A follow up to the successful predictions in her lecture in 2012

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Jennifer Francis is recognized as one of the premier researchers in climate science. Her Phd in Atmospheric Physics is from the University of Washington.

Hurricanes Dorian and Harvey definitely proved the cost of the stalling effect on the jet of the Arctic Ocean ice loss.

What a load of crap...where exactly in that steaming pile did she predict the drought of hurricanes?

Drought of hurricanes, you silly ass? This make four cat 5's in since the orange clown took office, even if he is unable to remember them.

Drought of hurricanes, you silly ass? This make four cat 5's in since the orange clown took office, even if he is unable to remember them.

History has shown that we can have anywhere between 3-11 hurricanes per season, which is between June 1 to November 30. This is September and we've only had four. "Climate change" has nothing to do with the frequency and strength of hurricanes either.

Hurricanes Part III: Frequency and Global Warming - Chapelboro.com

hurricane-frequency.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another bull shit thread about bull shit predictions she FAILED in...

I love it how ONE HURRICANE is now proof that she didn't fail in her predictions...

You know...the truly sad, and tragic thing is that I believe that he actually believes his own bullshit...he has lied to everyone else so much and so long, that he has actually come to believe his own lies...he could probably pass a polygraph...

Tragic...

History has shown that we can have anywhere between 3-11 hurricanes per season, which is between June 1 to November 30. This is September and we've only had four. "Climate change" has nothing to do with the frequency and strength of hurricanes either.

Hurricanes Part III: Frequency and Global Warming - Chapelboro.com

hurricane-frequency.jpg

Dont forget that in 2010 NOAA changed the criteria for naming storms which has resulted in the doubling of named storms, arbitrarily doubling the number of "sever storms" needing to be named. This was all about creating perceptions of an emergency, which does not exist when the same criteria from before 2010 is used on the storms. Some 38 storms, in the last 9 years, would not have been named. there are two this year already that should not have been named.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I love it how ONE HURRICANE is now proof that she didn't fail in her predictions...
You are such a stupid little burger flipper. It is not just one hurricane, it is the stalling of storms that magnifies the the effects of them. But we have seen this effect on two very good examples of this effect with Hurricanes Dorian and Harvey. And we have seen the same effects with the winter storms in the Mid-West.

You are such a stupid little burger flipper. It is not just one hurricane, it is the stalling of storms that magnifies the the effects of them. But we have seen this effect on two very good examples of this effect with Hurricanes Dorian and Harvey. And we have seen the same effects with the winter storms in the Mid-West.

It is not just one hurricane, it is the stalling of storms that magnifies the the effects of them.

Hurricanes never stalled when CO2 was 280 ppm.

I read it on a hockey stick.

Forum List

Back