A "Gay Gene": What if...

Large-scale GWAS reveals insights into the genetic architecture of same-sex sexual behavior | Science

So here's a question for Lefties: If a "gay gene" were identified, and if it were detectible in utero, WOULD LEFTIES TRY TO OUTLAW ABORTION TO AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A HOMOSEXUAL?

Or would homosexuality go the way of Down's syndrome?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Most gays are Democrats because they realize that Republicans hate them number one. Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks and Hispanics and Muslims.
If anybody would change their views on abortion it would be Republicans who would say OK it’s OK to abort babies if we know they’re going to be gay. You know that’s true. We don’t even need to debate it.

Large-scale GWAS reveals insights into the genetic architecture of same-sex sexual behavior | Science

So here's a question for Lefties: If a "gay gene" were identified, and if it were detectible in utero, WOULD LEFTIES TRY TO OUTLAW ABORTION TO AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A HOMOSEXUAL?

Most gays are Democrats because they realize that Republicans hate them number one. Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks and Hispanics and Muslims.
If anybody would change their views on abortion it would be Republicans who would say OK it’s OK to abort babies if we know they’re going to be gay. You know that’s true. We don’t even need to debate it.
No we hate retarded leftist most of all

Amen!

No, we lefties would not advocate outlawing abortion for that or any reason. There are too many good reasons why abortion should be legal and available. Not the least of those reasons is that fact that making it illegal would not end abortion, but rather make it unsafe and only available to those who could afford it.

In addition, it is the same right wing ass hats who would think of aborting a potentially gay child who are opposed to abortion, so they are unlikely to do so. And those same people are likely to be stupid enough to think that they could brow beat and shame the kid into being straight-or at least pretending to be straight, for the sake of appearances.

So there is your answer

Well at least you admit that you have a lot of hate.
That’s something we can all agree on.

I am not a leftist and find some of the leftists here among the most simple-minded individuals imaginagle.

I also do not support unlimited abortion.

That being said, I have no problem with homosexuality and so I don't think it really makes any difference one way or another whether it is hard wired. If it IS hardwired, my attitude towards abortion would not change.

I believe that my right to swing my fist ends where your nose begins, so homosexuality is outside the purview of matters that I believe should demand people's attention.

Oh, oh, oh! Check this shit out! I can pull the rug out from the saint and the sinner in one fell swoop! Check this shit out! Everyone are bisexual whether they realize and or admit to it or not! Now what?! Ohhhh shit! Whatcha' gonna do now, huh?! Huh?!

No, we lefties would not advocate outlawing abortion for that or any reason. There are too many good reasons why abortion should be legal and available. Not the least of those reasons is that fact that making it illegal would not end abortion, but rather make it unsafe and only available to those who could afford it.

In addition, it is the same right wing ass hats who would think of aborting a potentially gay child who are opposed to abortion, so they are unlikely to do so. And those same people are likely to be stupid enough to think that they could brow beat and shame the kid into being straight-or at least pretending to be straight, for the sake of appearances.

So there is your answer

Your personal ASSumptions about how right you are and how only those you view as enemies disagree with how right you are is not an answer.

You ASSume that because you leftists have bullied and browbeaten large numbers of people into mouthing your party line on homosexuality, that means you've convinced them to agree with you. Tyrants like you never understand that silencing people is NOT a tool of persuading them to agree with you.

Pro-lifers would largely not bother to have the test, just like most of them don't bother to have the current test for Down's Syndrome. The people you think you've cowed into agreement with you WOULD have the test and then get the abortion, and just keep it quiet.

So there is your answer

Your personal ASSumptions about how right you are and how only those you view as enemies disagree with how right you are is not an answer.

You ASSume that because you leftists have bullied and browbeaten large numbers of people into mouthing your party line on homosexuality, that means you've convinced them to agree with you. Tyrants like you never understand that silencing people is NOT a tool of persuading them to agree with you.

