A Future Racist Debacle?,"White Houses"?Will The Loons Start Attacking Homes Painted "Racist White"

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: Will it come to this someday? This week it was a statue of Robert E. Lee. Well, if the loony left found that to be racist, will they also find private homes painted White, or a combination of White/Red,,or White/Blue,,Racist?
:eusa_think:
Then what? will the loons throw eggs and black paint at these homes?
Anyone think we are getting to that point?
:hellno:

I'm surprised they haven't wanted to repaint and rename the "WHITE" house yet. You know they are gonna interpret sooner or later that the "WHITE" house was painted and named that in regards to white supremacy and the white run nation in their minds. It's coming just wait and see.

• Banned
I'm surprised they haven't wanted to repaint and rename the "WHITE" house yet. You know they are gonna interpret sooner or later that the "WHITE" house was painted and named that in regards to white supremacy and the white run nation in their minds. It's coming just wait and see.
oh, I thought it was painted white because on 1878, Wal Mart only had about 7 colors to choose from, and racist white went on sale that week

Forum List

Back