A genuine interest in why do some people support Biden/AOC/progressives/anti-Americans

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been on this forum for over 10 years and yet have been able to understand why a few people support the destructive policies that progressives support which are by definition DESTRUCTIVE.
Progressives like Biden support one world government. Why support one size fits all mentality when at the same time support freedom of choice?
Progressives like Biden/Obama support destroying American economy as the attached shows under Obama and continued by Biden.

I genuinely would like to understand progressives' mind set that is entirely bent on destroying, not building. Again as the attached shows.

Finally I genuinely would like to understand how tearing apart, destroying one race will promote another race, i.e. CRT.
It would be logical to IMPROVE perceptions of the black community within the country as a whole, rather then tear down the white community. Again, is destruction the modus operandi of progressives? Tear something down to replace with something less?
I've lived over 78 years and have a black cousin born in the 50s in a state with less than 2% blacks and our entire family welcomed Andre.
I've lived in a southern state in the 70s and had a black business partner, a black boss. And during those periods of the 50s, on up never considered myself a racist. Why? Not because of CRT. Or guilt. Or anything else. It is because of my "White Privilege"I"m told. Right. And now in the twilight of my years, I'm watching how the black community is being demeaned...much like their black slave owners demeaned them by excusing them. Feeding them. Sheltering them. Yes those few successful wealthy blacks don't deserve that...
BLACKS IN THE U.S. GAINING WEALTH AND EDUCATION FASTER THAN OTHER GROUPS
so why is this the case...Black Immigrants in U.S. Earning 30% More than U.S. Born Blacks]
  • Â African American income growth rates outpaced those of non-Hispanic whites at every annual household income level above $60,000.
  • The largest increase for African American households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with a total population increase of 74%.
  • The rate of black high school graduates enrolled in college increased in 2014 to 70.9%, exceeding the rate of all high school graduates in the nation.
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

I've been on this forum for over 10 years and yet have been able to understand why a few people support the destructive policies that progressives support which are by definition DESTRUCTIVE.
Progressives like Biden support one world government. Why support one size fits all mentality when at the same time support freedom of choice?
Progressives like Biden/Obama support destroying American economy as the attached shows under Obama and continued by Biden.

I genuinely would like to understand progressives' mind set that is entirely bent on destroying, not building. Again as the attached shows.

Finally I genuinely would like to understand how tearing apart, destroying one race will promote another race, i.e. CRT.
It would be logical to IMPROVE perceptions of the black community within the country as a whole, rather then tear down the white community. Again, is destruction the modus operandi of progressives? Tear something down to replace with something less?
I've lived over 78 years and have a black cousin born in the 50s in a state with less than 2% blacks and our entire family welcomed Andre.
I've lived in a southern state in the 70s and had a black business partner, a black boss. And during those periods of the 50s, on up never considered myself a racist. Why? Not because of CRT. Or guilt. Or anything else. It is because of my "White Privilege"I"m told. Right. And now in the twilight of my years, I'm watching how the black community is being demeaned...much like their black slave owners demeaned them by excusing them. Feeding them. Sheltering them. Yes those few successful wealthy blacks don't deserve that...
so why is this the case...Black Immigrants in U.S. Earning 30% More than U.S. Born Blacks]
  • Â African American income growth rates outpaced those of non-Hispanic whites at every annual household income level above $60,000.
  • The largest increase for African American households occurred in the number of households earning over $200,000, with an increase of 138%, compared with a total population increase of 74%.
  • The rate of black high school graduates enrolled in college increased in 2014 to 70.9%, exceeding the rate of all high school graduates in the nation.
View attachment 494268
When you understand the fascist left you will understand why fascists like BLM and Antifa support the fascist state

View attachment 494268
The thread premise is a genuine strawman fallacy and a lie.

View attachment 494268
We prefer adults...not whiny little trump humpers.

View attachment 494268
I think I can answer that. They identify with poor people. Even very rich people often do, for unknown personal reasons. I had relatives like that: rich, sent kids to private schools, lived in a white community in a big house, politically leftwing as you can imagine. It made simply no sense at all, but it's common.

On the other hand, even fairly poorly off people often identify with rich people, and so they are conservative. They realize that with luck, THEY might become rich --- and they like that idea.

View attachment 494268
The thread premise is a genuine strawman fallacy and a lie.
Care to elaborate?

Forum List

Back