Pro-lifers would largely not bother to have the test, just like most of them don't bother to have the current test for Down's Syndrome. The people you think you've cowed into agreement with you WOULD have the test and then get the abortion, and just keep it quiet.
What the fuck! That is quite and unhinged rant replete with a large dose of inane equine excrement. It in no way addresses the points that I made. We have never tried to silence anyone. Indeed , I prefer that you continue to put your ignorance and bigotry on full display for all to see. Reasonable people will see what a bigoted loon you and people like you are. I don't give half a fuck what you think or whether or not you agree with me. I care about how you treat other people. I care about you behavior towards your fellow human kind, and from what I am seeing it is shameful. You are the tyrant because you demand that others live by your values and beliefs . For my part, I don't give a fuck how you live as long as it's in a way that does not infringe on the rights of others to live according to their beliefs and values. Now don't even try to lie and claim that you're willing to do that. Now shut the fuck up.

So there is your answer

What the fuck! That is quite and unhinged rant replete with a large dose of inane equine excrement. It in no way addresses the points that I made. We have never tried to silence anyone. Indeed , I prefer that you continue to put your ignorance and bigotry on full display for all to see. Reasonable people will see what a bigoted loon you and people like you are. I don't give half a fuck what you think or whether or not you agree with me. I care about how you treat other people. I care about you behavior towards your fellow human kind, and from what I am seeing it is shameful. You are the tyrant because you demand that others live by your values and beliefs . For my part, I don't give a fuck how you live as long as it's in a way that does not infringe on the rights of others to live according to their beliefs and values. Now don't even try to lie and claim that you're willing to do that. Now shut the fuck up.

"OMG! You disagree with me and don't worship my brilliance! That must mean you're unhinged!"

Thanks for communicating that you have no response other than, "I can only be correct! Can't hear you!!"

Your so-called "points" were:

Abortion is a good thing, because I believe it is, so just accept that as fact, and now we will talk as though OF COURSE that's true.
Pro-lifers are all bad people, and would therefore OBVIOUSLY do this, because I know they would, no I don't have proof.

I responded to both of your "points" in the only way they deserved: by categorically denying that they were anything but your own asinine, bigoted opinions.

So there is your answer

"OMG! You disagree with me and don't worship my brilliance! That must mean you're unhinged!"

Thanks for communicating that you have no response other than, "I can only be correct! Can't hear you!!"

Your so-called "points" were:

Abortion is a good thing, because I believe it is, so just accept that as fact, and now we will talk as though OF COURSE that's true.
Pro-lifers are all bad people, and would therefore OBVIOUSLY do this, because I know they would, no I don't have proof.

I responded to both of your "points" in the only way they deserved: by categorically denying that they were anything but your own asinine, bigoted opinions.
WTF!! A question was asked. I gave my answer. you don't like my answer. Now your running off the rails and foaming at the mouth, calling me a bigot. Grow the fuck up, and try to learn how to have a civilized discussion.

What the f•••! That is quite and unhinged rant replete with a large dose of inane equine excrement. It in no way addresses the points that I made. We have never tried to silence anyone. Indeed , I prefer that you continue to put your ignorance and bigotry on full display for all to see. Reasonable people will see what a bigoted loon you and people like you are. I don't give half a f••• what you think or whether or not you agree with me. I care about how you treat other people. I care about you behavior towards your fellow human kind, and from what I am seeing it is shameful. You are the tyrant because you demand that others live by your values and beliefs . For my part, I don't give a f••• how you live as long as it's in a way that does not infringe on the rights of others to live according to their beliefs and values. Now don't even try to lie and claim that you're willing to do that. Now shut the f••• up.

8e049dc40e899241f8b47c27b9d917f6.jpg

Why do people that want indivual liberties want so badly to control peoples life? Why not let them have their fun and chomp, chomp if they so wish?

That's pretty hypothetical, because of course there is no such thing as a "gay gene".

The number of homosexuals in America has risen exponentially over the past 20-30 years as the practice of taking it in the caboose has been glorified by the Main Stream Media.

If the media were to start pushing Normalcy, you'd see a lot more of that, too.

That's pretty hypothetical, because of course there is no such thing as a "gay gene".

The number of homosexuals in America has risen exponentially over the past 20-30 years as the practice of taking it in the caboose has been glorified by the Main Stream Media.

If there is no Gay Gene then they're sick and need to be cured.

If there is no Gay Gene then they're sick and need to be cured.

If someone wants to take it in the caboose, that's their own affair, IMHO.

The only problem I have is if they try to recruit others into the lifestyle, particularly minors.

I just think its a fad, like beanie babies or vaping or huffing lacquer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back