A FOURTH New York Times Editor Revealed to be a Racist Anti-Semite

Imagine generally hating people simply due to their skin color. Never any sign of that here, thank goodness!

Lalalalalalala..

Nope. They still hate you.

Have you owned slaves? Have you oppressed anyone? I haven't.

How do you like being blamed for things you didn't do? Looks like you enjoy it. Sad, really.

Nobody has blamed me for anything... but recognizing the COUNTRY did bad things and hasn't fixed injustices is the right thing to do.
Thanks for admitting 50+ years of welfare hasn’t helped.
Time to study at home or in the library.

Pearl clutching armadillos hanging out in the middle of roads everywhere agree - Every car and truck threatening to run over them is just another ignorant ideologue!

Thanks for admitting 50+ years of welfare hasn’t helped.
Time to study at home or in the library.

50 years of half-assed welfare compared to 400 years of institutionalized racism. Um... yeah, that's an easy one.
Presi - hahehuhhmm - dent
Donald Trump was {ALSO} apparently {BLISSFULLY} unaware that not all—in fact, the vast majority—of welfare beneficiaries are not black
That because only the Blacks riot.

Pearl clutching armadillos hanging out in the middle of roads everywhere agree - Every car and truck threatening to run over them is just another ignorant ideologue!
Well, keep us informed on what you and your friends do out in all these roads.

I'm sure someone wants to know about it.

Nope. They still hate you.

Have you owned slaves? Have you oppressed anyone? I haven't.

How do you like being blamed for things you didn't do? Looks like you enjoy it. Sad, really.

Nobody has blamed me for anything... but recognizing the COUNTRY did bad things and hasn't fixed injustices is the right thing to do.
Oh, why didn't you just say you're not paying attention?

The UN says you need to pay up, slaver.
68. Despite the positive measures, the Working Group remains extremely concerned about the human rights situation of African Americans. In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent. Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency.

91. There is a profound need to acknowledge that the transatlantic trade in Africans, enslavement, colonization and colonialism were a crime against humanity and are among the major sources and manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, Afrophobia, xenophobia and related intolerance. Past injustices and crimes against African Americans need to be addressed with reparatory justice.

94. The Working Group encourages Congress to pass H.R. 40 — the Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act — which would establish a commission to examine enslavement and racial discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and to recommend appropriate remedies. The Working Group urges the United States to consider seriously applying analogous elements contained in the Caribbean Community’s Ten-Point Action Plan on Reparations, which includes a formal apology, health initiatives, educational opportunities, an African knowledge programme, psychological rehabilitation, technology transfer and financial support, and debt cancellation.
If you want to feel guilty for something you never did, go right ahead. Give away all your money to assuage your white guilt. But you don't get to declare that anyone else needs to pay up. Rational people aren't falling for that shit.

But I tell you what: If you can find anyone in America who was brought over in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, I'll gladly support reparations for them...but I suggest payment be made in the original terms: 40 acres and a mule.

Forum List

Back