back