Yeah, smarter than you, but that isn't saying much.Wow you can post from a site.........copy and paste.....you're so smart.
OHSA is full of shit......ask anyone who works in a restaurant........are there good regulations...yes there are........are there bad ones...PLENTY
Utter horseshit. Public health is not the purview of OSHA. This is rule by executive order and regulatory fiat, a disturbing trend in government. And about as anti-democratic as it gets.
Equivocation is unbecoming.So, the employees aren't the 'public'?
The only answer is to have a solid handle on what these new OSHA COVID vaccine employee rules really require and to know how to implement them correctly.
Almost as much as RWNJ's paid for the Arizona fraudit.
Equivocation is unbecoming.
Biden is using OSHA to do an end-run around proper limits on federal power. This is why the regulatory state is so dangerous. Executive order (authoritarian) government has got to stop.
Another answer is to get this shit struck down by a sane Court.
In any case, Biden will pay for this. And so will we, in the form of another Trump. Potentially someone much worse.
OSHA had no vaccine mandateYeah, smarter than you, but that isn't saying much.
- Training – Employers are required by OSHA to train their employees on the health and safety of their profession. This includes instructing them on the use of tools and machines necessary for them to perform their jobs, as well as emergency procedures.
- No, just let them figure it out, they will either quit, lose a finger, hand or burn both.
- Ergonomics – The most common type of injury in restaurants are sprains and strains, burns, lacerations and puncture wounds, and eye injuries. Make sure employees have the equipment needed to perform their jobs safely, and are able to use it in the most comfortable way possible.
- Safety equipment? They're lucky to have a job.
Floors – Slips and falls are the most preventable accidents but they can result in serious injuries. Make sure floors are clean, not slippery and are clear of obstructions. Wherever employees have to stand for a long time, such as at prep and cooking stations, provide a padded surface to avoid back and leg strain.
The saying goes, if you can't stand the heat..............................
- Heat – Train employees on how to work safely around heat in a commercial kitchen to avoid burns, hot oil splashes and hot plates.
You must have asked the employees of Ernie's grub house.
Sure they did, moron.In your drunken stupor, I assume that made some sort of sense to you....
U.S.-funded experiment in China posed biosafety risks but did not cause Covid-19 pandemic, scientists say.theintercept.com
democrats paid the Chinese to develop the Wuhan Designer Virus® that you used against the American people.
Sure they did, moron.
Everyone knows it was the lizard people that developed the Trump virus.
You're an idiot, drunk or on drugs.You Nazi retards just pretend that facts that don't promote your Reich simply don't exist.
Again I assume you to be drunk, or on drugs.
The country’s top infectious disease expert has long pushed back on the notion the US funded research that made coronaviruses more lethal or transmissible.nypost.com
New documents appear to contradict Anthony Fauci's claims that the NIH did not fund gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.news.yahoo.com
New details from The Intercept offer more vindication of Sen. Paul's accusation that NIAID Director Anthony Fauci funded gain-of-function research overseas.thefederalist.com
You Nazi vermin just ignore reality because only your filthy Reich matters to you.
You're an idiot, drunk or on drugs.
Of course the US supported research into viruses in China, ALL viruses, so did other countries.
Since 2010, you moron.