A Future Hillary Predicament.How Will She Debate With Her "I Don't Recall Syndrome".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_think::cow::poke:.We all remember that classic performance when Kellie Pickler thought that "Europe Was A Country" on "Are You Dumber Than A Fifth Grader". With the way Hillary is going at this point, often forgetting what she has done over the last 20 years, well except that day when she had sniper bullets coming straight at her. Hillary is going to be our next Kellie Pickler. How is she going to debate Cruz or Walker when she can't even recall any important,well more like scandals of her time as Secretary? Bad enough she was already claiming she didn't recall anything when she was being grilled over her Whitewater scandal. Can we expect several "Brain Stoppage Moments" during her debates? Will Hillary be making gaffs like "Well Uhm, I Didn't Know Ben Gazi Was A Country In France", France Is A Country Right? and everyone there speaks Russian? am I right George? Can I Phone A Friend?:oops-28:

• Banned
wouldn't surprise me if Hillary made a mention that Hong Kong was the Capital of Asia when asked about it, and later brings up her visit with the Prime Minister of Japan, a "Captain Wee Too Low".

Me thinks that her run at the Presidency will ovbviously involve the Americans with Disability Act. I assume that covers head traumas.

• Banned
only those unfortunate Americans with a trauma injury, turetts syndrome, coma patients,women who never graduated high school and work as cashiers/waiters,and hamsters with an IQ over 35 will take Hillary seriously.

only those unfortunate Americans with a trauma injury, turetts syndrome, coma patients,women who never graduated high school and work as cashiers/waiters,and hamsters with an IQ over 35 will take Hillary seriously.

One thing you must be forgetting. This country has become so looney, that Joe Bidens embarrassing performance in the 2012 VP debate didn't even have a ripple effect.

• Banned
George Crappanopolis: Madam Secretary, do you think that someday slavery will be abolished? Hillary: well Tom, as you know, I have been an opponent of Slavery since it was established in Mississippi in 1942, If I am elected President in 1985, the first item on my agenda will be to call Abe Lincoln and put together a piece of legislation that will finally outlaw slavery for at least the next four years.

wouldn't surprise me if Hillary made a mention that Hong Kong was the Capital of Asia when asked about it, and later brings up her visit with the Prime Minister of Japan, a "Captain Wee Too Low".
The PMs name is Won Hung Low. She has a terrible memory.

Republicans have been trying to generate Hillary scandals for 25 years

No success so far

One thing you must be forgetting. This country has become so looney, that Joe Bidens embarrassing performance in the 2012 VP debate didn't even have a ripple effect.

We don't vote for vice prez candidates. Biden was carried.

She will SHREAK at them in that harpy voice.
If Shrillary gets elected, I'm gouging my eyes out, so I don't have to see her everyday...Like when Madelin Albright was in office....
God forbid, we already had to suffer the agony of Obama for all those times he interrupted our TV sets for speeches while we were all watching shows like "Saved By The Bell" and all of those Cathy Lee Gifford concerts.

No success so far

Hillary could shoot 40 peeps from the top of the Washington Monument and some fools would still be defending her. Her nomination pretty much assures a GOP sweep in 2016.

No success so far

Hillary could shoot 40 peeps from the top of the Washington Monument and some fools would still be defending her. Her nomination pretty much assures a GOP sweep in 2016.

Republicans have been claiming much the same for years.

Conervatives buy into it.....the rest of the country just laughs at them

She will SHREAK at them in that harpy voice.
If Shrillary gets elected, I'm gouging my eyes out, so I don't have to see her everyday...Like when Madelin Albright was in office....
God forbid, we already had to suffer the agony of Obama for all those times he interrupted our TV sets for speeches while we were all watching shows like "Saved By The Bell" and all of those Cathy Lee Gifford concerts.
Ewww! Those shows were too funny for me to watch...

New Topics

Forum List

Back