A FRENCH SOLDIER'S VIEW OF US SOLDIERS IN AFGHANISTAN

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
hires_090325-A-4576B-167_1_large.jpg

It's always interesting to read what personnel from other military forces think about our American GIs. And this is a most interesting piece written by a French soldier stationed with one of our infantry units.

Read it @ A French Soldier s View of US Soldiers in Afghanistan - Warrior Lodge

... from our point of view the language they speak is not even English.

No distractions, no pauses, they are like statues nights and days.

...from what we have been given to witness, the American soldier is a beautiful and worthy heir to those who liberated France and Europe.

They may never be equalled.

How many of those guys do you have? I heard the Marines are mostly the poor and unlucky whose only choice is the army.

That is incorrect.
Whats correct, then?
How many of those guys do you have? I heard the Marines are mostly the poor and unlucky whose only choice is the army.
LOL...Our military is a diverse group of highly trained soldiers who come from all walks of life.

That is incorrect.
Whats correct, then?
LOL...Our military is a diverse group of highly trained soldiers who come from all walks of life.
Do forgive bp. He cannot even distinguish Marines from Army.

In spite of the few minor things this Frenchman wrote about, the majority of his story was just how impressed he was with their abilities as soldiers.

The lefties just love to ignore stuff like that.

A few years ago I went to a U.S. Army basic training graduation of a young man that I knew.

All of the soldiers I met were highly motivated and their training and equipment was 1st rate. ..... :thup:

That is incorrect.
Whats correct, then?

Read the article again.
You tell me that is the norm.
Yes. That is why we dominated Germany and her allies during their last war of hate and attempted extermination.

That is incorrect.
Whats correct, then?

Read the article again.
Yes. That is why we dominated Germany and her allies during their last war of hate and attempted extermination.
Come on. You are a freak and dominate nothing.

That is incorrect.
Whats correct, then?

Read the article again.
See how easy it is to get a German in a huff? Now you can see why they are susceptible to their hate gene.

Whats correct, then?

Read the article again.
See how easy it is to get a German in a huff? Now you can see why they are susceptible to their hate gene.
Thanks for proving your silliness.

That is incorrect.
Whats correct, then?

Read the article again.

Yes.

so good to be here for the latest in islamo Nazi pig propaganda----"the marines are the poor and unlucky"-----must be a line from the weekly Khutbah jumaat feces fling

Forum List

Back